Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Amladris »

Amladris nods at Chloe and walks inside watcher her fly infront of him .He smiles thinking it was really cold outside .He knew the fire was burning in the tea room .Amladris felt the heat as he enter and hallway and move foward .As they come close to the tea room,Chloe ask him a question .
Chloe wrote: "Do you have other family members living in Cork?"
Amladris smiles as she ask the question .She enters the room tea room and invites her to seat .As he seats ,he puts his hand close to the fire place .

Yes i do have have familly members in town .I am Amladris De La Croix son of King Odin De La Croix and Princess Sherila Di Carpietra.I have my oldess brother Sammael living here and my cousin SaelaV90 Di Capietra.But i do have a uge familly .We are in all town and crountries of this land .Most of De La Croix live in Fenia .We came from the land of Wahalla .We are Zunians children of mages .Everyone carries a power that they learn to ern in time perriods.SaelaV90 is in my army .Teide was but she whent to her journey .In my house im alone but i have a uge familly .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Reaching the Tea Room, Chloe heads for one of the armrests again. This time she sits more carefully than the last time, kneeling on her lower legs and her feet tucked under. She watches as Amladris stretches out his hands, inviting the warmth of the fire, and hear him speak of his extended family. Her own kind do not have families like the humans do, perhaps the human ways are simpler.

"Your manservant, he said he was your 'mouth'. Is he from your family?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris heat up himself looking arround .His cook brings some tea and cakes for both of them .The cook serve both of them and walks away .Amladris drink his tea wile Chloe ask him a question .He lays down his chair holding a peice of cake .

My servant is not a familly member he has been my servant for ages now .He speack when he needs to serve me outside this domaine .He is my voice as he delivers messages when i send him to do so .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Taking a delicate bite from the edge of a piece of cake, she munches on it thoroughly, savoring the sweet treat. Given her diminutive size, she had to be careful not to choke on anything.

"This castle is big for just you and your manservant. You said you were from Wahalla. What made you come all this way from Wahalla to Bravia?" Actually Chloe does not know anything about Wahalla and she is curious to learn more about this firebrand priest and his homeland. She may have wings but it is unlikely she will ever see every corner of what is out there.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to Chloe as she ask him his story .Amladris drink his cup of of tea before speacking .He looks tru the window and turns looking at Chloe .

Wahalla is an Island far from this land .I was born there with my familly .Well most of them .My Father Odin is King of Wahalla .I came long ago to meet back my familly .We mostly move here .At first i lived in Emperius .But i that time i have met love .My first love Molly .She was leaving in Bravia so i decided to move to Bravia city with her .Sadly she has pass .Then i was left alone my toughs became dark .I was in pain and suffering .Then i met someone who has earn my heart .Vesna we got married and at that time we moved to Fenia city .But i and the King was not in good term at that time .So i decided to move to Cork .From here i saw a land free and manny things i could do to help them .So i start trades cutting woods selling it to Paz from there i will fish and bring it back to Cork selling them at a reasonable price .Sadly i have lost once more as my wife pass .From that time i had hard times .Wondering what to do .I barely turn to the dark power .But i decide to serve Bravia as priest .I was for a time Overseer of Bravia .And hope to be once more .One help me go tru all this pain .But i receive hope once more as i was courted once more Zeffee is her name.She give the most greatfull present .My daughter ,Celestine .Now i serve the people of Bravia .I have an army to defend the west gate of Bravia .I have manny supporting me as i support them .Things gets hard but the faith of One made me go tru all this .But i still have a tsk to do .I must go and found some awnser thru fire and shadow .I shall see to it pretty soon .My task is not completed but i should finish it one day .

Amladris took a little pose .He serve himself an other cup of tea and drink it .He looks at Chloe .

Out of the great sea ,to secfenia i have come .And in this land i live to the end of my time .
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

As Chloe listened to Amladris telling of how he left his home, to finally settle here, she had opportunity to refill her cup. She admired his steadfast love to his three chosen ones, to uproot himself each time only to lose her before his own time.

"I am happy the One has blessed you with so much love. I would like to learn more about the One. When did you first heard about the One Amladris?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris relaxe in his chair .After eating a few cackes ,he ligh up his pipe and start smocking it .He was amaze by Chloe who keep asking him question .Not much has never ask about his life or what he was .He listen to Chole .

Chloe wrote:"I am happy the One has blessed you with so much love. I would like to learn more about the One. When did you first heard about the One Amladris?"
That is good question .When i was a child,i remember my mother singing songs .Telling me stories and reciting poems .In a Zunian language i have heard this .When moving to this land ,i join the order of Mukaz .In there i saw a few things coming from the stories my mother use to tell as little child .The Zunian wedding ,Ballance all this was things i have heard before .But i found the order was not understanding what faith and ballance apears to be .Till today they have not come with nothing .So i left and whent to see my familly .I whent to my room in the familly castle and brought back a few wooden boxes that i have settle there since my arrival .My servant took care of placing everything in order where it suppose to be .It took a years when i was looking for maps in my study room .A book failed down on my head .I grab the book and put it on my desk .I whent for my journey and never look at it till i came back a few months after .

Amladris pulls out the book and put it on the table .A red and black book the cover was in black leather .The page were in red with black writting .The language was Zunian more called as Zachre .

One day i enter my study room and saw the book .I took a look at it and saw the Zunian writting on it .I Start reading it and saw memories of stories and poems that my mother use to tell me .as more i was reading , i realyse it was the faith of One . I read it and understand the meaning . The power of all combine to One doesnt need to be search or prove .It is arround us .Anny creatures of science and knoledge can see this .To me this book represent everything in this world .This is the book who has no dought .It awser our problems .

Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe went over to the book for a closer look. She flew up a few centimeters so that her vision was not blocked by the book itself. The cover lifted up as if held by invisible fingers, a few pages lifted revealing the words inscribed there. She moved over the pages slowly, taking in the words, trying to understand what they were saying.

"Could I borrow this to read or better yet do you have a smaller book? This is too big for me to carry around." With her understanding of zunian rudimentary at best, she will need help reading any of this.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smocked his pipe .He looks at Chloe who was looking at the book .The book seem heavy as she turn turned the pages .
Chloe wrote:"Could I borrow this to read or better yet do you have a smaller book?
Amladris smiles.

Please follow me .

Amladris walks down the hallway and enter his room of study .In the room ,Paper put in order on the wall .

These are the translation i made .I know very few understand the Zunian tongue .So i translated everything .Do you wish to writte it .I have a book and a pen that is made for you .Would you like to writte it down .Ready and studying wile writting is best to ern knoledge and understand the message .

Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe followed after the priest as he went back into the hallway. In a little while Amladris led her into what looked like the Library. He indicated the shelves lining the walls. It must have taken him a long time to translate that much writing from the thick book he had shown her just now. He produced a small tome and a quill, so small it was right for her size.

"Thank you for being so considerate. Could I stay here for some time to copy down some of your books?" Amladris is right. It would help her to retain what she finds here if she wrote them down for her future reference.