Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nods at the roses comment. roses were one way she had found to bring a smile to many people's faces.

"yes, i had the honor of meeting morghain. she presented a great little treaty that i had hoped that council would have approved, but unfortunately, it was killed off. but it was pretty nice talking to her. she seemed very nice. maybe someday i'll get to know her a bit better. does she ever come here? or do you visit her? maybe you can send her a hello from me the next time you too talk"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris nods with a smiles .

I shure will tell her once i see her .We happen to have familly meeting .I dont recall seing her in Cork .But i know she is busy in Fenia council .I think the treaty can be present to the council .If there is some things interesting ,i think the council can come to an understanding twers both Countries .I know there is a new Queen .I dont think she is seeking war .But maybe we can start negociating agreements with her .The thing One teach ,is to learn from one an other and understanding one and other is much more helpfull then war .
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nods a little.

"the problem with the treaty wasn't fenia. it was council not wanting to really negotiate, but you may or may not know that balerion committed some crimes over in fenia. that's why he doesn't want a judicial treaty with them. maybe you can get the council to actually attempt to negotatite. that could be good for everyone."
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris nods

I will present it to the new council .Yes we had A few Fenians comiting a few crimes in our lands .I think we can arrange something with Fenia .
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiles.

"that would be nice. i'm glad though that i could visit you. i do miss sometimes working in council, but i also need my break too. so i don't go too crazy"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiles

It is always good to back off and relaxe a bit .Its the best time to look and question yourself also .I am myself avoiding conflict for the moment .And i feel really better now .I speack in peace using knoledge and helping more in the temple and in the council .I really enjoy helping and serving our fellow Bravians .Now , One is expending true all the lands and people are now starting to understand more the value of ballance .There is awlays other ways to help and serve .but the question is, what is the best way to serve .Since i move to Bravia long ago ,i saw the freedom i didnt have in Fenia .Manny doors was open and i had the chance to open a few .Bravia is a wonderful country .Free and full of Opportunity i was amazed by it .I am so happy to live here .You know me and Arthur didnt agree on things .I had my time of darkness but i stand strong and serve my brothers and sisters .At the end it all i work for .
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

"i have always love bravia for the freedoms we had. i loved being able to do things without some of the hyprocrisy that i've seen in other places. sometimes i fear that we may be slipping into a state of apathy here. laws that are frozen from a time period where law was seen as not very important to be careful about. i've seen as people are harassed and called idiots in the public sphere and where it's perfectly okay for a councilor to invade or even leave the country. i worry about the future of bravia with the way things are going. i've seen a councilor who didn't take care of his own list here, but instead paid more attention to trying to be fenia's next monarch. these things should concern us all, but i wonder sometimes if anyone even cares about that kind of stuff anymore. have bravians lost the passion of being a bravian?"

amanda sighs.

"it really makes me wonder about a lot of things. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to go off like this. it's pretty sad when the best experience i have had recently came from someone far away... i once was very proud to live here, but after being stomped on by some many, it gets harder to feel that way. it's a sad day when you are attacked by an army for defending bravia in bravia"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen as she speack .He puts his cup of tea down .

Sadly we may face a revolt in our lands one day.Its not everyone who is respecting or understanding .Manny wish to take power at all cost .Yes it can happen .But when that day happen , you and i will be there to show them That brave do not get stumple easy .And they will have a hard time as i will hunt them to the last .When that come , manny will see the strenght of Bravia .As they spit and laughs ,they will see the glory of the Braves .

He took his cup of tea and drinks it .

Do not bother with some aligation some may say .There is always a few who will make everything to put you down .Beleive in yourself and beleive in our brothers and sisters .They see the work you have done .This is why you still run as a rector .Yes it was hard at first you been put in a middle of a conflict .You work and succed .Beleive in yourself and see by yourself there is still hope .Dont let the bad things taking control of you .Fight it and go twers the positive aspect of your work .
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda nods knowing the truth.

"we will show those that bravia won't falter. you and i have been one of the few who have maintained an army for the defense of bravia. i have always tried to help bravia stay strong. it's why when i was assigned as rector i took it seriously to help the students and teachers of bravia. there may be times when i need to relax and try to work on some of my weaving. i do miss at times the ability to travel. i've been talking with a nice gentleman in fenia"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris nods listening to Amanda .

Yes i miss trades as well .Yes it is an honor to serve Bravia .But sometime we need to make some sacrifice to help the other .At the end it pays in a way when you see the work progress and the people getting more involve and see them getting provide with thee tools they need to live and succed .Yes it is greatfull to see that yes i miss this but my contribution makes things advance for our fellow Bravians .

Amladris turns to Amanda .

You met a nice gentlemen did you say .Oh is there anny love arround .

He smiles looking at her .