Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

AuroraKiye

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by AuroraKiye »

AuroraKiye is startled by the entrance of a lovely lady, who seems to be the lady of the manor. "Good day, my lady, my name is AuroraKiye. I live down the lane a bit, and often pass by your lovely mansion going and coming. I've been feeling compelled to stop by, to meet you and to introduce myself," she says as she rises to courtsy to the lady of the manor. "Your husband and I have just been talking about the many books in the library here. You read too?"
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine steps down from the carriage as she arrives to her brothers house. Looking around, she feels relieved and excited to finally see her brother after a long time. She takes the babies out, and places them in the stroller.

She then walks up to the door, and knocks on it, hoping her brother is home.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris was in his study room looking at some maps .Relaxing he keeps anjoying his time .Suddenly his Dragons alert him of a new comer Amladris looks tru the window and see his sisters walking .He call his servant .My sister is here and the babies hurry up down stairs get the room ready and call the nannies the babies are whit her hurry .They both run down staires he gets infront of the door as he hear knocking on the doors .He opens the door .Ma soeur comment allez vous .He hugs his sister tight .It is so good to see you im so happy come in ,come in .I have rooms ready for them and you also .
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Just as she starts to knock a second time, her brother answers the door.
Amladris wrote:Ma soeur comment allez vous .He hugs his sister tight .It is so good to see you im so happy come in ,come in .I have rooms ready for them and you also .
Mon frere, je suis tres bien. I am happy to see you as well. She hugs him tightly before turning to the babies and telling her brother that they were happy to see him as well.

I hope I havent come at a bad time, mon frere. I have lots of things to do in Fenia City, but seeing you was most important.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiles at Neferine .He is in all his emotion as his sister show up at his place .He looks down to see his neice and nefews. Hello there my angels im so happy to see you .Amladris turn to his sister .They are lovely ma soeur .Please come in i have rooms for you and your kids and you .I also have a nice room for you .Amladris show Neferine the babies room .
Ma soeur i have hire 3 nannies to take care of you childrens .Amladris show Neferine room .I hope you like it ma soeur i made it just for you .You are free to come annytime you want and sleep here ma soeur .
Ma soeur if you and your kids are hungry i have food ready for all of you .Please be at home as you are the most welcome .
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris arrive in Cork whit Drakona .Sad and in pain he walks at the entrance cicking out the door .His servant waiting for him at the door ,Amladris walk beside him .In madness.His servant look at him as he walks and begin to speak to him .
Greetings master Amladris .I am realy happy to see you .What is your orders from you my lord .Standing there he waits as Amladris awnser him .Amladris stop walking .He turn and look at his servant .We have work to do .
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

My dearest brother,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Just know that I am always here for you, and you will always have a place in our home. I love you very much, mon frere. I hope that you will be strong for our family. I don't know what I would do if you were not here to guide me. Take care of yourself.

Your sister,
Neferine
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Zeffee stood outside the imposing house that belonged to Amladris. She double checked the address he had given her, it was the correct place.

She slowly walked up to the front door, admiring the beautiful garden as she passed it.

She felt both excited and nervous to be seeing Amladris again and pleased he had invited her to his home. The house was huge in comparison to her humble aboard, putting this thought to the back of her mind she bravely knocked upon the door.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

At the domaine ,Amladris was in his room .Quiet ,he looks at maps looking for something.He lost his smiles and his idea are darker then usual .Hes been locking himself for days in that dark and cold domaine .His servant knocks on the door telling him that the dragons call for a visiter aproching .Amladris order his servant to go and see who was coming .The servant walk tru the allies gowing downstairs .As he gets close to the door,the servant hear a knocking on the door he open it and see a lady standing he salute and start speacking .

Greeting my lady, i am the mouth of my master Amladris .Welcome to his domaine may i ask what is your purpose of your visite .
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Zeffee was a little taken back when confronted by the appearance of the servant.

She quickly tried to compose herself and smiled at the servant.

I'm here to see Amladris, he invited me.