Amladris little House In Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: Amladris little House In Cork

Post by Amladris »

Amladris returns from his trip .One last travel he has done .Going back to his country ,he had a look of a land he lived for a long time .The acusation done a few made him realyse it was time to go home .What Bravery is there bringing someone in court .That is not Bravery .He got to his home and saw Celestine walking twers him .He grabs her and twerl her arround .He walks in looking for his wife and the servant was getting the bagage done .
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide watched into the empty halls of stone that had once been her home....Where the dragons had perched guarding the Master's grand doors...to be greeted by a familiar and comforting face.

Now it was all gone. The dragons, servants and her only known father.

She trespassed on this land once more if only to walk through the hallowed halls one more time...just to be a little closer one more time. Grant a child this one boon.

These stone walls once had felt so warm were now cold and looming. She could not help the tears that pricked her eyes. She wiped them away furiously, refusing to let them steal away this last memory to seal in her heart forever the loss of one cousin, a father, friend and companion. He had carried her though her most difficult trials and though he had not been perfect neither was she. This was their understanding. She had wandered so far in the end trying to grow up and carry her own burdens, not to trouble him and his own family but now he was gone....she could not imagine this house without him gently chiding her. Only he had understood her fully. Seen her cry and yell at her worst. Understood her demons...helped her....She was who she was because of him.

Teide wandered into his room and smelled the left bed cover where his scent lingered, she walked through his library where no book remained save three Zunian manuscripts that had belonged to Teide. He had given them to her when her Zunian powers had surfaced. He had always supported her studies and patiently waited through her moods. She picked up the books and walked to the garden where the roses sat unattended...his roses....she knelt down and touched a soft petal and whispered, "I will take you back with me....and take care of you as he did me." her voice broke and she cried through among the roses.

Will Always Miss You Amladris- dedicated to his Memory and themed to the music "When Your Gone" by Avril Lavigne
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Meh!! Thish is were i'm moving.Wicked!!
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

The sun already set on midday.The afternoon just beggan to heat up the land.In the village of Cork while the citizens are into there daily occupation.A young teen pulls her a charriot by herelf.*IIIII!!!.....IIIIIIIII!!!!......IIIIIIII!!!!.* As she pass the villagers heading to her birthplace. Once arriving near the domaine,she took a deep breath and look at her father mantion.*Thish is where i will beggin a new life.Now i can do what i want here i will beggin a new world.First by claiming this place as mine muhahahahahah!!!!!!* She stop laughing and quickly looks around as the citizen eyes are staring at her.*Itch my first place.* The citizen nod and whent to there occupation while Celestine openned the door to her new life.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

From Bravia city to Cork. A black soul enters the village carrying her personal belongings. She ask to ever she crosses the direction to her uncle house. Once she found the house, she walked to the main entrance where she found Celestine.

"Darky nighty cousin. This place is fabulous. But empty i hope you have some ideas?"
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

*Dark greeting to you cousin Samantha.Thish place ish wicked!! Itch our own place and we can do what we want!.We are the master of this house and no one will come here and tell us what to so we can do all the shomething we want...Hmmmmm??*
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

After ceveral months,what was to be Amladris house has now been decorated by her daughter.Celestine who had took lordship into her father house and took it for herself.She welcomed her cousin Samantha into her house.They both took the summer to fix all the broken place of this house who has not been habitant for ages.Soon a new steward will come to serve the princess of a distant land.

*Thish is sho wicked Samantha! Now we can start a party hmmmm?*
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Samantha was happy that the house was finally fixed. Hard time working on this hot summer. Standing beside Celestine looking at the finish product.

I'm happy we have our own place cousin. A Halloween party will be existing but why you want me to take uncle's room?
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Meh! Meh! Because thatch the room i was made ewwwww!!!! You want to shleep where ewwww my parents ewww did shomething ewww hmmm?
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

And I suppose to sleep in a room where uncle ewww arf no I am not taking this room.