Bittie's Keg and Snack's Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: Bittie's Keg and Snack's Tavern

Post by Alexandria »

Alex glances at her brother when he said “You again?” Her green eyes had a bewildered look as she sighed. It started with that boy Damien hugging Grandfather, why was he hugging MY Grandfather? I only wanted to turn him into a toad but I got Callie’s hippogriff instead. Then Grandfather got really mad and called out my whole name… wow… William, I could have sworn I saw steam rising from his head. Then… it seems I got a bit confused when trying to changing him back… My mind was on cake and well, that happened.

She blinked several times thinking it would make the dragon go away; nope, no such luck on that. Do you think grandfather will kill me for that dragon accident? I got it, maybe if I try something like this… Alex concentrated on the dragon, hoping nothing distracted her this time like the last time. “Peace in tatters, Size matters. No more tears, restore arrears. Bippity boppity boo, restore the dragon too.” Alex watched as the dragon began to shrink, keeping her eyes and her mind on her magic, hoping it would help. Nervous, a small hiccup escaped, transferring to the dragon. Her eyes went wide when the dragon did indeed shrink, and the hiccup grew. The dragon, now almost small enough to fit into her hand, belched a great ball of fire, much bigger than Alex expected a dragon that size could belch, the ball moving rapidly towards her, Will, and the now restored Nodwin.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair saw the ball of fire as if it were in slow motion. He raised his hand causing an inivisible shield to protect those directly in the path of the blast.

When the ball of fire hit the shield it made a colorful display but could not get passed.

When the danger was over the wizard went over to Alexandria and started scolding her for her careless and unwise use of magic.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex glances at her grandfather with tear filled eyes. Sorry! I didn’t mean to. I only wanted to turn Damien into a toad for hugging my grandfather. Sticking out her lower lip she hugged her grandfather; Sorry… sorry… sorry. Please don’t tell mummy and daddy they would ground me from using magic again. I will try to do better, promise. At this point Alex wished she could turn invisible but she knew that would backfire with her being so emotional. Sorry grandfather please forgive me for messing up mum's cake and Callie's hippogriff. I will try to do better. It's just seem my emotions get the better of me. Maybe you can turn all men, well maybe just a few... then she thought of Grayson and smiles... Oh dang it ... just one into a toad and I never had to get emotional again... Please.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair surveyed the damage. Callie's tearstained face, poor Nodwin, tables and chairs upset by suddenly shrinking or growing creatures . There was nothing besides the cake that couldn't be repaired, fortunately most people who had wanted a piece had already gotten theirs. He wouldn't need to tell Alexandria's parents, there was a roomful of witnesses, many who were close relatives.

"Alexandria, personally I don't see why you're having such a difficult time with this particular magic. Boys are already very toadlike to begin with. It would be a much more impressive trick if you could turn them into princes."

He chuckled and hugged her for awhile.

"You really must take your magic studies more seriously. You are very talented, but too wild. Magic and emotions make a very bad combination. And also, unless a life is at stake, we don't practice magic on unwilling or unsuspecting creatures, only evil wizards do that. You are not evil, but you don't think through the consequences of your actions. Just look at this place and think of all the damage you could have caused if more experienced wizards weren't here to fix it."
Willow

Post by Willow »

In all the magical confusion, Selene gave Adonair and Willow their wedding gifts.

Willow loved the painted picture of Max and she gave Selene a hug and said thank you what a wonderful gift. :D She knew what Selene had given Adonair but she had to look to see how the pictures had turned out. Looking over Adonair's shoulder, she realised Selene had done a wonderful job with the pictures but she wondered what Adonair was thinking about (he had gone quiet looking at his gift).
''I am sorry I must go again tend to duties but I wish you all the luck and the best for each others! and hope you like your frames''
Thank you for your gifts and kind wishes Selene. Oh yes, we love the gifts and the frames :D (giving her another hug before she left)
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

The Construct has begun, along with the Thatchers, to straighten the dining room of the tavern. The chairs and benches are being set at the tables, all dirty dishes and glasses are being taken to the kitchen, with the broken crockery and spilled foods and drinks being taken to the slop.

Arkie has given up on the dragon, it being taken from her hands, so she now returns to the tavern to check on all or any guests who need any help. She passes by Callie and Nodwin, checking surreptiously on them and their well-being.

The bar is now opened, and she sets up a tall drink for herself. Downing it in one swallow, she surveys the damage: quite a few broken glasses and dishes, at least one broken chair, a tavernful of soiled linen and tableclothes, almost every guest wearing some portion of cake, food and/or drink. What disaster didn't happen tonight? She sighs and drinks another one.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

The carriage to take Willow and Adonair on their honeymoon has pulled up. It is brightly decorated.

Adonair and Willow go around saying thanks and goodbye to everyone. They will soon be leaving for the seashore south of Paz.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow follows her husband around the room and thanks everyone and says goodbye.

She especially thanks her bridesmaids and flower girls for making her day very special.
Logo

Post by Logo »

As the couple made ready to leave, the troll walked quickly to give them a small package.

Inside was a tiny decorated box, carved from a single breezewood nut.

"For you both. It is a refuge. To keep and to share.
I sang into it the songs of m'Y m'Other.
"

Logo opened the box. Feelings of calm and contentment flooded around them.
"For hope, for peace, for rest ... just o'Pn it."

Closing the box, the troll smiled a sad smile, "There is another use I h'Ope you never need."
Placing the tiny container into the joined hands of Adonair and Willow,
"It is, one time, more than hope, a sure escape. Crush it, in time of mortal danger.

Enjoy your sweetie-mooning.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie joins the crowd surrounding the carriage to see the happy couple off. Waving and cheering with the throng, she's happy that her dear friends have found each other, and wishes them a blessing.