orp A New Life

Moderator: Community Team

Sharra_tianna

Re: orp A New Life

Post by Sharra_tianna »

"Yes, in this realm there are parts farther in that are very bad, just like in any realm. Although my late husband created most of what you see here, he actully found this place in it's most basic form."she told him."It contained just bare lands here with small pockets of hills and yet when he went farther in he found parts of inexpressible ugliness and horror. Those he placed a strong magic gateway across, shutting them off from this side. Luckily those places are not so large so he was able to accomplish the gateway with help from some special people."

Sharra studied the Elf and wondered how he would react if he ever went through those gates. She would never show him those, for the good reason that she did not want to be responsible for any creature seeing and going through the horrors of that part of the realm.

When he asked about her reason for staying alone in this place, she pondered the question for a while before answering. "Well, after Hydra died it was too painful to be in the other world where humans live. So I tended to stay here. First though I cleared his energies away or I would never have been able to survive. We were bonded for life. Then his life was gone. I couldn't follow him as I was expecting the twins, so clearing his energies was the only way to be able to live, plus I had to deal with myself as well.

"Over time it has been easier to be here and although I have gone to the human world I find i is not like it was. It does not make me happy there. So I stay here." She let her mind run over events of the last year with some sadness. She had lost a lot of friends over that time but here in her realm she finds a kind of solace and peace.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron stared at her with an even face as she gave him a small description of the horrid areas on her vast realm. He was unnerved by it being a Dark Elf he had yet to see anything more inhumane and disastrous than the actions of his brethren. Although, having almost become a member of the King’s infamous Black Guard also had a big impact on him. Still he just nodded at her understandingly but had the feeling he would be asking more questions about it later and perhaps even venturing into the area with her permission.

As they kept walking, Rieron got the feeling they were nearing a place with water again. It wasn’t another lake but a different place where the more you got closer the noisier the vibrations in the air became caused by water. He looked at her with a faint smile almost realizing where she was leading him but just continued saying “It must have been very hard losing a loved one.” He listened as she told him about how she cleared the energies and so on. For a moment he wanted to ask how exactly did her late husband died but thought perhaps that might have been a tad inappropriate, at least on the first meeting. “Hmm thats a fair reason to hide yourself alone and away from the world.. I would agree with you in the sense that the world outside of your realm is not exactly the most peaceful but..” Thinking about it, Rieron realized he hadn’t felt the presence of her two spawns or even seen them for that matter. “You said you had twins, do they reside with you in this plane as well?”
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra told him about the twins. "They are no longer with me as they are now grown and decided they wanted to go and live their own lives. I was happy to let them go although a little sad, but the young have to decide where and how they will live their own lives. We talked about what they wished to do and where they wanted to go. I agreed as long as the took part of the pack with them. That way the had protection and if at any time they needed help then they would be able to send one of the wolves to me."

Sharra continued walking till they rounded the bend in the path and came into the view of the waterfalls. She smiled knowing that most were a little surprised when they saw them. She went forward and sat in her favourite place, just a little back from the falls themselves to avoid getting wet. It was a large area of moss that was so dense as to make a wonderful cushion to sit or lie upon. She suddenly laughed as some of the younger members of the pack ran and bounced into the water at the base of the falls.

She watched them at play with Timber and Ringo curled up beside her on the moss. She looked up at Rieron and asked him if he liked waterfalls. She gave a smile at the look on his face. She had seen that look of wonder often before on her friends faces at their first glimpses of the falls.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron nodded comprehensively as she told him about her children and their decision to depart away from her plane. He could tell that as a mother she missed them greatly but did not want to hinder their desire to explore the outside world, which he could understand a little from years of observing humanistic families. Rarely do dark elf families show even the slightest affection for each other. It had influenced his decision to be by himself when the time came to part, along with the fact that he was taken from birth from his parents.

Arriving at the astonishing roll of waterfalls made Rieron’s own expression betrayed him for only a quick moment before he regain his cold front again. He was impressed by the vast size of the waterfall and even more so that Sharra had it stashed away in her realm, being the only one having any real access to it. He watched as she went to sit down by a moss cushion then look up to ask him if he liked waterfalls. Rieron didn’t reply to her at first going by the edge farthest away from the splashing water and dipping one of his hands in. The temperature was fairly mild considering the location of the area not shielded by the direct rays of the sun. He looks back to her with a faint smile and responded to her as he closed in the distance between them again “I do enjoy waterfalls whenever I get the chance to gaze upon them, however, the chance rarely comes as much as I would like it too unfortunately.”

Crossing his arms, Rieron stood a close distance to her as he observed the area some more and on the occasion stare at the few wolves playing in the waters. He felt an unreal tranquility radiating out of the atmosphere, something he was not used to any where else except the forest where he first hid himself away when he left the port. “How come you decided to lead me here without having some hesistation?” He asked while looking away at the waterfall for a couple of moments before shifting his eyes back to her. It made him wonder being the Dark Elf he is and guessing by the expression on her face that the waterfalls was a very special place for her.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra looked at him studiously then spoke. "I sensed you were in need of the peace and tranquility that emanates from this place. Your lifestyle has left you with much inner damage and this place can heal that. You will be able to leave here with a far greater sense of being." She leant against a tree and let the young elf absorb the healing of this, her favourite place.

The wolves came to her and sat watching the young elf curiously. Sharra knew when they returned to her cabin he would return to the town much healed within himself. Whether he stopped fighting was another matter but she would give him permission to come here when he needed to.

Twilight was falling when the young elf was ready to leave. Sharra could see he was already more settled within. So she walked over to him and they departed from this place to return to her home. The wolves as usual running on ahead of them.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron nodded at her words and shrugged slightly as she figured out what brought him to her plane in reality. It wasn't very much to learn her healing powers for when he needed them after a battle or a duel especially since he had his herbs and elixirs for that. No it was mainly to find a way to control his inner anger the one that kept him up at night in his forest despite being safe in the new lands of Secfenia. There was no peace in him just darkness overflowing with hatred due to everything he had experienced in his life for 277 years growing up as a merciless black guard carrying out the biddings of the Druchii King, Malekith. Not to mention the dark sword gifted to him by the god of murder himself, Khaine, to bring about more chaos and destruction in its awake.

"Alright..." is all he managed to say to Sharra as he turned his head to continue to gaze out at the waterfall and focused on the calming energy surrounding the plane. The voice in his mind was now much more faint since he left the sword back on the terrace of Sharra's home and was less able to instigate further anger in him while he was there. Slowly, Rieron sat down a couple of feet from the waters edge, knowing she and her wolves were going to watch him through the stay, and closed his eyes to communicate with the voice alone. In a matter of moments he entered into a trance zoning out all sounds around him as he materialized his being into a dark area in the subconscious of his mind.

'What are you doing here, druchii! this place is not where you belong!' the angry voice in his mind snarl at him in all the darkness of what appeared to be a great hall then continued to speak, 'I can sense she has worked with the Asur, your mortal enemies, and this energy around her place is disgusting. You shouldn't be here..' Rieron remained quiet for a moment as he listened to the words of the dark voice. 'My dreams lead me to these lands for a reason and they let me to her..' He responded to the voice with a calmness in his tone he didn't know he was capable of until today. 'You should leave now before I make you do something against her life' the angry voice quickly stated in which Rieron replied 'I feel good here..Better than I have in years.' the voice snarled at him more and he just simply remained quiet before a deep growl escaped his lips suddenly 'My name is Rieron and you do not command me.. I will stay as long as I need and you will not harm her. I control my fate not you. You got it!' the voice suddenly went silent and there was no sound in the dark hall.

After a few long minutes the thick dark feeling surrounding the hall slowly began to dissipate and the voice whispered ominously as it grew fainter 'This isn't over 'Rieron', remember you will always need me..Always..' with that it disappeared and a dim light appeared in all that empty space of the great hall. Rieron walked towards it until he could almost grasp it and just when he was about to reach for it, he woke up. Quickly, he scanned the area already noticing it was night outside but Sharra and her wolves had seemed to have remained with him most of the time. "Gratitude.." he whispered the word to Sharra the first word he actually meant genuinely to someone in a very long time as he stood up ready to depart. As they walked back to the terrace of her home and he picked up his sword he smiled faintly at her feeling a peace he had never felt before. "If somebody ever invades your plane or means you harm.. Send word to me and they will be dispatched quickly." Rieron said as he was getting ready to leave the plane but not before asking "Can I still visit you once in awhile?"
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

"Of course you may return. I welcome all with good intentions. I hope you feel a little more at peace now."

She watched him retrieve his sword then walk back along the path to the gateway. Turning she called to her wolves and then went indoors leaving the door ajar. She made herself a herbal tea and a snack, then took it to the veranda table to eat. Sometime soon she would have to go into the part of the forest that see no creature apart from wild animals. There she would seek her pack and check if there were any young. Her son and daughter had taken many to start of a new pack deep in the forest, sometimes she received news of them but she knew they were living well and happy
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron chuckled for a moment at the mention of good intentions. Hes never been one to have plenty of them, "I am still a Darkling and I will kill people who cross me, you know. That will never change." There was a pause as he thought of all the creatures in Secfenia he would soon enough met and knew there would be some he would have to break down. He turned around to face the gate way, "But I am still a man that honors his words.." As he walked to the door of her plane with her and her wolves then out of it he wondered about the near future. Never did he know what fate had in store for him.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra set off after she had packed some necessary items, then followed the hidden road deep into the forest, her wolves racing before her. She hadn't had to tell them where they were going, they knew. Taking a deep breath of the clear air, she smiled to herself knowing she would soon be reunited with her children, although they were now adults.

They all travelled for several hours that day, seeing many of the wildlife that no longer were concerned about her or her wolves. They had travelled this route so many times the wildlife were used to them, recognising them by their smell. Once they had reached the stone circle she called a halt to rest and eat. As was usual she had changed over to her wolf form for easier travelling also her wolf smell prevented the wildlife from panic of a human in the forest.

Later they resumed their travelling after she returned to her wolf form. She knew they would need to travel the special plane to reach the others so she decided to spend the night in the forest allowing them to be fresh for the following day's travel. Unfortunately they would face danger on the journey just after they reached special plane and for this they needed to be fresh and alert.

Once they found their usual resting place Sharra sent the wolves off to hunt then prepared her meal after reverting to her normal form. She had no need to worry over the wildlife here as they avoided it. It contained the smell of wolves plus her enchantment she had put on it years before.