(ORP) OMG - A Trollish Delicatessen

Moderator: Community Team

Logo

Re: (ORP) OMG - A Trollish Delicatessen

Post by Logo »

Logo smiled to see the delicatessen shop and its sorcery wing had flourished. "life izza tenacious-like" he mumbled, amused at the sturdy walls and wild overgrowth. One of Adonair's spells came to mind. The troll dragged his staff across the threshold and spoke in unison with the memory of his old maestro's voice.

The immediate effect was subtle but the living building responded. The troll walked past the counter and frowned at the solid wall beyond it. His fist quickly re-opened a hole in the wall -- that spot he always thought of as 'Callie's window.' "izza you'll stay that way, n'Ow," he commanded sternly.

Logo made his way into the sorcery wing and stood before the portal crackling blue and grey. Its making had been quite an accomplishment, a milestone for the young troll who had been thrust into this strange realm alone.
Logo chuckled his father's warning, "Troll's don't majick," as he set about testing the portal's strength and making lists.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

A cat enters the deli. After a moment, the cat begins sniffing about after meat scraps.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll didn't notice the new arrival, though the deli itself and other denizens responded to the presence in their own ways.
The building merely moved a branch to better catch a breeze. Snack opened one eye to track the feline visitor then closed it, judging its somewhat less than nutritionally desirable. The Molotov cockatiels fluttered skittishly leaving sparks of orange and green to waft slowly floorward.

Neighbor's cat sniffed the air and descended from his resting spot near the cold well to investigate.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Flying across the land of the sun walkers she could see the changes, and there were so many. The Tower of Adonair no longer plumed smoke in that funny, little bit of magical way..She almost felt a little bit of sadness, well had she a soul she probably would have. Musing to herself as she took her time locating the Deli. It too was looking a little deserted, though it always looked that way to her. Sun wakers were nothing like her hellions, Sun walkers were very intriguing to her and she quite frankly could not figure out what it was either. hmmmm... Alaguar! There is the Deli, I will drop in and see if Logo is about and if he has the kimchi the hell hounds crave. Go hunt, or better yet find a female dragon and adjust your temperament! Grinning as she dives to escape the Dragon's tail, she looked over her shoulder as the dragon headed off for the mountainous area to the north...Probably off for a hunt..

Dropping lightly to the ground outside the Deli she pauses, not seeing any sign of movement from within..Smiling she folds her wings into place and heads into the Deli....

LOGO?...You about?
Logo

Post by Logo »

The sorcery-wing of the OMG rattled a growl at the proximity of a dragon. As the succubus entered, its vines twisted toward her with leaves rustling. Logo heard the voice so long absent and smiled. The now-not-so-new addition to the deli hadn't even sprouted when she last visited. "Calm down," the troll chided. "izza customer. An behave, too ... or might find your timbers makin' chew toys for a batch a' hellish-puppies."

Logo rushed to the deli counter to greet Firechild. "Greeterings! your succubiness," he called as formally as he could manage. "Yeppers, imma 'bout, right here." The troll bowed and walked from behind a loaded display case. "Izza long times. How y'ou been? Izza good a see you. Looks the same. What bringses th' princess offa hells inna the cork? Izza busyness? Somewho ripened for the gravey'Ard? Or vacationating? Where izza serpenty-one? Izza not talkin' inna troll's head. Hope izza owkay. Izza hungrish the Firechild? ... " The troll realized he was babbling and took a breath.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Stepping into the Shop, the vines moved towards her and she smiled, she always did like Logo's shop. Hearing noises coming from the other room she grinned. The wonderfully loud and boisterous boom of Logo's voice filled the Deli and she grinned even more and waited patiently for a pause...
Logo rushed to the deli counter to greet Firechild. "Greeterings! your succubiness," he called as formally as he could manage. "Yeppers, imma 'bout, right here." The troll bowed and walked from behind a loaded display case. "Izza long times. How y'ou been? Izza good a see you. Looks the same. What bringses th' princess offa hells inna the cork? Izza busyness? Somewho ripened for the gravey'Ard? Or vacationating? Where izza serpenty-one? Izza not talkin' inna troll's head. Hope izza owkay. Izza hungrish the Firechild? ... " The troll realized he was babbling and took a breath.
Logo! It is so very good to see you!. Slightly bowing her head towards him, Oh you are so formal! Well, what I have come for is Kimchi, my hounds are simply inconsolable for not having what they crave...The kitchens of hell cannot make it as you do and well, they are my pets...I have come to see if you have more.

I also have come for a visit. It has been far too long since I have walked in the lands of the sun walkers. I have missed so very much, Adonair passed when I was in the 7th exile and now I hear Arkie has passed as well. One of the few females I could call a friend
She pauses with a sigh...
I had to make sure you and others were still about and well. Stopping she smiled again at the troll. Quite Simply, I have missed being here.
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo grinned, then nodded, then scratched his head, then grinned again.
"Kimche?" he mumbled, "izza less demands for it these dayses. Izza more popular fried-up muscles withy humanses... Imma gots somma cow intestinations inna pit ... be readishy 'bout next week.
Imma spect izza the Firechild referating to the Kintapur dish. mmmm izza been a while.

Maybe izza time for 'nother Kintapur hunt... imma r'member the place what the AuroraKiye showeded us.
"

With a wink, the troll pulled a rope from the cold well to show a bucket full of what appeared to be squirming eel-pelts bleached pure white. "Kintypur Kimche!" he announced proudly as the bucket's odor permeated the deli. Uber-well-ageded - almost 2 yearses. Made from the dumbest known animule inna realm. "
Logo grabbed a branch from the deli wall and quickly skewered a couple of especially feisty samples.
Kintapur ... izza said they izza too stupid to realize when they iz dead... imma not so certish, but it s'plains the late-vermin a'squrimin. " Logo offered a sample to Firechild, reserving one for himself. "Sure izza deli-catatious, though" he mumbled around the wriggling mouthful.

Logo spoke casually, "Izza sure that the beings here havva misseded y'Ou. too." while wrapping two troll-sized portions of the writhing meat in oiled parchment.

"Imma guess this izza good size for a couple'a hellish puppies - prolly 'bout a week's worth - longer iffy izza only for treatses.
Izza little more tender withy extra agin' but iffy wanna more subtantial bite, you can roast it. Izza still squirm but a little char anna brimstone'll make 'em crunch up a fair bite.
" the troll advised placing the reeking packages on the counter.

"Izza onna house withy compliments offa proprietroll.
Would your demonic-princessyness care to see the sorcery-wing? Izza gots majicky stuffs imma collecticated or inventionated.
Can prolly hear one inventation a'chirpin'. I call 'em Molotov-cockatiels.
"
firechild

Post by firechild »

Relieved Logo remembered, she smiles, Kintypur Kimche... yes that is it! Thank you so much for remembering and I know it has been a little while. I am so fortunate you had a little left. looking at the offered Kimche, she takes a bit and pops it into her mouth, it is such a strange sensation having food that wriggles while being eaten, but the flavour was just as she remembered.Waiting until she had finished chewing she smiles, Oh Logo! This is just as I remembered, though quite a bit more tender! The puppies will be so happy! Thank you so much!

Watching him as he packaged the wiggly meat, as he mentions the "sorcery-wing". She arches an eyebrow and looks directly at him, A Sorcery Wing? I would love to see it., Her mind wanders to her own supplies, perhaps she could find something very useful. Hmmm...Molotov-cockatiels? Interesting.... however I should get back to Hell's Gate, Alaguar will be waiting for me at the na die.... Good day to you dear friend. Tucking the Kintapur Kimche into her pouch she smiles and nods to Logo and heads back to Hell's Gate