(ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Moderator: Community Team

firechild

Re: (RP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by firechild »

Walking into her beloved Hell Gate, she looks at the Dragon...Perhaps you were right...it is not good my father thinking I had become less than evil... sighing she drops into her favourite settee and leans back remembering the happenings over the last few months in her exile...
firechild

Post by firechild »

Looking up as she recalls one human she had heard about... hmmmm...Alaguar, I was going to ask you a question... you know far more about humans than I do...as you are older.. Grinning at his reaction she continues, I was talking to a non-human earlier and was told of... a girl...Half-Kelron (subhuman), Half-phoenix... How did that happen?! What HUMAN would ever erm....mate...with a phoenix?! Not only would that be dangerous...but impossible for said interspecies relationship to actually create offspring...You see a phoenix does not have offspring as they are not necessary... a Phoenix goes through regeneration and rebirth of the same animal...never breeds to create offspring... She looks like a human...acts like a human...so what is the deal with the Phoenix? any ideas Alaguar??
firechild

Post by firechild »

Slowly waking from her hibernation, she looks around her she smiles as the panatar pads over to her and nudges her hand. yes....I will get up now......Rubbing her eyes she stretches her muscles and standing she opens her wings stretching the muscles in her back. Kicking off she gains flight and drops back to the ground, landing lightly on her feet. Tucking her wings comfortably back where they rest, she walks to the side table and decides her meal, a nice dark soul....filled with hatred and anger... Ahhhh, such a tasty treat after such a long slumber Reaching out she picks up the chalice and walks back to her Chaise. Using her finger she swirls the soul and pulls it from the chalice, Tell me soul...why so dark and angry...though you are just right for a succubus after hybernation...and I certainly mean to enjoy you...tell me what has come to pass to make you so perfect settling on the chaise she waits for her answer...

Succubus, you play with your food? Alaguar stands and stretches from his hibernation as well, shaking his large black body he opens his wings and jumps instantly into flight flying around in a few circles, he drops back to the floor with a loud thud, his long claws scraping the floor as he walks closer her.

Alaguar, I did not realize you were awake..I would have secured you some food as well. And you know I do love a good conversation before I eat.. grinning at the Dragon she consumes the soul and rises tossing the chalice into the abyss. It looks as though you are starving, go feed and when you return we will go see if Logo has some food for the hell hounds....

Ahhhh, you wish to go to the land of the sun walkers...I will return.... With that he takes to flight and disappears into the abyss...

With a few whispered words she calls for her needed items and Alaguar's Shroud and begins preparations to go to the land of the sunwalkers...
firechild

Post by firechild »

While in the midst of her preparations a deep throbbing starts at her temple and courses through her body, the pain dropping her to her knees. The sounds of tortured souls rip through the room as her father appears, Father of mine, I was expecting to visit before my sabbatical to the land of the sun walkers...

His deep roar speaks of his anger, Daughter, where has the soul of Pythia gone? It was delivered to your very na die! His form towers over her knelt one but she knows she cannot show even the smallest amount of fear...

Looking up from her knelt position she focuses on her favourite symbol on his chest. Father, she is but a moment away if I may collect her.. Standing she walks to the the wall and the ante-chamber opens, in the cage given to the wizard, sits Pythia. An evil smile crosses her lips as she reaches for the gilt handle of the cage...as a powerful lightening bolt jumps from the handle and snaps across the Succubus' hand. Instantly enraged, her shrill high-pitched shriek fills the room and spills out into the others with an echo as if a thousand voices had made the sound, slowly silencing into whispers. Firechild's nostrils flare as do her wings and she hisses, Pythia, now...now... You of all know better. Opening her hand, at her side she slowly brings her hand to form a claw, her nails glowing a deep red as if immersed in the blood of the one in the cage, a blue flaming ball forms and surrounds the cage, levitating it from the floor and slamming it to the wall, stunning the creature with in. Enough, Pythia, I have no patience for your pitiful attempts and my father awaits you...

With a wave of her hand the door to the cage opens and flaming chains surround the creature, forcing her to crawl from the cage and out of the ante-chamber. As you have requested, Father Firechild walks to her chaise and settles down, her panatar wakes from his slumber and stretches, sniffing the air and growling as he stands. Reaching out her hand she silences the beast with a faint touch and he settles back at her feet.

His throne appears from the floor, and her father slowly sits down. Pythia, his rumbling voice mocks as he looks down upon the form chained to the floor.My it has been a long time since I have had the pleasure of your company. His mocking smile, is joined by tortured laughter from the shadows. A coldness captures the room enhancing the pain the flaming chains cause their victim. Tell me of your.... holiday....

The form on the floor screams as the chains sear her flesh, forcing her voice to speak, Twas no pleasure leaving the generous giving of my banish lands., a pool of blood begins to form from the wounds on the wrists and ankles of Pythia...turning black and ebbing into the floor...

A deep rumble of demonic laughter Really.....Pythia, I would think you could form a lie better than that. With a thought from the Master of all Demons, Pythia's form rises from the floor levitating, her face contorted as she chokes. You shall learn... The soul of Pythia escapes from her lips hovering as a black wisp of smoke, just above them. the Demon rises and walks to her, towering over the being, his sinister eyes stare directly into Pythia's, he moves closer as if to kiss her. As the demon breathes in the black wisp, her physical form shrivels to form black obsidian stone and slowly recedes into the floor, the flaming chains follow. The Demon walks a few steps, wiping his chin with his hand. Smiling he turns to his daughter, knowing she had seen this before, with her own mother.

Firechild sits on her chaise, unspeaking, the rage burning though her veins like molten lava. Her claws dig into the chaise as the memories of her mother's entombment fill her mind, taunting her Father.... she begins, must I be tortured as well?

Instant rage fills the beast and once again his roar fills the room shaking her to her core You disappoint me child! I tell you to bring me a soul and you offer that? Pythia?! and this is good enough for you? Then allow the Wizard to leave Hell intact?! You are getting weak in your teen! Where is my pride and joy?! The vicious being I created?!

For the first time in her existence, she rises and meets her father's gaze, seeing in his eyes the countless tortured souls would consume a weaker species, her mouth dries and her throat becomes parched, yet she continues to hold his gaze. Father....I delivered what you asked, nothing less. The beast turns and walks to the sideboard appearing out of the wall. yes, you have...I want the soul of the Wizard. Walking to her father, she simply states He is no more.... He died while I was in the 7th exile and his soul passed into the light.... Further enraged, the Demon instantly turns into fire and disappears.

Shaking, Firechild sinks to the floor sitting, hanging her head she closes her eyes....
firechild

Post by firechild »

Smiling she carefully calls the runes from around her Na' die by holding her hands up the 6 stones stack neatly as the teleport disappears and reinforced two story Manor house, raises from the dust, filling in empty spaces with trees and vegetation. Flowers seemed to flow along the border of the house and garden.

Tucking the runes into her pouch she reaches for the door and turns the handle. Somewhat satisfied she walks through the entry hall to the adjoining library and pushes a Gargoyle head to reveal the entrance to her laboratory and direct access to the Hell she had always known and loved. Her entire apartments and lower gatehouse could be seen out of the laboratory window and the constant drone of tortured screams were more like white-noise to her ears, soothing her headache from too much sun and constant exposure to humanity.

Settling into her seatee, she doses off....
firechild

Post by firechild »

Feeling a less than gentle nudging on her side, Firechild opens her eyes and blinks, rubbing them she stretches and turns to the source and rolls onto her back on her Seatee.Yawning, she stretches again and sits up, Are you hungry again? One would think you were expecting young with your appetite recently!Walking to the nearest wall she calls for a demon to feed to the Panatar. The Beast appears instantly and she walks out of her Laboratory into the physical house, closing the door carefully and spell-locking it so no one could possibly get into hell unintentionally.

Walking through the Library once again she pauses to look at which of her literary works were on display on the shelves, she had amassed quite the collection in her hundreds of years since her schooling. She strokes one of the books, The Kratcon smiling she pulls it from the shelves opening it to near the middle she reads some of her notes along the edge and notices her penmanship was very lacking at that time. Her instructors must have been near saints to have patience with that, strange she had never noticed before. Closing it she pulls the book to her chest, staring into the distance she smiles. Someone is coming, coming to see her? Weird...very weird, no one ever comes this far out of town and they certainly NEVER come to her home.... Though she had never before actually created a house and environs that would be pleasing to the species that live here. She will find out soon enough.

Waving her hand she fills the room with comfortable furnishings and settles into one of them with her book, to wait for her guest.
Last edited by firechild on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rieron

Re: (ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by Rieron »

Rieron had wrapped up the morning drills with his army early on and decided to visit a particular individual he had met a couple of months back by following the unique strands of energy that radiated from her being. Everywhere a person went they could leave small fibers of energy that dissipated slowly over time and only those with the ability to sense them could pin point exactly the trails left behind. He allowed his senses to lead him outside of the town limits just beyond the rocky outcropping where there was a small flat open space at the base.

Suddenly the Na'die Hel appeared and he waited for the host to invite him in further. This was the first time he had been in her realm so he wondered what to expect.

"Here I am.." he muttered to himself as his arms crossed and Maethon vibrated at his side. The dark voice filling the thoughts in his mind.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
firechild

Post by firechild »

Sensing a different soul she smiles and looks over the edge of her book at the Demon moving about the room, having just fed her Panatar and clearing the bones..." Ah, our guest has arrived!" The hellhounds signal their knowledge of a new soul and she knows all will know soon. "Take him and go to my laboratory for now, I do not know this soul and he is not on the books, he is a guest and he is mine, under my protection". Smiling she closes the huge volume, she sets it aside and stands, scanning the room to be sure the panatar and any others were not in sight, she walks out of the sitting room to where the Na'die used to shimmer and opens the rather odd, black brimstone door. As she steps out into the garden, the enitre two story black stone structure appears and the grass appears under each footstep, spreading to encompass the entire garden. She smiles at her guest. " Rieron! Welcome my friend." She walks slowly over to him and continues, " I am very glad you could come. Please, come in I am sure you will find the accommodation suitable and rather pleasant. I must ask have you ever been to hell and are you familiar with the occupants? I ask only to be sure, though you do appear quite capable of taking care of yourself, Hell is...well, hell and nothing is ever as it seems. Though if you are not sure, please let me know as I never know which demon will present itself at my Gatehouse and I can only control lower and mid-level demons...I am still young for a Succubus." As she smiles she she stretches her wings and allows her tail rest on the ground in a non-aggressive posture, gesturing toward the door for their entrance.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron watched as the tall black brimstone doors opened and from inside came the familiar face he had known for quite some time now, "Gratitude for welcoming me to your home yourself." He replied to her as she walked closer to him. He looked passed her noticing the changes not just where she stepped but every where inside and couldn't help be a bit surprised. Has he been the only guest brave enough to visit her in years? It seemed that way but then again when you were dealing with a succubus and hell all together that was reason enough to be wary with the common folk. "They do look quite pleasant but you didn't need to go to that extend, Succubus.. I am not that special." He answered her with a hint of humor as he went to follow her inside. At the back of his mind Maethon rang again cautioning him upon entrance,"I can't say I am very familiar with your domain in particular but I am used to the underworld of my own and the void of another.. Neither of which were all too easy to get out off.. I did, however, had the unfortunate mistake of dying once in Khaine's underworld while trying to get immortality but I managed to come back in time with his grace.."

"I've killed many, many creatures of all kinds but I am not sure if they went to this hell upon death.. I don't think they did but if by chance there comes one around, I am sure between the two of us we can make quick work of it.. That aside, I thought about visiting you now that you have come out from your long slumber. How have you been? What is new with you?" He asked a bit more casually.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
firechild

Post by firechild »

Rieron watched as the tall black brimstone doors opened and from inside came the familiar face he had known for quite some time now, "Gratitude for welcoming me to your home yourself." He replied to her as she walked closer to him. He looked passed her noticing the changes not just where she stepped but every where inside and couldn't help be a bit surprised. Has he been the only guest brave enough to visit her in years? It seemed that way but then again when you were dealing with a succubus and hell all together that was reason enough to be wary with the common folk. "They do look quite pleasant but you didn't need to go to that extend, Succubus.. I am not that special."He answered her with a hint of humour as he went to follow her inside.

She grins at him and winks, " The beauty you see is as much for me as it is for you. We do not get this of this type of beauty in my homelands.” As they walk to the two story building she listens carefully to Rieron's soul, for signs of fear. Pausing for a moment on the threshold she turns to him and looking directly into his eyes, she scans again for any sign of fear. Finding none she continues, “A guest in hell is quite an anomaly. I do not receive many “guests” at my home, it is not a place that most come to willingly. Nor is it as welcoming to all who come. However, odd it is for me to have a guest, all who serve me know you will leave, my home with your soul intact rest assured, nothing will happen to you that you do not desire."

Smiling she reaches into the small dragon skin pouch she always carried with her and poured out a bit of what looked like silver water, upon lifting the item for Rieron to view, it was a delicate chain with a dragon scale on the end. The obsidian coloured dragon scale, shimmered with flecks of gold and deep burgundy and had been pierced at the top of it's pear shaped form, "This is an enchanted dragon scale from my very own dragon, Alaguar. If you need to leave...ummm Urgently, form a telepathic connection, I assume you already know how to do this with a dragon and he will protect you and take you to safety. Should anything unfortunate happen to me. We must always have a plan B, as one never knows what is to happen in Hell. You may keep that. You and any who return with you will need it to work the Na'die Hel anyway. It is not as if I worry about Hell being broken into. she gently picks up his hand in hers and turns it, dropping the necklace into it and turns to enter the house.

At the back of his mind Maethon rang again cautioning him upon entrance,"I can't say I am very familiar with your domain in particular but I am used to the underworld of my own and the void of another.. Neither of which were all too easy to get out off.. I did, however, had the unfortunate mistake of dying once in Khaine's underworld while trying to get immortality but I managed to come back in time with his grace.."

"I've killed many, many creatures of all kinds but I am not sure if they went to this hell upon death.. I don't think they did but if by chance there comes one around, I am sure between the two of us we can make quick work of it.. That aside, I thought about visiting you now that you have come out from your long slumber. How have you been? What is new with you?" He asked a bit more casually.

"Please come into my library, I have Iskir wine or Fire Brandy and of course Mint tea as well. These will be safe for you to consume while here. Everything else comes from the kitchens of hell and will corrupt you, though I don't think the other food will do too much harm to you, I do wish for you to be able to leave with your soul intact. Better safe than sorry. Pausing she motions to one of several chairs, "Please do make yourself comfortable.”

Picking up the Kratakon, from her favourite chair she walks to the shelf where she removed it and returns the book. Turning she looks at Rieron, “What have I been up to since my return from the 13th Exile? Oh the usual, soul consumption, a bit of this and that, my fields, making Parchment has become quite the entertainment and studying...lots of studying. I also have been working with certain members of the community to help them achieve some of their...goals. A little well placed advice here and there and...well...time does get away from me. Before I know it, it is time to harvest my fields again. Smiling she feels that there is more to this visit than the given first impression. “ I am sure that you have had far more interesting times than I have...the 13th Exile is...brutal to say the least. Punishment for not achieving a soul at my father's request. It was worth it though...very worth it and the soul saved was quite appreciative as well. Tell me...what brings you to the doorstep of my Na'die Hel?