(ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

Re: (RP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by Adonair »

this was before the one above took the lands back and pushed them all to us..

"Surely this is only a temporary cycle. I find it unlikely that hell would be or even could be finally defeated in its claim. There certainly remains a good deal of influence anyway, if not direct control."

So, tell me what you would like to see...my father?

"y-y-your father? The Son of the Morning himself? It is possible?"

Suddenly realizing that the heat, the stress and the kimchee have made him tremendously thirsty he takes the flask of water from his hip and drinks greedily and deeply. He offers some to Firechild, assuming she will decline.

"It would be... different than the others though... the tormented souls, the basilisk, they didn't know we were watching. Your father would know immediately, he might even... take an interest."

Adonair is visibly shaking now but he is quite sure he would like to press on.

"If it would not be viewed as an intrusion, I would like very much to see your father."

He stills his imagination and regains control of his breathing and demeanor.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Smiling at Adonair she, works with the globe a little,My father already knows what I am up to.... there is nothing he does not know here... He knows about you as well and he is not disappointed...if he were ... you would not be here and I would not either. You will need to prepare yourself mentally...and still all of your fears, desires and anything that could be of evil or innocent matter...clear your mind and relax and do not look directly into his eyes.... The globe flares a bright red and fades to black then grey.... out of the grey mist a great beast arises and walks from the globe itself.... Firechild backs away shielding Adonair just enough so he will not be harmed...dropping to her knees and flaring her wings she waits ..
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

firechild wrote: You will need to prepare yourself mentally...and still all of your fears, desires and anything that could be of evil or innocent matter...clear your mind and relax and do not look directly into his eyes....

Adonair heeds this advice as if his life depended on it. He lets go of everything that is not himself. "Just be," he reminds himself.

[/b] The globe flares a bright red and fades to black then grey.... out of the grey mist a great beast arises and walks from the globe itself.... Firechild backs away shielding Adonair just enough so he will not be harmed...dropping to her knees and flaring her wings she waits ..
Even with all his preparation and the many summonings of lesser creatures from the various planes, Adonair was not prepared for this. The beast was exquisitely horrifying with seven heads and ten horns. It radiated power and gloating evil. In turn Adonair had several mental reactions: flee in panic, fall to his knees and beg mercy, praise and worship... for some reason the word shemhamforash sprung to mind, but he did not use it. None of this was wise and he did not give in to his own terror. He had many questions he wanted to ask, but unfortunately they had all left his mind. He concentrates his vision upon a particular chest muscle of the great beast, seeking to block out the rest and retain self-control

"Thank you for seeing me; I am most grateful for your time. Sir, you have many forms. This one is... not conducive to conversation." Tears stream down the wizard's face, but he refuses to shake or fall to the ground.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Screams and sounds of pain throb through the room like a heart beat and become a steady drone .... The beast scans the room with his stunning blue eyes and center on the succubus....His deep voice rumbles through the room like a landslide his language cannot be discerned but Firechild repeats his words for the Wizard, My daughter of hell... spawned at hells gate She replies in his language never fully looking at him...Father I did not mean to disturb you his anger can be felt like chains whipping across the skin and he replies calmly, You have my attention demoness...knowing better than to give excuses she remains silent as the room fills with dark evil and even darker majik seeming to suck all of the air from the room.Wizard! a Secfenian Wizard?!Scanning the human he snorts, Disgusting...and no hells sup either! Atleast your majik is restored now, Daughter of hells gate...do not forget where you come from and where you will be for all eternity.

Firechild remins silent and hears Adonair,
"Thank you for seeing me; I am most grateful for your time. Sir, you have many forms. This one is... not conducive to conversation."
Tears stream down the wizard's face, but he refuses to shake or fall to the ground.

Looking up she replies Father of hell, this is Adonair, The beast focuses on his daughter and laughs, the deep roaring sound shakes the roomDaughter of hells gate, yes that is why I am here...perhaps I can convince your friend to stay for a short while...there is much he seeks here. Though he may not like what I say... The demon surrounds himself in a cloud of souls and changes his form to that of of a great winged demon and he looks at the humanThis should be better for you to look upon, daughter of hell stand and summon the Dragon... You have unfinished business with him, Firechild rises and the dragon appears, unchained and fully healed, The arrogant beast glares at Firechild and she replies,Dragon you belong to me now, For your sacrifice you shall be bonded with me and only me, that is your punishment. The Dragon roars and is silenced by the Demoness,Enough! Turning to her father she smilesIt is done father.

The beast looks at AdonairBegin Wizard...
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair fixes his gaze on the father's knee. Seeing the whole beast was still too awe-ful. Even now he kept noticing symbols of evil and power upon him. And these would be the originals, every place where he had seen those symbols before had simply been representations of these markings, representations that hoped to draw a bit of the original power. His mind still reels and he decides it would be best, until he completely composed himself, to ask questions rather than seek to do business.

"There are some descriptions of the way of the supreme gods that describe two, three, or fourteen main gods and then many underlings. These gods have areas of control and there is conflict, but ultimately they are equal and respect that each has a role to play. One myth of a northern people describes a god of good, one of aloofness and one of evil. Another of people southeast of here describes a god of the sky, a god of the water, and a god of the underworld. Is that close to the truth?

The other theory is that there is just one creator and that his first creation rebelled against him. The results of that rebellion being his consignment to hell. I just wonder how it really was.

I notice that hell runs smoothly, with justice and wise admnistration everywhere i have seen. Naturally, I have seen only what Firechild permits me to see and sometimes such guided tours can be misleading. But the impression I get is that this is not an evil place, but rather a place for evil souls. Love, mercy and compassion have no place here because everyone consigned here has been decreed by the Powers to have deserved it and there is a definite scheme by which they serve their punishment and then progress. No doubt for some of them that punishment is longer than others, perhaps stretching towards infinity and leaving terrible scars ever after, but that is the price of choice. Is my perception accurate?"

He is silent now, focussing his gaze on one spot to avoid being overwhelmed again.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Firechild summons refreshment for all and telepathically reminds Adonair the tea is for him... Waving off the dragon he goes to feed and she settles into a chair that is comfortable to her...Her Father laughs, a deep laugh that shakes the room...to one outside of hell it would chill you to the bone, but to Firechild she smiles as it warms her. A throne of sorts rises out of the floor and the great demon sits down taking a sip of the bloodwine and indicates that Adonair should sit as well. It seems that my daughter enjoys your company and I do see why... you are intelligent...a trait we rarely see especially in the human race. You asked my daughter when Hell began and she told you that it had always been...to her yes, it has always been, but there was a time when it was not and it was created....I will tell you the story of hell.

To understand the beginning you must understand the Dieties. Over all the worlds, Angels, Daemons and all of the vairiety of species there is a council...The Council of Dieties. There is no real head or singularly strong Diety we are all equal in all that we are and all that we have ever been. I am one of the Council of Dieties and there are five of us. We rule all of the realms in union and function as a 'God' if you will over one specific realm. The one who rules your realm is Jahweh...I am Lukifeur, Lucifer to your race... I am always amused at the myths and legends the humans come up with. Back to the story, When we discovered the realms they were all ruleless, powerless, with out any structure or order, the moved through each other like a cloud of dust. Each Diety chose a realm to order and rule so that there could be order... I chose this one as it suits my nature best. The process to order the realms took a very long time and there was much bickering and discontent with not only the enhabitants of the realms but also the Dieties. Jahweh wished to dispose of my realm so that he could have more room for his humans., and I wanted more room for my beasts...it does get crowded here... he and I had several fierce battles over this, eventually, the council took us both to task and settled the problems with decisive action... I was banished to the darkness for all time and he was banished to the light for all time...with both of us unable to function in the other's realm we were forced to make our realms as habitable as possible. For two hundred milleni, we have been like this and we both will continue for all eternity. One thing the council did was to make our realms at conflict. For us in this realm being banished to yours is either the best or worst that could happen to them...depending on their tolerance for the light...the Vampires and various Demons that visit your world are escaped as does happen...like you being here would be considered an escape... I know it is not as my daughter of hell has allowed you here, but you see how easy the use of the na die is. At any rate, since being banished I have made it habitable for myself and all of my creatures. Your evil come here as a choice... be it theirs or Jahweh's. I also send my good to Jahweh's lands...it seems to work well. You are correct, this is a place for souls as they compromise most of our realm. The beasts are the result of the progression of the souls and it does take some longer than others, their past at times does not allow them to progress where they should be so they remain where they are until they learn what they need to progress. Unfortunately, some never do and they eventually are consumed in the flames of hell.

Looking at the Wizard he chooses a couple of the fruits of hell and begins to eat.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"So my realm is a battleground, a place where both of you can exert influence but not intervene directly. And five deities, that is new to me. The realm of light and the saints, the realm of darkness and the damned, that's two. The other three have realms also? So Mucaz the Mage for creatures of dust like myself? And one for the elemental planes? And a fifth... a realm of energy magical and otherwise? Or a retired Creator?"

Adonair muses on this information that Lukifeur had offered, he was not sure it was the whole story, but certainly it much truth in it.

"You called me 'a Secfenian Wizard' when first you met me. I would rather be known as 'THE Secfenian Wizard.' Of the creatures made of dust, hailing from Secfenia, I have the most magical power. Enough so that I was able to do a service for hell in exchange for compensation."

He takes out the brimstone used for reducing the water level and returns it to Firechild. "A small test, no doubt, a problem that nearly rose to the level of potential inconvenience, I'm sure. But I did pass the test."

Adonair feels more comfortable now and picks up on the non-verbal cue that Lukifeur likes this sort of boldness so he goes on. "I am not religious, I never have been. I don't do evil, but I also don't do good. I am who I am and I live according the principles I believe in. Those who are actively evil cause much damage, but those who believe that they know best and are doing good to help others, they are the genuinely dangerous ones. They'll destroy anyone in their path in the name of good. A middle way is better, never harming others, but never judging them either. I offer respect to all whether they are the poorest farmer or the god of this realm. I do not presume that my way is more enlightened than any other, i only say that is my way and I can do no other."

He waits a moment and then tries his offer, "I can do many things well if properly motivated. You mention creatures that have escaped from this realm that are in mine, creatures that should not be there and that perhaps violate the agreement with the other powers. I am suited to hunt them down if the bounty is sufficient."
firechild

Post by firechild »

After listening to Adonair she is beyond all belief, she smiles at her father as if to say' I told you Daddy'. Firechild takes a sip of her bloodwine and picks up a piece of Kimchee.... The deep laughter of the demon is no suprise to his daughter, Ahhh the arrogance of the Wizard...it has been many years since I have had the pleasure. I can easily see why my daughter enjoys your company.

The Dieties are this, Light-Jahweh, Dark-Myself, Element- Nashi, Mage-Mucaz and the one you seek....Knowledge-Krahg. To some our most latent is Krahg but to others he is the most powerful..he holds the realm of the non-embodied/non-souls, he is the most diplomatic and the one who helps find solutions between Dieties....
Listening to the Wizard tell of the tasks he had assisted his daughter with he nods and watches him return the brimstone. A test...perhaps...she is a clever one, she needed to be assured you were a wizard of note and when she came to me she said that you were. 'The Wizard' I believe she said. Looking at his daughter their telepathic messages in their native tongue he raises an eyebrow and looks at the wizard as he mentions a bounty...the smile that crosses the demon's face embodies all that is evil. A bounty hunter wizard, now that is a new twist...I like a good twist... I think that we can find something that would be suited to your talents, and they are not lacking I understand.... Pausing he taps his right index finger on the throne, as if sorting through a great case load for possible matches. Scanning the Wizard for intent and lies he smiles again.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair nods and waits, his face impassive. Though he would have preferred to meet Lukifeur's gaze, Firechild had warned him not to, and he has heeded her advice in all things concerning her native realm. He knew better than to lie here to any of the creatures, much less to this one who was sometimes called the father of lies in his realm. He was simply out of his depth when it came to deception and so he spoke only the truth. For a moment he considered what prizes he might earn: jewels, magic, books..., but it was only a moment. He knew that to grasp here was to leave oneself vulnerable to destruction. To shrink would bring out the predatory instinct. Best to just be. And so he was simply Adonair, quiet, in control and in the moment.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Watching the scene unfold between her father and the Wizard she is uncomfortable as she knows all too well what a contract with her father meant. Hoping that the Wizard did as well she watches with concern and ready to speak if needed. She can feel her father's eyes on her and she knows he is fully aware of her discomfort and why. The image of her mother enters her mind and she fights to control her temper. Feeling as if all of hell is burning through her veins, she closes her eyes and takes a quiet breath.

Her father returns his attention to the wizard, Wizard, Since my daughter is so very fond of you...I will not require a formal contract. I will be satisfied with an exchange of sorts. I believe that the Tome of Sheol would be of use to you, considering the items that my daughter has given you and in exchange, one beast that has escaped. This beast is known to you as Pythia...she is one who used her charms to convince a cerberus to not only allow her to cross the Stygian sea, but assist her in the process ...centuries of your time has passed and she has been located. If you are intrigued... Take this oracle..it will lead you. Know this is a test as all our exchanges will be.

Watching the wizard as the oracle hangs suspended in front of him.