(ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Moderator: Community Team

firechild

(ORP)Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by firechild »

The gate house is not so very far from the town of Cork, however one would miss it if they were not sure what they are looking for. The 'Na'die hel' shimmers concealed, near the base of a baren hill. It is what lies beyond the portal that amazes all whom view it. Once entering the long bridge over what appears to be a graveyard greets the visitor. The na die hel disappears once entering and can only be re accessed from with in the Gatehouse.
Last edited by firechild on Sun May 31, 2015 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
firechild

Re: Hells Gate- Home of Firechild

Post by firechild »

Thinking of her interaction with the wizard and his very quiet apprentice she scans the ground as she flies. Her brow furrows as she approaches the na die hel. It looked different, not the shimmering hill look, as before it, was more like a lake now. It was almost like it was expanding. Normally, she would just fly in and off to her hounds, but her senses told her something was amiss. Looking around she scans the area. Touching the na die hel her hand becomes wet with water. How did this happen?! Water? Walking around the little lake in search of the portal she was greatly disturbed at its mysterious disappearance. Pulling the stone from her pouch she peers into it's depths. Reaching into her pouch she removes a brimstone and sets it near the water. Murmering some words the water disappears... spotting the portal she walks closer. Knowing that the water was a warning of something....
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Some hours later as the sun began to set, Adonair made his way to the portal. He did not find it quite as Firechild had described, but it was still recognizable. Already water was forming in pools in the area; the water had a light yellow coating and smelled like rotten eggs. Adonair ignored that and reached the gate. He was hesitant as to crossing it unaided. Slowly he made his way through the tombstones, pausing to look at a few of them and finding they were very old. As he reached the giant door he took his staff and rapped six times. This sets off some ferocious barking; adonair waits patiently.
firechild

Post by firechild »

The sound of the hellhounds signaling another soul, makes her smile slightly. Setting off in flight she zips to the doors of the gatehouse, sensing that this soul was different, not scarred....Her hounds full with the feast she had brought them from the sun-walkers realm, caused them to be a little more subsided than usual. Their growling, barking and snapping teeth were not as they would be if hungry. With a wave of her hand the great doors open and reveal the soul...Chuckling she drops down from her hovering in front of Adonair.

Ahhh, you did come after all. It is good to see you. Waving her hand again she sliences the hounds, much better... their chaos can be distracting to some... Please enter. I will show you the return na die, it is to your left after we enter the main hall and very noticeable as it is the only na die fenia in the realm. Waving her hand the great gates close. Turning to Adonair she motions to the left signaling the na die fenia, she takes a moment to search him for fear and finds none, she smiles thinking this is good as he will need to not have fear hereDo tell me, you are prepared for this. The experience can be...ummm...more than disturbing to some. If you need a bit of solace the na die is not far and I will understand, I have to take your realm in small doses. Motioning to a fur covered seat the room began to transform from the solid shiny black of aged hellstone to a more comfortable space, custom to Adonair's tastes and comfort desires. This should be a bit more comfortable for you.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

adonair sits down in the offered chair.

"I had thought it would be hotter. I do appreciate your accomodation. I'm ready to see what's next."

The wizard kept his breathing under control and refused to let his imagination run away. The seat was completely comfortable and the room seemed more spacious.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Forming from hell stone Firechild settles into her chaise. Looking at the Wizard she senses his anticipation and eagerness, laughing a little she shakes her head, The heat is dependant on the dimension you are in. There are thirteen dimensions, and we are in the first. In the first dimension is where you will find daemons such as I, some souls, a few hell hounds, and upper level beasts. I can easily move between each dimension via the na die. As a soul comes here the experience and residence they have is dependant on their spawn, but I get ahead of myself. Opening her hand flat, she forms a fireball, turning her palm up the fireball hovers and enlargens to reveal a dimension of hell. The tortured souls scream and beg for mercy, their faces pass through the fireball as if being scanned. Looking up at Adonair, she assesses his sensitivity and says, This is the second dimension, each dimension becomes more and more torturous as they are closer to my father. The evil each soul experiences is dependant on the evil of their soul. So basically if a soul is deeply evil they will be in a deeper dimension. Many of those souls become beasts of hell. closing the fireball she watches Adonair for a moment. Now, what exactly would you like to know. There are many aspects to this realm, just as there are in your realm. I could never possibly comprehend all of the complexities of your realm and I am sure that you could be a very old man before you begin to see the complexities of mine. I would be willing to explain anything you wish to know....except vulnerabilities, yes we do have them, all creatures do. So, do tell me what you would like to know. As she finishes a beast resembling a largeblack lion with two faces (one of a lion and the other of a jaguar), enters and lies at Firechild's feet. It's long razer sharp claws scratch the floor as it stretches out. This beast is a Panatar and used as a pet or for hunting souls. Do not fear this one he is controled by the large collar you see on him. If he even thinks a thought, I know it and he will be disciplined.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"Thirteen? I thought there were nine hells. I guess that goes to show you can't believe everything you read. I'll bet the fellow that wrote that book had never even been here."

Adonair was shaken by the torment of the damned although he had only seen a glimpse.

"So the unjust do indeed suffer for their mistakes upon earth, I was never sure if that was true or not. You say some are made creatures, is that when their punishment is finished? I cannot imagine any amount of wrongdoing that would merit eternal and infinitely painful punishment..." Adonair's voice trails off. He had just seen the merest glimpse, what would it be like to suffer it? and to suffer it without hope of reprieve. He shudders.

He was glad that his guide was so considerate and understanding, though he had no doubt she could be quite fearsome when the situation called for it. He was also glad that the tour and information seemed to be free. For the moment he put aside the idea of blood diamonds, they were sure to be expensive and he had no doubt that she would bring it up when it was time.
firechild

Post by firechild »

Listening to the wizard she sees that the brief glimpse had impacted him, goal achieved. Suffer? perhaps, but not for mistakes. Mistakes are lessons to be learned....they suffer for lessons they refused to learn and yes some do become beasts out of the torture and torment they endure and that is only the beginning... This is not a place for the compassionate nor the weak. The most vile human souls you can think of are here and they are thriving. I sense that this little introduction to hell is not why you have come. However, to understand the magic of this realm... one must understand the souls from which the magic flows. The blood diamonds for example, each one is comprised of certain elements of hell; hellfire, souls, brimstone, war, agony, pain and suffering. The tiny one I carry with a few other items, has more than enough power to protect me. Now that is extremely powerful considering what I am and where I was spawned. That stone can do a great deal to help your realm as well. I cannot let that power leave this dimension without your full understanding of it's capabilities. That tiny blood diamond could well unleash the very depths of hell on your world. It has all of the power of hell and if used incorrectly could summon that to your side. Now if we were desiring to take your realm that would not be an issue and we would only need some muppet to carry and chant the call of hell. This is different, very different. Your realm is protected and for some reason held in high regard by...the one above. Taking a moment she allows what she has said to sink in Pardon me one moment.... kicking herself into full flight she summons three beasts and sends them into the darkness beyond. Slowly she hovers down sinking onto the chaise again. They will return with some things for you to examine... if you need a moment to step into your realm, this would be a good time, as they will return soon and they can be intimidating to some. If you are quite alright, I can summon some refreshment for you.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"Refreshment?" Adonair puzzles over this. "I had heard that once one had dined in the place of the dead, one could not return. I am sure you would not offer unless that were untrue, so i will accept them. It seems that everything I think I know about this place is untrue or wildly distorted."

Adonair shifts forward in his seat really intent on putting aside all his preconceptions and learning. As he shifts he again notices the fur covered chair. Fur is indeed a sacrifice for the creature giving it, fur is comfort for others, but the ultimate sacrifice for the one donating. It seems many things here seem to operate on the currency of pain.

"I find myself like a babe born into an unfamiliar world. Perhaps you could start at the beginning. What is hell and where did it come from?"
firechild

Post by firechild »

As the wizard ponders a bit, she watches him saying in a calm tone,Refreshment.... Some of what you have been taught is true...to an extent. It does depend on what you dine as to whether you will return or not. If it is the fruits of hell, tasty as they are, they will corrupt your soul and greed always takes over for those who chose to consume them. They tend to take more than their soul can tolerate and thus cannot return. It is a choice on their part. a table apears in front of the Wizard with a variation of deeply scented foods and wines. The glasses are all of what appears to be silver and the dishes the food is on is as well. Here is your choice, those are all beautiful, delicious and wonderful. They are all good to eat. another table appears in front of the Wizard with a simple unadorned loaf of bread and water in a wooden cup.This is simple, still delicious and hearty. A third table appeared with but one cup of tea, a simple brew of precious tea leaves. And this very good, but not satisfying at all. To some the choice is simple, to others the choice is not so. What choice will you make?

As she lets the Wizard make his choice she begins, Hell is quite simply every creature's greatest dream and worst nightmare. Hell... has always been and but what you see came from a simple choice. The one who came here first has always been and he made a choice. With every choice there are consequences, some are what one would term as good and some are what one would term as bad. This choice made, the realm was created. With every decision made through out time it has formed into a paradox of many layers and complexities. While there are thirteen dimensions there are only nine levels of hell. Each dimension progressing steadily through the nine levels. From the outside and to one whom has never been here I can easily see that they would deem it as only nine levels. However there is more to it than that.

A deep thunderous rumble rocks the area they are in but not one morsel of food was disturbed. Not even the tea has ripples. holding up her hand, she looks at the Wizard. The demons had returned, but wait in the shadows. Their deep, heavy brething can audibly be heard. But they remain in the shadows, awaiting Firechild's orders.