Mayor's Office : New and Redecorated

Moderator: Community Team

Selene

Re: Mayor's Office : New and Redecorated

Post by Selene »

Selene read her love Troll message with an interest when she notice -anyone wants to be on Cork town council?-

''I would like that how may i apply and how may I assist you?''
Logo

Post by Logo »

Selene wrote:how may i apply <to cork town council>
:) The troll smiled and chuckled, ''Simply send a message to the mayor saying you would like to volunteer or apply to join this group: http://www.secfenia.com/forums/memberli ... group&g=30

We need one or two market monitors: creatures to hold grants and watch town market, stocking and buying .
For those willing to travel, we also seek more independent trading agents.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Sending out another letter wasn't what Arkie had in mind, yet she found quill and parchment in her hand.

Dear Mayotroll Logo,

I forgot to say congratulations on your recent sentence, mmmm I mean election. I know you'll do well in the office and Cork will do well with you as mayor.

I was hoping to continue my combat training, but I find no swords on the market. Are they by contract only? I've no wish to write a lot of letters, as I do that all day long. Surely there are some beings who make swords for the public? Or no? Maybe I need a special license to carry an oversized sharp piece of metal?

Just take care, and by the way, I'd love to be on the Cork Council, but at this time I would decline any such appointment, as it might appear to be a conflict of interest.

Yours,
Arkie
She calls a courier and sends the letter immediately.

Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo bowed and smiled, "th'Anky'Ou, your virceroyness for the congratutations. I understand the conflictication of interests, I'm embarrassed to be risking one myself. A sword? License to...
Yes... I'm sure I have a ...
"
The troll fumbled and collated and scribbled and shuffled until... with a series of loud bangs... he stamped the desk, lamp, his shirt, various on-lookers and, eventually, some paper.

With another bow, the administroll grandly presented the scrap of parchment to the waiting Arkie. "... yes... that will do, no?... here you go!"
[center]Town Halls of The Cork[/center]
Be it known the barer is entitulated
SPECIAL LICENSE TO CARRY
One Over-sized Sharp Piece of Metal
Issued: Today
Expires: Next Year

To: AuroraKiye
Approvified by: Mayotroll Logo
"It looks almost official, no? I didn't have ink, so that splotch there is catsup. Don't worry, it will dry someday."

Turning to the small crowd outside the newly expanded office window, Logo told news of the town's current straw poll:
"There is ONE MORE DAY to votalize your opinyon!"

Never afraid to skew a non-scientific poll, the troll read the parietal partial results:
With 26 votalizations so far, the poll winner is ... PIE! .... y'mmm...

Straw Poll Question:
Listen to me, Mr. smarty-pants mayotroll. What we really need around the cork is:
46% * PIE. I really like pie... and put some ice cream on it!
23% * Higher wages! More profits! I need Freznics!
23% * Communication! RP! We are not mushrooms, y know!
_4% * Cheaper stuffs on the market. I am starvin here!
_4% * Safety! Security! Secfenia is a scary place!

The troll finished with some specific instructions and a stern plea. "In closing, I would like to ask whomwhatever is a'scared to join one of the armies int he cork for training and equippifying.
Further, whomwhat of y'Ou is a'starvin, I insist you contacticate me, privaciously.
While I have foods, we will have no starvacations in the cork if I am mayotroll or not...
and I AM UNANIMISH IN THAT!
"
The troll gave a stern look around the crowd. "I'm serioush. If anywho starvicates themselfishes to death, I'll murde... umm... I'll prosecuta... tear ... give a a stern... ehrm... grrrrr....
...anwaywhats ... NO STARVING to DEATH IN THE CORK!
"
Selene

Post by Selene »

Dear Mayotroll and beloved,

I was paid for army duties and bought strawberries. 17 of them as I have 14 brave and ready men/women in and out of rank. I hope it is alright and hope to encourage my men to eat 3 stats per day to help them. I though it would be ok as I see lots of brocoli available and therfor town should not lack charisma.

I know you are aware I dont buy in bulk often for army purpuse but if its a concern please feel free to let me know as I wouldnt wish to be a burden, well army needs wise.

Sincerely,

Selene Luna Drakos,
General of The Drakos Division
Selene send a note to the mayor office as she was busy juggling with her rector and general's duties.
Logo

Post by Logo »

With a smile, the troll mumbled as he penned a thank you note to General Selene ... "dear Sel.. excelish ideation ... encouragicating ... market resources .. accessible equalishy ... everywho corkites ... without explictation...
Should you, or another corktater desire pre-arranging a specifictious purchase in largerish amountage, your town hall administroll is here to servify...
... signicated .. pook...eee ... mayotro... ex ex oh ex o... ...
"

When he finished writing and mumbling, Logo placed the parchment into the waiting beak of his latest invention, a homing-Molotov-cockathree.

Before returning to his work, the sorceratroll observed a moment of silence to mourn the sad but hauntingly beautiful ends of the experimental efforts, cockaone and cockatoo.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The mayotroll updatified some newses and itemizations in the town hall.

SOME MARKETY STUFF
In generish, I won't interferize in how you pricify your goods. Howsomewhatevers, I do want to support you corkites who seek quick returns... AND I want to help those who are willing to wait for more freznics.
Be careful, though. If you get caught buying and selling for higher on the cork market, the mayotroll will NOT hesitate to prosecutize you.

Here is the updated stuffs:
For those of you who wish a quick return on your goods, TH will usually buy below and sometimes at these prices:
Corn 2.75; Bread 5.25; Egg 4.25; Fried Leg 7; Milk: 7;
Steak 14.50; Fish 15.25; Strawberry 14.50
Wheat 9.25; Flour 11.25; Wood 5.50;
Butcher knife 5.00; Cow Carcass 11F;
Chicken 9 F; (To sell chickens, donate 1 to TH, put 9 on market at 10F)
Selene

Post by Selene »

Runs into the mayor office to still a kiss from him! :D

''Hello my love!'' and she give a soft taste of her lips keeping the best for the wedding day...

'' I have bought a grant bag and donated it to TH for one of our soldier, tho your record may show me buying it can you insure people know it was army purpuse and not personnal as that is needed not for me ...?''
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo winked, then did his best to appear the professional mayotroll, "ehrm... y'Es...my good cityzen.
The grantation has been ... ehrm... grantated to the party privatiously indicarated.
alw'Ay's happish to assistify the militarary, Selene... auhm.. your generalness.
" ;)
Logo

Post by Logo »

The mayotroll tacked a new announcement on the door of Town Hall
Now Announicating a NEW Benefit for Corkers

Starting Sunday, March 20
My Cork Rewards

Do you need a new axe?
or maybehaps ... a shiny sword ... ?
If y'Ou residify in the Cork, y'Ou can
chop woods or do militia works
and earn them easilishy!
Initial prizes:
10 Bushels of wood = New Axe
12 days Militia work = New Sword

To register or claim rewards: contact Logo, the mayotroll

Vote for other rewards in the new Cork straw poll!
or post here with y'Our suggestications.