Mayor's Office : New and Redecorated

Moderator: Community Team

Selene

Re: Mayor's Office : New and Redecorated

Post by Selene »

Selene rushed in and tell her beloved husband

''I chose eggs... so i can sell mine and train for free good enough?!'' she wondered looking at Logo blunt as always
Logo

Post by Logo »

The straw poll ended and Logo brought the results to put on display:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll Question: The mayotroll has announced "My Cork Rewards" -- to give bonuses to Corkers who work to support Town Hall.
The first prizes are Axes and Swords for Wood-choppers and Militia recruits.
What do you think? What other rewards would you like to see offered?

Total Votes = 24
37.5% = 9 votes: Free eggs for dexterity training in exchange for Militia duty
25.0% = 6 votes: Armor and clothes for taking Militia jobs
12.5% = 3 votes: I would travel on TH trade runs for a share of the profits
12.5% = 3 votes: I would donate my produce for tools and equipment
12.5% = 3 votes: This idea is stupid, just pay me more Freznics, I will buy what I need
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The troll smiled, "owk'ay! Most think eggs and gear. A few want to travel for trade or trade produce for gear.
3 of you just want more money... I gotted a few privatous messegerages with other suggestifications, too.

hmmmm... I think ....
Let's d'O it! ...
... ... ... all of it!
:shock:
At least we can try it and see how it goes.
"

So ... for cork residents, here is a NEW IMPROVED 'MY CORK REWARDS':
General Rewards:
- BECOME A PATRON: Donate 40F in goods or Freznics to TH and receive a potion voucher to use to become a Patron.
(while supplies last, of course.)
- GET THE AXE! Chop 10 wood and get an new axe. When you have the wood, send the mayotroll a message for exchange instructions.
- TAKE YOUR CUT If trading is in your blood, tell me your plan and TH will provide goods. You keep half the profit.
- FARMING FOR GEAR You want clothes or armor or tools? Tell me your product and the gear you want.
- SAVE THE STARVING STUDENTS For you new level3 cityzens who are studying more than producifying, the Cork can help with your living expenses - basic daily food. Send me a message about your needs.

Militia Rewards:
- EGGS for DEXTERITY TRAINING One day in the militia gets 3 eggs.
Send your militia pay event(s) to the mayotroll and I'll send instructions for getting your eggs. (while supplies last, but we have a lot ;) )
- GUARDING FOR GEAR Send 10 Militia pay events and get a sword from the Cork town hall.
Need armor or clothing instead? Tell me the item you need and I'll tell you how many days to work.

Army Reserve Rewards:
- EGGS for DEXTERITY TRAINING 6 eggs for each recruit and an egg a day for reserve service.
During active maneuvers, an additional award of daily stat rations (1 chicken leg and one bottle of milk) milk will be added
Generals, send an IG message of initial census & weekly attendance. List separate total days for active duty.
(Weekly reports sound reasonabble. y'Ou can start tomorrow.

- TROOP GEAR Cork Town hall will assist with weapon, armor and gear.
Generals, send a IG or PM copy of your soldier supply needs.

That just leaves the three of you that just want higher pay... well, here goes...
Starting tomorrow, Cork Militia Jobs will pay 25F a day.

So... how does that sound?
Maybehaps a little expensive here or there, but let us just see how it goes.
Corkers are a very generous bunch so if we start running low we might put out a call for some donations. ;)

PS: Anywho of y'Ou close to level3, remember the VR's leveling assistance program.

EDIT
"D'OH! :oops: m'Y apologeries. I f'Orgot our defenders who c'Annot take militia jobs.[
I addified a 'army reserve' category up there for eggs and gear to reward those who serve in the cork's standing armies
"

(Note to General Selene: Do not includify me in the reports. m'E acceptating a reward from m'E would be a conflictaction of interests.)
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Personnaly i think all the ideas are good .But i think if some people are willing to travel doing trades for the vr,they should be reward .Giving armor to the militia is good as well .Hmmm,well for militia i will say i vote for the free egs.Yup i vote for the free eggs the number one idea .
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll bowed as the general entered, "y'Es. with generals of our two local armies preferring eggy rewards, it l'Ooks like a landyslide.
I think it worthwhile to try all the suggestions. If there's little demandings, there's no real costages.
th'Ank you for your support.
"

EDIT
Give me a count of your soldiers starting yesterday. I'll send 6 eggs for each individual enlisted.
If my view IG is correct, the initial reward is: 24 eggs to Dead Skulls (with four soldiers) and 48 eggs to Drakos Division (8 soldiers not counting me)

Then, maybe weekly? if you send me an attendance count, you can get one egg per day for each soldier actually in the army (unable to take a militia job.)
If a new soldier signs up, let me know. They can get the same 6 egg starting bonus.;)
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene received a nice bag with goods for the brave and loyal Drakos soldiers and write to the dear mayor :
Dear Logo,

I wish on behalf of all my men thank you for the rewards so needed offered to my men. I am in process as you may know redistribute them but send you a note as all man are greatful!

Selene Luna Drakos,
General of The Drakos Division
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene gets up that morning decided it was time for her to get ready for the Bride run
Dear Husband of mine,

I will be going to get ready for our special event.

Yours

Selene Luna xoxo

She slides the note under the busy mayor door and go into deep forest.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene while in Fenia studying in an outstanding University, reads the trials of TT.

Her unhuman side was true making her blunt, saying things way she see things. But humans too busy with pleasing themselves putting intentions to others or double faces... She write to her husband....

Dear Husband,

I write to you at your office as I know you are really busy and more then likely more there then at your place. I have been also really busy and studying here but also doing a lot of thinking as you suggested and dont do harsh decidions. As always told you everything, now away i have to write to you my feeling in a letter, I miss your arms and your voice... your growling laugh....

Sadly here I heard some people say .. he said, TT, (TT's sig in banner referring to) Fenia court was a joke... Well i can only think the same now of the bravian side. Worst people of the Clowncil even lied on the stand and the VR respond in private when I ask why lying... a bigger farce!

Loving the people, wherever land on... I always believed in. More of a creature the will fight only when in need to defend her friends, family, town. But after all I can only be loyal toward loyal hiearchy. People that wont fall for creatures crying if that dont happen... i undo my army.... if that wont happen... i am moving to.... if that happen i put my field for sale ... she was not that type. I am more the type to act then to threat of empty talk so my fields are for sale. Nor I piety on myself for what and how things turn... they were all human natures by means... not the nature i care for.

Sorry I didnt wait to be by your side to talk over this but this situation was distracting me too much of studying. I will head home soon and maybe we cant talk more then about this? As you will understand, I will be home packing and not much time to run in town...

Miss you so my love,

Selene Luna
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Mr Mayor,

Why are the fields for sale so expensive?

If people are really serious about selling wouldn't they be cheaper?

Maybe they had no intention of selling in the first place?

I'm looking to buy a field for a fair price, do you know anyone selling one?
Selene

Post by Selene »

Dear husband

we are reporting issues.... does th had some with fields?

( to Zeffee : cuz we got chicken coops or soon harvest on with hired people to gap .. not to worry we are not type to say and not do! and if we had no intention please see bug report....
and sometimes this game could meet great players like us who would help a player resettle elsewhere for same price rather then imaginary field bought 500f to go where? that was our thinking)
Last edited by Selene on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deslock

Post by Deslock »

I was asking 450 for my chicken farm with coups, thats a 50.00 savings on the field with 5 day old coups, I don't think that was unreasonable.