Militia

Moderator: Community Team

Datron

Militia

Post by Datron »

This thread is for the Militia members to post the vision they have on who they see daily. Thank you
AuroraKiye

Re: Militia

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie walks by the new bulletin board and barely glances at it, walking past somewhat lost in thought. Suddenly, she stops and returns to look at it closer, reading General Datron's announcement. Beaming, she thanks the Mages that the General is so thourough and competent, and walks then briskly to her office, to pen a note of thanks to him for his ingenious idea, and a note to Logo to request that he announce this, and a note to Selene to ask her to announce this new bulletin board.

Dear General Datron,

I was walking past the bulletin boards and saw your new one. I'm thrilled that you've initiated this and hope that you don't mind another "Atta Boy" from me. Your diligence, competency, and thouroughness in the completion and handling of your job and office is a credit not only to you and your house, but also to the entire Viceroyalty.

I hope you don't mind that I've taken the liberty to write the SpokesTroll and the Mayor of Cork, asking them to assist you in this gathering of information.

I just want you to know again, that the Viceroyalty as a whole appreciates your dedication and hardwork. I also would like you to know, that I too thank you and appreciate you.

Thank you,
Yours in Service,
Arkie (a.k.a. AuroraKiye, Viceroy of Bravia)
She then scratched a letter to the SpokesTroll to ask him for his assistance in this important gathering of information.

Dear Logo,

This is a request from the VR to the Spokestroll. Datron has begun a new thread in the forum for the events/visions of the militia to post whom they see daily so we can keep up with the traffic and security threats. I'd really appreciate your assistance in broadcasting the news of this new form. It's in "The City of Cork." Could you be so kind as to announce this new thread and request any/all of the Cork Militia to post what/whom they see daily?

Thank you,
Yours in Service,
Arkie (a.k.a. AuroraKiye, Viceroy of Bravia)
She then writes another letter, this one to the Mayoress of Cork.

Dear Selene,

The daily comings and goings of beings through Cork, as you know, can easily affect the safety and security of the entire Viceroyalty. General Datron, in his efficiency and diligence, has begun a new thread for the members of the Militia of Cork to post their daily sightings of folks coming and going through Cork. Obviously, many will be traders, travelers, tourists, students coming or going to the different Universities, people passing through to other regions and areas for their own purposes. However, I'm sure we can all agree that there are those who do NOT have plans and thoughts on their minds beneficial or helpful to the towns or the Castle, or indeed to Bravia as a whole.

Would you be so kind as to add a notice at the Town Hall, asking all militia to report their sightings to General Datron, on the bulletin board he's placed in "the City of Cork?" I'm sure that we agree that the more information we gather, the better we all work together, the closer we watch, the sooner we can react to either avert disaster or to prevent much damage.

Thank you,
Yours in Service,
Arkie (a.k.a. AuroroKiye, Viceroy of Bravia)
Calling a messenger to her office, she then posts each letter to their various recipients.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene received Arkie's letter and goes to the Town hall change the beginning of her message to the citizens :
Mayor's Message:

ALL MILITIA PLEASE REPORT your sightings to General Datron, on the bulletin board he's placed in the City of Cork here :

http://www.secfenia.com/forums/viewtopi ... =23&t=3404

to know what or whom you saw go to Town Outskirts, then go to Travel. Scroll at the bottom of the map (do not click on map) you will see your ''visions'' copy those into forum or ig mail to Datron

This goes for our safety, thank you dear Militians!

Selene Luna Drakos
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie lists some out of the way bulletin boards, and wishes they were more conveniently placed, like front and center (stickies, like this one). She herself knows where it is and still has to look for it.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

Kenneth runs in and posts a note on the board --

"In passing, you saw the army called Dead Skulls (Jan 25, 1651 at 4:00 am)"

then he runs back to his solitary home quick as he can.
bread

Post by bread »

Bread walks in and posts a note up:

In passing, you saw the army called Dead Skulls (Jan 26, 1651 at 10:00 am)
. And walks back out.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene smiles and look at the militians

''thank you all for reporting''
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

"In passing, you saw the army called Dead Skulls (Jan 27, 1651 at 4:00 am)"

"In passing, you saw the army called The Drakos Division (Jan 28, 1651 at 4:00 am)"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris read the reports and wonders .He think a bit and realized something .

Excuse me but it never got in your mind that maybe this post could have been in the militia Viceroyalty .I think we give to much information to are enemies don't you think .
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

The Viceroy looks around at the sudden voice behind her as she was studying the billboard. "This bulletin board was placed here by General Datron, at the request of the Bravian Council and at my request. I really think any information here is common knowledge. Actually, we WANT them to know we're watching the traffic, and watching them. The information here can be obtained by anyone by looking at the town hall roster, so there's nothing to hide."

She curtsies to General Amladris. "I hope you're well, sir. Oftentimes, I believe I've just missed you here and there."