Uncut Green Stone

Moderator: Community Team

Zeffee

Uncut Green Stone

Post by Zeffee »

I have an uncut green stone, not sure what to do with it.

Any ideas?
AuroraKiye

Re: Uncut Green Stone

Post by AuroraKiye »

Well, Zeffee, that question has been asked several times before. First: congratulations! I'm told that the odds of someone finding a stone is about 1 in a hundred.
Second: to your question of what one can do with that: First, the VR would be more than happy to purchase that stone. Please contact either Logo or Adonair for particulars.
OR: contact a butcher and have one of them cut that stone for you, or maybe they'd like to buy it outright themselves. Again, you could contact any butcher, but I have seen a rather large Troll/Elf standing on corners with a sandwich board begging for stones to cut. I mean: Please contact either Logo or any other butcher. If you decide to keep it for yourself, then that's wonderful too. After it's cut, then you can (if you decided to keep it), wait until it's coded and have it set into a weapon or shield of your choice or you can have it set as jewelry of some sort (talk to your friendly local jeweler butcher).

Please see the thread named: Hi Ho Hi HO it's to the mines I go (http://www.secfenia.com/forums/viewtopi ... =12&t=3289)

There are actually several threads about the gems, and Miners Rule!
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Uncut Green stone for sale

please pm me with an offer if interested

thanks
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene think Zeffee could get a nice lump some with a precious stone like that and maybe...

she sends her a note (ig same)

Dear Zeffee,

I think its great you have found a precious stone and if you wish to get the most for it was thinking you may want to start a bidding contest :) I would say my offer or if you do this would bidding starting 100f for the uncut stone i bid ;)

with regards

Selene Luna Drakos
Selene sends her idea and offer to zeffee
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie sees the bulletin board, with the notice of the uncut green stone. After doing some calculations, she scratches her bid on a piece of paper and tacks it up.
Zeffee,

I bid 110fr for the uncut stone.

AuroraKiye
Selene

Post by Selene »

115f :pillow:
Logo

Post by Logo »

A troll, wandering innocently through the town center came upon a sign attached to a post of the public forum:
Zeffee wrote:Uncut Green stone ... please pm me with an offer if interested ...
:shock: The troll retrieved a small black book from a pocket and mumbled,searching for an appropriate spell, "hmmm ... cows... doors.. gems... ink y'Es.. ... hmmm... exploding ... glowing ... invisible... talking ... oops too far ... secret... a'HA!"

The troll scribbled a note and pronounced the incantation carefully, "keuthein encaustum, missaticum Zeffee."
Logo wrote:d'Ear Zeffee, I r'Ead your advertizlement with great interestations. I would like to place my offer ...
Pleased to see the squiggles disappear under the majick effect, the troll walked from the town forum practicing evil overtroll laugh #3, "mmmbwa ha *cough* ha *cough* ha! "
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

sorry I didn't see the posts.

I have received pm's with offers

Zeffee looks at the older woman called Selene, looks at the court case and shakes her head

So yes pm with an offer

thank you
:D