(RP) Tower of Adonair: Season Three

Moderator: Community Team

Callie

Re: (RP) Tower of Adonair: Season Three

Post by Callie »

There had been so much excitement from the game of hide and seek, then the dusty bunny, that Callie had been exhausted. It was way past her naptime, and being a typical four year old toddler, she had two choices when that tired. Either be extremely grumpy and make everyone around her miserable, or find a corner and fall asleep. Luckily for every student in the Tower, Callie chose the least annoying of the two (not that her tired body gave her much choice), crawled under a table, and fell fast asleep. Nodwin, seeing Callie's dilemma, decided to stay behind when everyone left the room, and stood guard over the child, letting the baby hippogriff fur serve as a cushion for her little head.

When Nodwin heard Alexandria's voice calling for the child, Nodwin gently nudged her until she woke. Callie blinked and rubbed her eyes sleepily, then whispered; Hewwo Nodwin, wat yew doing? Uh oh, ish Callie in twobwe? Dat be Aundie Axix cawwing for Callie. Weds go find Aundie. Callie no wan twobwe.

Callie ran out of the room and towards the sound of Alexandria's voice. Aundieeeeee Axixxxx! Callie hewe! Yew wook for Callie? Aundieeee, where yew go?
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson took his text book and assignment and smiled. Thank you sir! He leafd through the book for a moment. Are you ready to leave? No wait can’t leave; where is Callie Graysons head came up when he heard Alex. Uhmmm yes I am ready. When she asked where Callie was he stopped and looked around the room. He had not actually seen her since the lab. He wondered if she had wondered off somehwhere in the lab. Grayson have you seen Callie since we came from the lab? Has anyone seen Callie? Looking around the room No I have not seen her since the lab? I would think that with all these cookies she would be here with the rest of us.

Grayson started to look under tables and chairs to see if he cuold see her. I will go towards the lab and see if I can find her. Grayson walked back towards the lab calling Callie! Where are you Callie? Grayson was walking when he heard Callie's voice coming from up by the lab. Alex she up here!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex she up here! Alex turns towards Grayson when Callie came down the stairs. Aundieeeeee Axixxxx! Callie hewe! Yew wook for Callie? Aundieeee, where yew go? Alex was smiling at Callie, I haven’t gone anywhere yet Callie; I can’t leave you behind now can I? Come let’s get home; Callie smiles as she headed for the door with Nodwin following close behind her.

See you Friday everyone Alex moved towards Sybil and picked her up;can't forget you either she said rubbing her. Looking at Grayson she gave him a big smile, how about you, are you ready to go?
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan took her assignments. Gosh! Such a lot of homework. Oh well, at least it would be interesting. She went to find Sir Dusty. Looking at his tiny insubstantial body she wondered how he'd manage to get all the way to her home.

'Um, Wizard Adonair sir, how can I can Sir Dusty home without damaging him?'

Sir Dusty, eager as always to please, whizzed around the room to show just how fast he could move when he wanted to.

'Bravo, Sir Dusty, bravo!' Miss Malan clapped her hands. 'Oh, do be careful of that table it's got breakables.' Malan winced at the close shave.

It was time to leave. Malan said goodbye to her classmates. 'Until next time.'
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"I think a stroll will make Dusty bigger not smaller, most likely. I really don't know how long he'll be with us, but i'm not sure what besides specific anti-elemental spells would damage him."

Adonair mentally shifted the barrier around the tower to allow Dusty to pass. His tower was not made to prevent the incursion of creatures, anyone who wished to learn would find the door unlocked and could enter, but it was designed not to allow anyone from another plane to leave. It was a safety measure in case the old wizard took on more than he could handle from another plane one day.
Teide

Post by Teide »

She looked over her homework with a rather confused expression. Téide had no real knowledge of magics, potions or spells. She experienced the weave and many other strange things but it all happened rather accidentally or by inherent mistake. Her brow rose as she looked over the terms and such with complete lack of understanding. What was a plane? Tipping her head side to side and everything was in a strange fog of ignorance...maybe there was a book in the library about this? What the others were doing seemed not to trouble her. She was oblivious of their dealings or activities as they passed her by. Thoughtfully, she scrutinised the paper and wondered how she was to complete it. Seemed she had a long way to go to catch up with the other students. She did look up a moment to see Malan and the dust mite going out. Curiously she regarded it with mild interest but she had to admit Téide felt rather disconnected from those around her. She had locked everything from her mind and it took such a toll she felt numbed and drained. These collective classes and groups of people were not her strong suit but sheneeded the lessons obviously. Reading this over Téide felt more than ever if she did remain as she was she'd hurt herself again.
Callie

Post by Callie »

Callie toddled out after Alexandria and Grayson, glad she wasn't a student to have all that homework. Bye eberybody! Callie going home now. Byeee dusdy whirwy bunny. Come pway wif Callie again, obiekaybie?

Aundie Axix? Gwashin? Ish it homework cuz yew do it at home? Callie no wike working at home, Callie wike pwaying at home. We go home an pway now?
Energized from her nap, Callie ran ahead, Nodwin flying low behind her to keep her safe. Callie bead yew home Aundie Axix an Gwashin! Nodwin fwy home too. Her giggles floated back to the pair as she ran, twirled and skipped her way to their house.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair notices the pained expression on Teide's face.

"The stuff you are supposed to fill out is just an assessment, how did you discover you had magic? what are your greatest fears? that sort of thing. The books are all very basic ones on magic. If you start at the beginning you should have no trouble."

He smiles as Malan and Dusty depart with Dusty still plotting an unsteady course but 'protecting' Malan as best he could.

Nodwin nearly bowled the old wizard over trying to keep up with Callie. He looked forward to the next Friday and his thoughts turned to the lesson he would prepare.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as Callie and Alex found each other. how about you, are you ready to go? Alex asked Grayson. Looking at her he said, Yes. with a very big smile. He turned to everyone, Good evening and see you on Friday! Thank you for the lessons in the lab Adonair! Stepping out side he called Nomad who came running across the yard to him. Good boy! Grayson said as he patted the wolf on his head. Where to ladies? Seems Callie wants to play and we have a few days before our next class! Grayson smiled at both waitiing to see what they wanted to do.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow watches the students getting their homework from Adonair. She waves and says goodbye to everyone leaving the Tower and then turns and kisses her husband.

Did you have a nice day my love. :D Looks like the kits had fun - where did all the pretty coloured paints comes from? (wondering what their mother was going to think when they got home).

Max sat by Willow and Adonair and he had a big smile on his face.