(RP) Tower of Adonair: Season Three

Moderator: Community Team

Miss Malan

Re: (RP) Tower of Adonair: Season Three

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan sat next to the new student. She hoped the girl would not mind too much sitting next to someone who was still slightly green.

'An elfling! Well I never, I haven't zeen an elfling in yearz. How do you do?'

Malan thought about Adonair's question while she nibbled a cookie. Grayson was right. She certainly needed to pay more attention to what she was doing - especially when it came to potions. On the other hand . . .

'I zuppozze I learned how to make a potion that can turn zomeone green. And that fliez can detect people'z body heat. I'll think twize before I zwat a green fly again now that I have zome fellow feeling for the creaturez.'

Malan smiled. She'd never realized that learning magic could be this much fun.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair looks away for a moment to try to contain his smile at Miss Malan's word. She wasn't trying to be funny, but it surely came out that way. He doesn't really know what to say so he simply says, "Very good Miss Malan, empathy for all the creatures of this world is a good thing. Anyone else?"
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was busy working in the garden, she pulled out some weeds and did a bit of planting. The pretty flowers that she had placed in the garden smelt lovely. Aaachhooo bless me she said to herself wondering what had caused her tickly nose. It was a beautiful day and Willow wondered how the classes were going?

Getting up, she noticed Max returning from his wandering. Are you hungry boy? He looked excited at her, so she dusted herself off and headed indoors. She stopped in the kitchen to feed and water Max and then headed upstairs to get changed. As she was heading pass the classrooms, she glanced inside and saw a slightly green lady. Willow couldn't remember her being green the last time she saw her. So she entered the room smiling at her husband and gave him a kiss and then placed her arm around him and gave him a hug (hoping not to leave any dirt from the garden on her husband).

Hows the lessons going? :D
Teide

Post by Teide »

Téide folded and placed the blanket in her large bag she kept slung over her back. It looked sort of funny since it dragged to her knees but her eyes went between the faces and the names making a mental note of each as the tall human girl named Alex was so quick to point them out. Téide was glad for it since it saved time. She did raise a brow at the curious green girl and thought to herself that it looked mighty handy to have green skin in the woods. Less things that see you mean less things try to eat you. Her train of thought broken as her keen ears picked up the sudden whispers between the two lovebirds and her green eyes focused on Alexandria intently as it came to her. Her mind caught quickly the simple familiar feeling and it make her curious...was Alex like her? Her general feel for these people was surprisingly pleasant but she sealed her emotions and thoughts behind her mind.

Taking a step inside Téide looked about a little and wondered if indeed the kits were here. She did like them. She followed suit and took a seat closest to the door. She couldn't help but be surprised as the green girl took a seat behind her. The green girl commented on her elven ears and Téide was rather self conscious as she said, "Actually only half..." it was hard to tell since her tapered ears and small size make her seem full. She levitated a cookie over to herself as they spoke and took a bite into a soft chewy center.Hmmmmmm... she finished it quickly and floated another one over and ate it as she thought about the question. "If it's a living being then shouldn't the pulse of their heart and rythum of their thoughts be pinpoint enough?" she said softly to herself not meaning for anyone to hear her inquiry.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Hows the lessons going?

Adonair kissed and hugged his bride and smiled.

"Things went a little differently than expected, but I think we all learned a lot and everyone is safe. Um, don't go into the potions lab, its a frightful mess, I'll clean it up later."

He couldn't quite catch what Teide had said, his hearing was excellent as 105 year olds go, but soft voices often escaped him. He was impressed at her levitation ability though and gave her an encouraging smile.
Shion

Post by Shion »

After filing out of the laboratory, the kits had randomly chosen to wander the tower. They wandered the store rooms, a few bedrooms, some odd magical room they hadn't noticed before that seemed to be part of the tower, yet the space that it was located couldn't possibly have held a room so large. But of course dimensional magics were likely inevitable in a magical tower, and so they accepted this as easily as any group of children would. Several minutes, adventures, and misadventures later, the kits returned to the kitchen, somehow covered in paint and wagging their tails happily.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Things went a little differently than expected, but I think we all learned a lot and everyone is safe. Um, don't go into the potions lab, its a frightful mess, I'll clean it up later."
Oh :lol: sounds like you had a fun time. Willow suddenly realised that she was leaving dirt from the garden wherever she went. Excuse me honey, I better get changed. Whoops sorry about the dust on your cloak (trying the brush the dirt off him). She gave him another kiss, smile and waved to the class and then headed upstairs to have a bath and get dressed in some clean clothes. She thought she saw the kits wandering around (well she though she saw them from the corner of her eye but they are quick and they soon disappeared). Willow filled the bath and then set out some clothes and was soon relaxing in the water.

While Willow was with Adonair, Max had finished eating his food and drinking some water. Just as he finished he looked up and spotted the kits entering the kitchen. Not wanting to scare them, he said hello from the other side of the room. You are all interesting colours - did you have fun? :D
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie looks around the room, the sounds of the different majiks hitting on several chords, and not in tune with themselves, much less each other.

"Well, I learned that proper rest and nutrition is important if one is to practice majik and hope that it goes well. Of course, keeping one's mind on the business at hand is very important, too. And that of course, different people have different abilities and different majiks," she states slowly and clearly. "People don't have the same hair color, nor are their majiks the same color or pitch. It can make for an interesting collaboration."

She rubs her brow and sees the tea pot. After pouring herself cup of tea, she takes a couple of cookies and returns to her seat with teacup full and cookies in hand. Setting the cup and cookies down on the table beside the chair, she sits then, and takes a cookie and begins to nibble on it, sipping her tea from time to time.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex moved toward the area with cookies and tea and found a comfortable seat next to Grayson. Alex usually never said much when she ate, ok who was she kidding yes she did but not this time, she had said so much at the door she felt it was time to let others talk. Alex sipped her tea and ate some yummy cookies trying her best to behave when she realized Sybil wasn’t with them. Sybil she said in a high whisper. Sybil… now where could she be Alex wondered realizing the potion should have worn off by now. Alex tried not to look worried when she saw Grayson smiling at her but she couldn’t help but be worried. Alex was about to stand up when Sybil hopped into her lap giving her a sudden surprise. You did that on purpose she said very happy to see Sybil.

Alex was rubbing Sybil when her granddad asked them, "What observations do you have about potion making, and about the detection of invisibility?" I agree with Grayson granddad being careful and precise is a must but we should also watch out for others around us. Any and everything can happen when there are others in a room with you while making potions. As for detecting invisible people or things, nothing is really invisible granddad. They still cause distortion as they move or stand. I think it’s because even if they are invisible they are still solid and light can’t pass through solid objects. Alex glances at her granddad, fearing she was just rambling on like a crazy person. Sitting back in her chair she got her tea and waited for others to talk.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Shion

Post by Shion »

The kits slid to a colorful, clustered halt at the sight of the dog. Ears flattened and a barrier went up between themselves and Max. (It is a possibly-not-so-well-known fact that kitsune and dogs do not get along.) They stared cautiously at him for a while, whispering among themselves, Youdoit No, you!You're always bragging how you're the strongest. No, I'm the smartest. Won't mother be pleased with your humility. You're such a chicken, Tefz. I don't see you rushing out to meet him, Raden. Shut up, Kaden. Hey, that's not nice. You shut up too. Ugh. You scaredy cats.

Kasumi stepped forward, slipping easily through the barrier made by her brothers and sisters (though getting back in would be another matter entirely). She slowly approached the dog, white fur covered with purple* paint, a smudge of green on her muzzle and yellow on her ear and rump. Haaaii, doggy. Yes we had fun.

*Let's just assume each kit's paint color matches his or her font. Maybe occasional splatters of other colors.