(RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Moderator: Community Team

Logo

Re: (RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Post by Logo »

Logo smiled at Victorious. Among the trollish, sharing food without a fight was rare among the trollish. "it all smells delicatatious. Very considerish of "

When she mentioned the birds, Logo looked toward the windows. The giftsents? A token. you're m'Ost welcome.
There's a possibilishy ... n'other usefullness of the cockytiels.
the l'Ight, beautyfull of courses, can be protectative ... against somewhos from darker places.
"

The troll's smile returned as he said, "Imma been wanting to meet y'Our family... welcome y'Ou ... and officially, if somewhats tardishy, invite you to take up the mentorator officies for the cork."
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Logo wrote:The troll bowed, "om'Y. Yes. t'sa surprise seeing y'Ou too. pl'Ease, call me, logo. a pleasyure, thanky'Ou imma keeping busy but I'mma well, and you?" he said to Amladris. [/color]"
Amladris smiled greeting him looking at at him .He then turn to his neice and says .

Well if you will excuse me but i have to take my leave .I will let you two be as manny thing are waiting for me at the temple and other place .Victorious i see your doing well and thanks to the mages .Logo please seat yourself and be confit .You are most welcome .

Amladris Hugs his neice and walk down the hall calling his dragon .
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious hugs her uncle and gives him a kiss goodbye. Hope to see you soon, Uncle.

She turns to Logo and starts a conversation, So these birds have some magical powers. I'm sure they will come in handy. I will definitely keep them near me.

A mentorship, that is a lovely opportunity, thank you Logo especially coming from a fine mayor as yourself. You are welcome here anytime. We have many rooms here and have one of the best staff here that could take care of any of your needs.

She picks up some cheese and tastes it. Oh did I mention I have a fantastic cook here also. My uncle has given me the best of things.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Logo

Post by Logo »

Trollish physiology was notoriously variable. Some had multiple heads or arms; some had one eye and some were covered in them. Whether it was the heredity of an elven mother or luck of the draw, Logo had been born with, aside from his size, a rather mundane exterior. His unusual blessings included an extraordinary olfactory sense and two stomachs.

Standing as he was among the smells of roasting meats, fruits and cheese, those two endowments conspired to leave the troll in something of a fugue. When Logo finally replied to Victorious, it began with incoherent mumblings, "mmm ... sheeeeese ..." he joined his hostess in sampling the contents of a platter, "May I?" he asked with a hand, obviously under gastric rather than mental control, reaching toward the cheese.

"Delicatatious! y'Es. Intoxicarating," he exclaimed between bites as dainty as his thick fingers would allow. "If this and the scents from the kitchyen are indicarations, your chef must indeedy be worthy of praise." Behind the fragrances of the foods was something other, a strange musty odor that gnawed at the troll's memory.
"thanky'Ou for the welcomings. I sh'Ould apolologyize for being so d'Etained and visiting so sudderen. Yes. y'Our uncle obvishly has fine tastes. very generatious such h'Ouse and stafferage; richly deserved, I'd s'Ay. His reputeration for generalosities to the cork and the bravia are, as well, to your familliy's honor."

Victorious mentioned the caged birds, "They'll eat normalish birdy-stuffs... seeds an summa bugs. The birds are not majicky themselfs, but they're enchanterated. After one flight, the cockytiels will be white. It'll take some t'Ime for the sp'Ell to rech'Arge."

When the subject turned to mentoring, the troll smiled, "imma glad you think so. the office issa kinda smallish. There's some levers and knobs for reportating an the town logs are deliverated to your secretery but mosta the duties are social.
imma thinkering y'Ou'd be a fine mentorator.
"

Logo took another piece of cheese, "Absolushisly grand. perfesh.
Many rooms, y'Ou say? ida love to a tour of the house anna groundses someday.
is that mer-monkey roastating over wormwood I sm'Ell?
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well thank you Logo for the opportunity to be working with you.

Of course you can tour the house but if it is not an inconvenience maybe you can come by another day for the tour. There has been some disturbances at the castle and I must attend to them.

I'm glad you like the lunch. I made sure the cook had everything you liked.

The birds are beautiful. Thank you so much for a fine gift.

Victorious wonders where her husband has gone. She hasn't seen him in quite awhile. She starts to worry.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|