(RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: (RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Post by Victorious »

Victorious awakens at the cook coming in the room. The soup smells good even though she doesn't feel very well to eating.

She takes a sip of the soup and it tastes a bit weird but knew her uncle trusted Kilick.

He mentions her mother and she is puzzled. How do you know my mother?
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Kilick sat on a chair pulling his bottle of wine and took a big sip .He then look at Victorious asking him a question .

My name is kilick Duvalier .I am the rightfull man of King Odin De La Croix .I grow up in Wahalla serving the king .One day i was call for a quest .We had a treath coming and few towns in Wahalla were taken .The ennemy wanted to kill the king kingsman.So for the safety of manny i was charge to bring your Mother Lady Neferine out of Wahalla and was to take care of her till some will join back .So i travel with your mother passing across countries .As we took the boat and endup here in Fenia .We lived in Emperius for a wile .I raised her like she was my child .Sending weekly secret message to the King.As a young child ,i was facinated by the art of cooking .It was my pass time .With all this i lost my familly .Now all i have is my sword and my kitchen knife .I remeber Lord Amladris as a child .He was something .Always running away with a dragon .Now all these children became man and woman.Jaque is my best friend .I meet him in Bravia long ago wile i was in a cooking contest .We became best friend .He is the only familly i have left .

Kilick sight and took an other sip of his wine .
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious sat and waited for Kilick to speak. As she was sipping some more soup, Kilick told her of the story of how he knew her mother. She listened intently and in awe. She felt so blessed to have him in her household. He had taken care of her mother and watched over her until she was grown.

She wanted to get up and hug Kilick but she was still weak so she said to him, I am so blessed to know that you took care of my mother and now you are here. No wonder my uncle wanted you to cook for me. Thank you Kilick for being here.
GRUE

Post by GRUE »

Outside the chateau, Grue found the deepest shadow to wait for night. Not patiently, though, nor idly; Grue had a job to do and vengeance to plan for whoever compelled it.
Grue hated many things but reserved the most fervent loathing for summoners and their petty errands.
"Idiot," he thought as he crouched from the sun, "sending me to some Garden of Light."
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Uncle please come heal me, I feel there is danger coming and I need to be prepared. I have to go talk to my guards. Please uncle come help me.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris was inthe hallway listening quietly .He remembers kilick as a young man .His time running away with his first dragon .He remember listening to him mumbling as he was was giggling .Amladris look at his neice face as shes been reveal a secret not much knew .Then as he is about to speack ,he hear his neice calling him .

Victorious wrote:Uncle please come heal me, I feel there is danger coming and I need to be prepared. I have to go talk to my guards. Please uncle come help me.
Amladris enter the room and look at her .

What are you talking about neice .You are getting heal up .Why this evil creature you site with .
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

No i feel danger uncle. There must be something you can do, I need to get out of bed totally so I can protect our castle. I can't explain it, I feel danger.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Jace saw fear in her eyes, something he had never felt coarse through him and sent a shiver up his spine. He squeezed her hand to comfort her

There was a lone howl in the darkness and golden eyes shone like search lights in the darkness his mistress was uneasy.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jace you need to summon the leader of the guards quickly. I feel an evil presence among us. Please do as I ask. We need to be protected.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris close his eyes .He could sence somthing .He turn and look at kilick.He look at him and wanted to move so was Jaque .Amladris shake his head saying no .He knew it was the test of all Zunian .The time to meet the chosen power and the first demond to confront .Amladris look at his Neice and nods .Kilick and Jaque nods knowing the ritual.They both seat back and relaxe .Amladris closes his eyes as he perform a ritual .He start healing her .Knowing she will have his power ,he transfert his power tru her .As he heal his Neice,kilick and Jaque goes outside and walk to get something .Amladris cover his neice with an energy field healing her slowly .Praying to the Zunian mages .As he finish ,he stand up and look at his neice .Kilick and Jaque comes back holding something .Kilick give the object to Amladris .He grabs it looking twers his Neice and present it to her .

Your time has come my neice .The time that all descendent of Zunia has to ferfill in are life .Go and fight your demons .