(RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: (RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Post by Victorious »

Victorious feels a power like none before as her uncle was healing her. She knew she had a healing power but nothing like her uncle had and now she would have what her uncle had. She felt the surge go through her and rest in her whole being. She now could take care of the things that must be done.

This castle was a gift from her uncle and now was the time to protect her family and her home. This evil that she felt would not overtake them.

She rose from her bed and received the sword from her uncle and she felt anewed and refreshed. She felt different inside.

She gave her uncle a huge hug and also walked over to Kilick and gave him a hug. It is an honor to have you with us, Kilick.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Jace wordlessly got up and went in search of Giovoni. He found him looking out the window of the dinning room.

Master Jace i dont want to alarm the house but the guards notified me that there is some one out there. One of the guards heard footstep but we have not yet found who is about as of yet. This is as good a time as any to introduce the man who is charged with protection of yourself and the Lady Victorious.

He lead Jace to where Phynn was. Jace shook his hand and was pleased the guards were on the job and already tracking someone. He heard the howl and knew Wolfie was also out there. Who ever was out there will be luck if the guards find him before Wolfie.

Returning back up the stairs he sat with Victorious. Phynn followed him in and he stood on the balcony. Giovoni remained outside the room door to guard them both.

This is Phynn he will watch from the balcony Giovoni will stand at the door my love. The guards were already on alert. It is extremely difficult to ease up on our chateau undetected. It would seem the intruder was seen and will soon be apprehended.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious thought of the armor that was given to her by her father and didn't understand why he gave it to her so she packed it away in a secret chest. She went into her jewelry box and got the secret key to the chest that she had locked for many years. She now understood why her father, the keeper of Deltora, why she needed this armor and now her uncle gave her the sword. There would be a time later in her life that she would have to be a warrior. It seems this time has come.

She opened the chest with the key and put the armor on and fit the sword in its sheath and hooked it on her armor.

She then went outside to Giovoni, Giovoni I want you to call the captain of the guards and send him to my office, I will meet him there.

Jace can you come with me to my office. I want us to stay together. I think you better get your armor on also. We do not know what danger lies ahead of us.
Giovoni

Post by Giovoni »

Giovoni obeyed the Lady Victorious and summoned Jimmy to find captain of the guard. Jimmy was sitting at the end of the hall in case he was needed. He ran off to inform the captain he was needed.

I shall gather the masters things i know he has not desire to leave your side.

Giovoni walked swiftly to the master suite and gathered his axe and armor. He returned to Victorious's rooms.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Giovoni assisted Jace into his armor and handed him is axe.

Master i shall not leave my post. Be assured i will guard you both with my life.

Jace smiled and patted his shoulder Jace had not noticed the golden sword Giovoni wore at his side till now. He turned to Victorious and hugged her then followed.

Do you have a plan my dear?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Yes my love, I want half of the guards searching the grounds and half protecting the castle.

I will discuss this idea with the captain once he gets here.

Boy you look handsome in that armor, my love.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Jace smiled and did a turn showing off his assets. Victorious was very lovely and he just had to pull her to him and kiss her. There was a glow about her. Her uncle must have done a bit more than just heal her. Her face shown with a strength he had never seen in her eyes. She was taking charge and all he could do was watch. It was so alluring to see her in control and he would not do one thing to interfere.

Uhmmm.

Jace turned to see the Captain of the Guard behind him.

Victorious the captain is here.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Thank you, Jace.

Captain I want you to send half of the best men you have and create a search party of all the grounds and make sure there are no intruders of any kind. I feel there is a danger in our presence and I want him or her found and brought to me and the other half I want you to make sure they guard the castle.

I thank you for being diligent in this matter. You and your men have done well.

If you find anything or have any kind of report please come find me.

You may go now unless you have any questions.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

The captain had no questions he listened intently to Victorious and bowed in obediance to her wishes. He organized his men as requested.

Jace stood by Victorious smiling at her clearly thought out plan. Jace wondered if Amladris and his cook would stand by Victorious or go out to search the grounds. He wanted to find those who dared to upset his wife but she wanted him at her side.

Im sure all will be well and we can go back to our regular lives.

He took her hand in his and squeezed it tenderly. His tummy rumbled and he wondered if there was any cake left.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Yes dear we will get back to our normal lives once the threat has been gone.

She held her husband tightly and didn't want to let go. I love you so much my loving husband.