(RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: (RP) Jardin de Lumiere

Post by Victorious »

Oh ok, Uncle. I will rest now.

I'm so happy you are here. I love you, uncle.

She turns to Jace and squeezes his hand.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

He kissed her forehead and smiled at her. Jace looked to her uncle hoping all was better. She meant so much to him.

I will stay with you always. Just sit back and let me take care of you.

He stroked her hair softly.

How is your head now my sweet?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

My head feels better. I just feel very weak right now. Uncle says, I have to rest for a few days.

I love you my wonderful Jace. I'm thirsty, Jace, will you go get me something to drink?
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Normally he would go find some wine But in this case his mind wondered to lemonaid but after his last experience in the kitchen he thought perhaps no. Victorious would be mad if he made another mess. So he grabbed the water pitcher and poured her some cool water.

Would you like some water my dear? or should i have Isabelle bring you something?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The water is perfect darling. Can you pick up my head and feed the water to my parched lips?

Victorious felt very weak but she trusted her uncle that she would feel better after a few days. I wonder why my uncle knew the cook's name and we didn't. At least we know what to call him now.
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

Jace lifted her up and held the cup for her. He tried very hard to not spill anything. Surely she would be better in a few days. He loved her so much.

The soup will be ready soon and i believe there is medicine in it to make you better.

Worrying about her took his appetite away. For the first time in a long while his stomach was not growling for lunch.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The water felt good on her lips. They felt so dry for some reason. I'm so glad Jace is here with me. What would I do without him? He is my whole world and now he must be worrying his heart out but uncle was a healer too so I'm sure I will be feeling better soon.

Thank you my love. I'm real tired now. Will you hold me?
Jace_Marlow

Post by Jace_Marlow »

He smiled happily, scooted close to her, took her in his arms and rocked her a little humming a little tune to comfort her. She felt so good in his arms. She was so beautiful even sick and a little pale. His beautiful princess in need of rescue. Jace was happy to be able to hold her and make her feel better. Too bad he had no magic to heal her himself. It was a good thing her uncle was around.

He had heard there were magic healing spells to learn in the university. He was thinking it was time to learn if that was truth.

Just relax my love and rest.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

I will darling. I'm going to close my eyes now. She nuzzled next to her husband and fell asleep soundly.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Kilick was in the kitchen cooking food for the castle staff.As he prepare the food ,he had a eye on the soup for Lady Victorious.As Jaque goes to serve the staff,kilick finishes preparing the soup placing it on a rolling cart ,he goes to room and enter .

Knock Knock its me with your soup .I see that you are not feeling well .Coffing means getting better and staying in bed .And away from the other rooms including the kitchen but that also include Jace .

Kilick pors a bole of soup and gives it to Victorious .He than seat beside her .Looking at both of them .

I must say Lady Victorious that i see in your attitude your mother .