A stroll through the market

Moderator: Community Team

AuroraKiye

Re: A stroll through the market

Post by AuroraKiye »

The dragon's greater wingspan and longer experience with flight leave her in a few seconds. She watches in dismay as more of him passes her, and she's feeling the strain. Her muscles haven't had time or exercise in this area, so her new muscles are screaming already.

Slowly, she settles until she's sitting on his back, and tucks her wings in, holding on at least with her legs as well as she can.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Normally most humans get carried from our claws not our backs. :lol:
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie isn't really comfortable, but the speed of his flight is exhilarating. She can't help herself and breaks out into peals of laughter.

There is nothing like riding a dragon in full flight thousands of feet about the forest floor, the wind in your hair.

She spreads her arms out wide, and then her wings as well and flapping her wings, she lifts off his back to fly on her own again. He quickly leaves her behind, and she begins to fly lower and lower until she lands on the ground in a running stop.

Her wings fold flat against her back and she walks a bit until she finds some fresh streamlet and drinks thirstily from it, picking some nearby berries and eating them as well. Flying is very hard work, she thinks. Her wing muscles need much more strengthening.
balerion

Post by balerion »

As Arurora flies away Balerion goes and finds a bull to have a little snack. It should last an hour or two...
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

After a quick snack of the many berries around the running stream, Arkie kicks off to look for Bal. She's really not sure in which direction he flew, so she first scouts out his cave to be sure he's not in there hiding.

After going through the maze of the cave to look for Bal, Arkie takes flight to look for Bal, also taking the opportunity to hone her gliding skills and muscles. She finally sees him in a great field, eating one lone bull. Maybe yesterday it was some poor farmers prize bull, today it seems to be a snack for an irritated and hungry dragon.

Flying low over the other end of the meadow, she spooks some deer. Bounding away from this great flying menace, they run directly toward Bal. Both the deer and Bal are unaware and unnoticing of their upcoming date.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion hears some deer headed for him and he pounces nabbing three of them. Mmmmmmmmmmm more food.......
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Quickly, Arkie's flight brings her close to Bal, who seems to be breaking his fast quite well. "Well, I see you like fast food!"

Her wings tuck in, and she lands near Bal, laughing.

"By the way, you didn't catch me. I'm just going to stop now, since I know you're too full now to fly. Maybe if I stay on the ground you can catch me?" she taunts him.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Naw you look to stringy to eat. Also I would have to eat at least 5 times this much to be rendered flightless.
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

"Well, that's a bit bigger herd of deer than I found today. I guess you like fish? We could go fishing?" she says as she finds a treestump to lean against. Her shoulders hurt a bit from the weight of her wings, her muscles hurt a bit from their abuse in flying.

She flexes her wings and cringes a bit in pain.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I don't know... I think you need some more rest. Besides the fish around here are lible to pull you straight under the water.
Shaker of Castles