Mentor of Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Mentor of Cork

Post by Victorious »

Hello fellow Corkians:

I know I should have opened my office to you much earlier and I humbly apologize for that.

You are welcome to come to see me at anytime if you have questions or advice and if I cant give you the answer I will definitely find it for you. We want you to enjoy your time here and prosper so that Cork can prosper so please feel free to come visit me.

Your humble servant,

Victorious Cromwell-Marlow
Priestess and Mentor of Cork
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Victorious

Re: Mentor of Cork

Post by Victorious »

Victorious opens her Mentor office and it is filled with cobwebs and the furniture is falling apart and old.

She decides to clear out the office completely so that people would be able to feel comfortable speaking with me.

She lifts all of the old furniture out of the office and sweeps the floor and gets on her hands and knees to clean the floor.

Now it is ready to put the new furniture in my office. She gets a few of her guards to help her place the new furniture in the office.

She thanks her guards and dismisses them back to the chateau. She stands back and admires her handwork. Now this is an office and I'm sure people will feel welcome now than that old looking office.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|