Why Fenian Coming And Rulling Are Land

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Why Fenian Coming And Rulling Are Land

Post by Amladris »

Greetings to all,

As we know Logo has left the Office as Mayor .I personaly thank him for his good work .He has done a very good job .But now i have a question .How come are Mentor was replace by someone who left Bravia and them came back .How come the replacement is also someoen who left Bravia and came back .My question is was anny Bravian propose to be replacement our it was just decide like this .Why is are mentor replace without no question for Somemeone who was not long ago a Fenian .I just hope someone can clarify this .
thistletumbler

Re: Why Fenian Coming And Rulling Are Land

Post by thistletumbler »

we all move about.

i recently was a citizen in fenia AND kiene, but nobody made a fuss over me being viceroy...

is this more because of your personal hatred of selene? i think so.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

thistletumbler wrote:we all move about.

i recently was a citizen in fenia AND kiene, but nobody made a fuss over me being viceroy...

is this more because of your personal hatred of selene? i think so.
No it is not .My concern is how come someon is been replace .Now we know they all left Cork and Bravia after multiple failure in there action .My other concern is ,are they here to serve the interrest of Bravia our there own .And to let you know Thistumber .Hatred is more on the Drakos side considering there action in the pass.My concern is not personal but we know the Drakos was very rejective to anny proposal to the council request in manny level .I understand your question but these question are to be awnser by Selene and Kane since they are in a position and a duty to awnser to who ever concern .
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

This looks a lot like a case of "I have nothing else to do but complain about something silly that doesn't really matter."

As long as the job is being done, what's it matter who does it?
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Marshal wrote:This looks a lot like a case of "I have nothing else to do but complain about something silly that doesn't really matter."

As long as the job is being done, what's it matter who does it?
I understand your opinion Marshall but that was not my questions .These question are direct to the Mayor and the Mentor .

Amladris still wait for them to awnser .
Zeffee

????

Post by Zeffee »

Not a good start and replaced with one of your friends too.

Zeffee just observes and doesn't say anything.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

ok mate - respect your opinion and shall keep quiet until the people you are calling out answer you.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris nods to thistletumbler and welcome him to seat with him for a nice meal and a few ales .He order a nice big meal for both of them .

Please my treat .I dont think you know the Drakos pretty well .Lets have a nice meal and wait for there awnser .Bonne appetit.
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Amladris is a good, solid citizen. I fail to understand why folks want to quarrel with him and his concern, or to insult or bash him for asking a question. When did asking questions become not allowed in the Viceroyalty of Bravia?

Amladris: If I may speak, Selene as a mayor of Cork will do well, and will do her best for the town, keeping it safe, keeping the townhall growing and prospering. She is and always has been active, and actively concerned about the safely and well being of Cork, of the Viceroyalty of Bravia. I wouldn't or couldn't say this for all Fenians or all from Kiene; I can't really speak for those I've not met. I am not worried about it, and I would encourage you to keep up the good faith, and stay strong.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to AuroraKiye.

Please my lady come and have a few drinks with us .And be free to order something to eat if you wish its on me .I realy thank you for your nice words. You always been realy respectfull and kind .But i have a few doughs about the Drakos and just wanted to hear what they had to say on this manners.I see manny coming but do not see them annywhere .Yes a have concern about are fellow Corkian .Are they going to be well ruled our just be stuck betwin manny crossfire .Im suprise that the Mayor and the Mentor has not speack yet .As they are suppose to be working and listening to are concern .