Post by balerion »

Amladris wrote:eat if you wish its on me
*Bale pours some more gravy on the chicken sitting in Amla's lap*
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Amladris

Re: Why Fenian Coming And Rulling Are Land

Post by Amladris »

Amladris pulls out his sword and point it on top of him .

I said the bill is on me .Meining im paying Silly .
Last edited by Amladris on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amladris

Re: Mayor's Office : New and Redecorated

Post by Amladris »

Selene wrote:

You belive that is name related? well its sad that you would think that of Drakos. Arent we working your fields like any other... and did YOU mail me a message before or after election? why asking my husband? My husband did talk nicely of you and I never had issues with you, your husband or your family but one individual and I am not the type to comdam a whole family because of one rotten apple by the way, every family has black sheeps....

Sincerely

Selene Luna Drakos
Should i remember some incident yes i think .Dont you remember when you alert all the town against me for a simple foe .How much did the town spend for your fauls acusation .And should i remember you when you send Zeffee to court .Now i can assume that this is not an attack on are familly .In the pass you had put Bravians into are personal life .Spending time and effort to stop who ever carried the De La Croix name our was in asociasion with us .Yes we do remember .Yes Bravia is a free country .People are free to choose and vote for .Do not remember you have been put in this position by your husband .No no one has work on my field .But i do remember Drakos buying my cheap stuf and put it back in a hire price .Yes i have never put my personal problem with my profesional position .And i shall never do .I will stand beside my Neice and respect her decision .We shall have peace betwin are familly.But remember that Bravians do remember .

Selene

Post by Selene »

Amladris, our pass feud has NOTHING with DelaCroix... if you recall I strongly said you were not a Drakos. I never said nothing no where against any De La Croix and you drag this old feud for no reason. I wrote to Victorious and that is the end of that mentor story. Stop please this hate and harrasment toward my family as my Actions are mine and Your are yours and not necessarly reflect or would be all our family members that way. Nothing I will say will ever please you and that as a matter of fact is sadding and tirering.

Been put there by my husband... I dont even know what you mean we can all run for mayorship if he put me there then I put him there? One thing i will say however you seem to always see bravian, fenian... I see people for whom they are no matter the land they are on and this for me avoid divisions and that is not what we wish. I moved to help around and establish my daughters and Son in Fenia, but to me people that move around and come home are not always bad intended, no more then some that never moved but say often that they will leave if... Remembering... We all do but many are mature enough to leave the pass behind and grow out of mistakes and leave water under the bridge follow its course. Now that I answer I do hope I wont use all my energy and time on this matter that is close for me.

Your accusation of profiteering tho bothers me you got prove of those? (screenshots? or you rebuy your own good? with showing events one of us resold?) if you refer to your cheap brocolies I hate them tho hate it (selene is carnivore) but had to max out my stats. And how would I resale brocoli as you said i was in fenia where potatoes grow, and I never had such fields. But if you will accuse and have prove if so procecution can be I believe done if you go to the right office, however I am sure this would be unfounded for myself.

Sincerely

Selene Luna Drakos
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris, our pass feud has NOTHING with DelaCroix... if you recall I strongly said you were not a Drakos. I never said nothing no where against any De La Croix and you drag this old feud for no reason.
Like you tell me before i was not a Drakos because i had a foot the the other side of the boat .And since i hold to what i beleive you had showed me the contrairy .As much i did for you in the pass .You had fall on me like rock finding manny reason to reject me .Well that problem was solve as a letter disascociate with you .You want me to stop well you should not have started.Now if you want peace we shall .I will make peace that was my goal from the begining .
Been put there by my husband... I dont even know what you mean we can all run for mayorship if he put me there then I put him there? One thing i will say however you seem to always see bravian, fenian... I see people for whom they are no matter the land they are on and this for me avoid divisions and that is not what we wish. I moved to help around and establish my daughters and Son in Fenia, but to me people that move around and come home are not always bad intended, no more then some that never moved but say often that they will leave if... Remembering... We all do but many are mature enough to leave the pass behind and grow out of mistakes and leave water under the bridge follow its course. Now that I answer I do hope I wont use all my energy and time on this matter that is close for me.
Moving out of Bravia i agree manny did and comeback .Like i left Fenia to come here .The manners are not why you have come back .If you want us to trust you, maybe you should work on your way of being diplomatic .Your way to awnser to some concern in such arogance way doesnt help your situation .And the fact of sending your Loyal subject to insult me doesnt help it either .Two simple question should have awnser so easely .But we are still waiting .

Your accusation of profiteering tho bothers me you got prove of those? (screenshots? or you rebuy your own good? with showing events one of us resold?) if you refer to your cheap brocolies I hate them tho hate it (selene is carnivore) but had to max out my stats. And how would I resale brocoli as you said i was in fenia where potatoes grow, and I never had such fields. But if you will accuse and have prove if so procecution can be I believe done if you go to the right office, however I am sure this would be unfounded for myself.
I was refering to the fish i brought from Paz .As you were mayor ,i see manny time my fish being both by the town hall and been sold hire price .My brocoli field had been there shortly .(i do tottal rp no screan shot following rules ).My goald is to help the poor one .It always been .Seing some of what you did i let it go .This is what im gonna say .As for both familly we will have peace do to the request of Victorious.Hatred was create by your own action .But you ask it to stop i will .So hopfully we can stay in peace permanently .
Selene

Post by Selene »

Thank you Victorious for all your wonderful work you have done and still do as priestess and wish to Welcome Kane as our new Mentor. Thanks all to reelect me as Cork's Mayor

Sincerely,

Selene Luna Drakos

Selene goes to the TH announcement board and post it
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Shame you sacked the previous mentor with out a word though and brought in your friend

you never change
Kane

Post by Kane »

Amladris wrote:I was refering to the fish i brought from Paz .As you were mayor ,i see manny time my fish being both by the town hall and been sold hire price .My brocoli field had been there shortly .(i do tottal rp no screan shot following rules ).My goald is to help the poor one .It always been .Seing some of what you did i let it go .This is what im gonna say .As for both familly we will have peace do to the request of Victorious.Hatred was create by your own action .But you ask it to stop i will .So hopfully we can stay in peace permanently .
Selene isn't profiteering, she is making the town money. By your own admission, it was the town who bought your fish, not Selene herself. So you have something against the town of Cork making money?

Anyone who has paid any attention could see how you have consistently attacked the Drakos family. For a long time you had the words "Too brave to be a Drakos" on your banner so don't claim you are innocent of continuing this feud.
Zeffee wrote:Shame you sacked the previous mentor with out a word though and brought in your friend

you never change
Apparently neither do you. The previous mentor has moved past this but for some reason still have an issue. You couldn't care less who is mentor, you just like attacking Selene. Same old story.

While I am close with Selene and her family, I am not and have never been part of the the Drakos family. Please take your family feuds elsewhere.
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

Topic is locked and the matter is closed. I wish to see no further threads on this matter.

Thank you

~Jilou
Kane

Re: Why Fenian Coming And Rulling Are Land

Post by Kane »

The mayor was elected by the people and the mayor is in charge of the mentor position. Not sure why you have a problem with that.