A New Beginning for Love

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: A New Beginning for Love

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was listening to Marshal and taking in the beautiful day. This was such a perfect day.

Well where do you come from, where is your family, what kind of family do you come from? What are your likes, your dislikes? What are you planning the future. Things of this nature I am seeking of you. I really don't know much about you Marshal.

Victorious was getting hungry so she sat up and felt the warm breeze on her face and it blowing through her hair, she got some more wine in her goblet and picked out some fruits and began eating them waiting to hear more from Marshal.

Are you hungry, Marshal?
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Victorious

Re: A New Beginning for Love

Post by Victorious »

Victorious waits for Marshal to answer but it seems to be getting late. Well Marshal I must be going, it was nice of you to come but I must be getting home.

She packs her things as Marshal steps off the blanket and puts them in her bag and feeds Princess some oats before she departs. She hops on Princess and waves to Marshal.

She's thinking Marshal isn't very attentive. Maybe the hurt from Jace is still fresh and she may never find love again. She starts to cry as she gallops home with Princess.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|