To The Town Hall

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

To The Town Hall

Post by Amladris »

Amaldris walks into the town hall and put a letter for the town council .
Greetings council of Cork ,

I am writting to ask for a simple favor .As you know,i sell my broccoli at a very low price .I welcome you to buy them but will ask nicely that you buy 50% of what i sell in the market .Notice that my main goal is to help the less fortunate .So i will realy apreciate you acepted my offert and help those who are in need .

Thank You

Amladris Captain of the Skull Collecter The Dead Skulls .

Selene

Re: To The Town Hall

Post by Selene »

Dear Amladris,

As far as I know, No one is that poor in Cork and if anyone would be, be sure TH would also assis them. By resaling good deal or to provide food. TH will keep buying if any one ask for cheap food as our town has high wages, no one should be starving and help to level up can be offered to any individuals.

Thank you for trying to help the poor, however I may suggest you write to them and make deals with them and meet to sale and put up those cheap brocolies, I personnaly rather TH to have those incase a visitor or more fortunate personne too would buy, much better TH does the profit.. well that is my point of view.

Thankful,

Selene Luna Drakos
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris reads the letters and writte an other one sending it to the Th .

Dear Selene ,

Your respond realy stud me when.I am realy suprise that you are not aware that we do have some in needed .As a creature of your position i must advise you to speack to the people and have more concern of whats is happening in this town .As i had manny coming and asking for help .I thank you but if anny support coming from the th is declind .I will shurely go on my way and creat an organisation .

Amladris
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene reads the last message from Amladris

Oh many are starving or too poor...?! and why would they approche Him for that?

Maybe.. before discarding all of that as non-sens she decides to send a message to all
Corkians to make sure all is well in Our beloved town if any are, surely she would have
heard at least one... but just in case she takes a paper and write :

(link of forum thread included in mass mail)

Dear Corkians if you have acces to the forum please read this quick subject.

As its stated many when to a person ''starving'' or too poor. I wish to again tell anyone in need of stats food to level up, in a pickle for money.. or any issues, TH is always there for their Citizens.

so if you are hungry, too poor to buy corn or bread as basic food or work for leveling up KNOW that the Town is there to help you.

Writting to me or even Kane our mentor, we will ensure you receive help with no strings attached.

If you need more guidance on how to make maximum profit, which fields to take, workshop... anything WE are there for you and feel free to ask!

Sincerely,

Selene Luna Drakos
On behalf of many Citizens willing to help and your TH
Selene close that subject and goes to take care of more duties...

(closed subject for her mean that she heard and posted but now people can voice their own opinion and do not wish again to debate forever on that.)
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

This is a political declaration has nothing to do with annything personal but political.

Selene wrote:Selene reads the last message from Amladris

Oh many are starving or too poor...?! and why would they approche Him for that?

Maybe.. before discarding all of that as non-sens she decides to send a message to all
Corkians to make sure all is well in Our beloved town if any are, surely she would have
heard at least one... but just in case she takes a paper and write :

(link of forum thread included in mass mail)

Dear Corkians if you have acces to the forum please read this quick subject.

As its stated many when to a person ''starving'' or too poor. I wish to again tell anyone in need of stats food to level up, in a pickle for money.. or any issues, TH is always there for their Citizens.

so if you are hungry, too poor to buy corn or bread as basic food or work for leveling up KNOW that the Town is there to help you.

Writting to me or even Kane our mentor, we will ensure you receive help with no strings attached.

If you need more guidance on how to make maximum profit, which fields to take, workshop... anything WE are there for you and feel free to ask!

Sincerely,

Selene Luna Drakos
On behalf of many Citizens willing to help and your TH
Selene close that subject and goes to take care of more duties...

(closed subject for her mean that she heard and posted but now people can voice their own opinion and do not wish again to debate forever on that.)

Amladris reads the comment of none sence and is suprise to hear this this coming from a mayor .

My goal was to present something helping them with stats .As you clame before ,i was rejecting anny of your offert and never wanted to work together .Well i guess you have showen the contrary .

Like i say previously ,i ask and propose in the Help the one in needed program ,that we sell 10% of are goods into a lower cost so we can help the one in needs to get stats .Now how can bread and cork can help them with the stats .This is what you offert .We all know that anny creatures can eat bread and corn .But where is your sence of carring for the one in needs .I would like the council of Cork to explain to me how Corn and Bread can help with stats .

( in politic you need to have goal a plan .You need to know how to project and defend your ideas .)
Kane

Post by Kane »

There seems to be some confusion so allow me to explain.

If anyone needs stat food to level they are more than welcome to ask the Town Hall for assistance.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Kane wrote:There seems to be some confusion so allow me to explain.

If anyone needs stat food to level they are more than welcome to ask the Town Hall for assistance.
Thats more resonable as an awnser .But why ask the council when goods can be provide daily .10 % is realy nothing if you have ten fish is one fish .So why do are fellows Corkians need to ask when it should be there .Why not creating something so we help them direcly .And maybe you can awnser this question .I put my broccoly at sell at low price and you both it .
Aug 24, 1651 1:21 pm: You have sold 4 broccoli at 5.00 each to the Town Hall of Cork

Now how do you help the one in needs .
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

I am locking this topic as a question has been asked and also answered. Please do not open any more threads regarding this topic.

~Jilou