To Help Are Brothers And Sisters

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

To Help Are Brothers And Sisters

Post by Amladris »

Amaldris walk and pin a message close to the town hall .
Greetings Corkians ,

I am posting this letter to start an organisation .My goal is to help the less fortunated .(new players getting there stats) This organisation will help the one in needed buy selling 10 % of your goods in the market at a lower price .Like this we can have everyone eat and helping them will make Cork a better place to live .I am asking to join and be generous and help are brothers and sisters in needed .I didnt came with a name yet so who ever wish to join can present his ideas .Please join and help .

Amladris
AuroraKiye

Re: To Help Are Brothers And Sisters

Post by AuroraKiye »

She strides into the room, like someone on a mission. Studying the room surrounding her, and those that have gathered before her, she at last sees Amladris. Stepping over to him, she states, "It was very kind of you to think of me for helping you with this. I've long held that our ranks only grow as we help those who follow and come in later. As to the name, we could call it something plain and easy, such as The Cork Shelter. And as for who we help, it would seem to me that first we help those who come ask for our help. But further we should always be looking for those who might need help."

She looks around the room and then her gaze returns to Amladris. "This, sir, is a very good idea. I'll be in again later to help. In the meantime, are you inviting those from other towns as well? Maybe others to help and others who need help? There's only the asking often, and you'll find more hands willing and needing."
Amladris

Re: To Help Are Brothers And Sisters

Post by Amladris »

AuroraKiye wrote:She looks around the room and then her gaze returns to Amladris. "This, sir, is a very good idea. I'll be in again later to help. In the meantime, are you inviting those from other towns as well? Maybe others to help and others who need help? There's only the asking often, and you'll find more hands willing and needing."
Amladris listen to what Aurorakiye and smiles thinking .

Maybe i am .That was not realy my intension .But if my proposal mackes some kind of immigration to are town ,well i guess it can be possible that invite them as well .My primairy goal ,has always be to help my brothers and sisters .For those like us who did struggle to get where we are today ,well i guess it made us strong enough and also put us to a position to understand those who are struggling at the momment.I personaly think we are the best to help and guide them .