[RP] The travels of Victorious Cromwell

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: [RP] The travels of Victorious Cromwell

Post by Victorious »

Victorious heard Bergan's words to her and she was overjoyed. Could this be the second chance that she had prayed and hoped for since her first love had disappeared? She never thought that she would fall in love again when her heart was so broken but it looked like the Mages wanted to give her happiness another time. She gave Bergan a tight hug after his profession of love to her. She didn't think she could ever be any happier than she was now.

Sean announced that they were in Fenia City now. Victorious woke up when she heard Sean speak of their arrival. Thank you Sean, can you please follow the directions I gave you when we left the castle to Lordblackhawk's home. Yes milady.

We should be there shortly, Bergan. I hope you like them. They are very nice people. Are you feeling ok, Bergan?
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan was startled hearing Victorious speak. He had slipped into a sleep of his own

We should be there shortly, Bergan. I hope you like them. They are very nice people. Are you feeling ok, Bergan?

Sitting upright he turned to face her.“Oh darling. I’m fine, absolutely fine. You’re looking much better thank goodness." Taking her hand he kissed it lovingly and held it to his cheek. “I’m still rather shaken from our earlier experience. More by the fact that you saved me, or rather brought me back from death itself.”

Bergan took a look through the window of the carriage as they now travelled through the streets of Fenia, some landmarks he was familiar with, but his eyes were busier perusing Victorious. She was relaxed, and smiling, informing Sean to follow her specific directions of which she had given him earlier. What a remarkable woman she was, and he had won her love. All he had to do now was be himself, and hope that her family approved.

“I’m sure I’ll like your family my angel, how could I not when they are of the same blood as yourself ? I just do hope they approve of me. It is clear that there are forces at work that have intended us to be together. I feared I may never find anyone to love, and now, I am completely engulfed in love.” He cupped her beautiful face in the palm of his large hands, and then gently kissed her softly. “I love you Victorious, I truly love you with all my heart. I’m quite sure it won’t be long before I grow to love your family also.”
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

They enjoy the beautiful scenery and it is a lovely day in Fenia. They pass by the main part of the town and see all the people moving to and from. It is more beautiful then she remembered when she was here last.

Sean was taking the directions she gave her and they had arrived in front of Count Lordblackhawk's home. She wasn't sure if he would be there but it was worth the try.

We are here darling.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan straightened up in his seat and looked out at the large building, feeling a little apprehensive at the initial matter of having to pass this first hurdle of the first formal family meeting.

He didn’t wait for Sean to step down from the driver’s seat and open the door, instead he hopped out and walked round to Victorious’ side. After rearranging his tunic, and pulling it down smartly, he squared up his shoulders and opened the door.
She looked simply breathtaking as he took her hand, saying,“Allow me dearest” Then helped her step down from the carriage.

After thanking Sean for delivering them in one piece, and giving out a slight laugh, he offered his arm to Victorious saying. . “Lead the way my darling, lead the way.” Patting the back of the hand that was now engaged with his arm.