Belania's life in Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Belania

Re: Belania's life in Cork

Post by Belania »

Belania quickly moved to the fireplace and lit a fire, stocking wood high so it rose quickly. Rubbing her hands as it grew she looked at Rael. Come over...get yourself warmed up...I will make something warm to drink once I have got out of these wet clothes. she looked him over having forgot how tall he was. Im sorry I dont have any dry clothes for you but i can get you something to dry your wings with if that helps? Its the least I can do.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Nenrael followed her into the small, somewhat spartan home and out of the rains. He folded his wings tight against back and ducked his head to get inside. Most of the domiciles on this world seemed to have been built for shorter statured people, but he was adjusting to it. Once inside, he was able to stand up fully again as the roof beams were sufficiently high to give him room. He watched as Belania quickly set about building up the fire then stood there warming herself and invited him to do the same.

Stepping closer, 'Rael extended his hands as well to absorb the warmth from the fire.

"I'm sorry I don't have any dry clothes for you but i can get you something to dry your wings with if that helps? It's the least I can do." He realized, she mentioned it, just how saturated his shirt and trousers had become, clinging heavily against his body with dampness.

"Thank you, a towel or something would be nice. And don't worry about dry clothes," he glanced back over his shoulder to his wings, "those make having shirts... interesting." He chuckled quietly.
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania smiled and left the room, leaving Rael by the fire to warm up. She quickly changed into dry clothes and grabbed a towel to dry her hair and another for Rael to use. Moving the the cooking area she put a pot of water on to boil for some tea and went back to the front room.

Hovering a bit at the door she cocked her head to the side and took a moment to look over the man in her room again. He was a towering figure in her small room, quite a dominating figure compared to her. She looked to his wings and took a breath an angel...in my house she thought and chuckled. Stepping into the room she coughed and handed him a towel. I am making some tea if you would like some she said as she started to rub her hair dry.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Belania came back into the room as Nenrael stood before the fire and handed him a towel say, "I am making some tea if you would like some." Accepting the towel with a smile, he nodded his head and lifted the towel to start drying his hair. "Yes, that would be welcome indeed. Thank you."

As Nenrael rubbed vigorously at his hair, he became more and more aware at just how cold and wet his leather tunic was. Normally he preferred the leather and it protected better while flying, but it also took forever to dry when wet. Setting the towel on one of the chairs in the room, Nenrael began to untie the straps on the sides of this tunic, then unlace the front and proceeded to peal the tunic off himself. Once he had managed to get the tunic off, he pulled one of her chairs near the fire and drapped it over the back so that the tunic could start to dry off.

'Rael then retrieved the towel and knelt down near the fire and resumed rubbing his hair and chest.
Belania

Post by Belania »

As she rubbed her hair Belania couldnt help but notice Rael remove his tunic and try as she may she couldnt stop staring. What is wrong with me she thought after a few moments and quickly looked away just before he reached for the chair and she hoped he hadnt noticed. As he knelt in fromt of the fire and began to rub his hair again and down to his chest she felt her cheeks flush. Um...I should go check on the tea she said almost a whipser and quickly left the room before she made a complete fool of herself.

She took her time making the tea too, trying to clear her mind, at one point she wondered if she was dreaming...it was the middle of the night after all. Finally she picked up the two cups and went back through. As she turned the corner she almost gasped at the sight. Rael was standing now, the fire behind creating a glow around him. Shaking thoughts from her head she smiled. Teas here..
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Nenrael was rubbing his hair, and didn't see Belania come back into the room until she whispered, 'Um...I should go check on the tea.'. Pulling he towel away, he paused and watched her walk back to her kitchen. As he did so, two things struck him, Ania was very beautiful, and she was favouring her left leg.

He furrowed his brow slightly and continued to dry himself off as best as he could, wondering if she was hurt. She hadn't said anything and he didn't see any signs of a visible wound. Pondering this, 'Rael then stood up and turned his back to the fire and spread his wings a bit to catch more of the warmth from the fire. As he stood there, enjoying the heat, Belania returned carrying two cups, 'Teas here...'

Blushing slightly, he gave his face a final swipe with the towel, then motioned to his tunic draped over the chair. "I hope you don't mind... it's soaked. And thank you for the tea."
Belania

Post by Belania »

Hoping her face was not telling to many stories Belania just smiled and handed him the cup. No not at all...best to let it dry rather than catch a chill from wet clothes. Moving to the small couch she had got just that day she sat down and rubbed her leg a little. You are a long way from home she said do you often fly this far out? except when you are frequenting the taverns of course.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Accepting the mug of hot tea, Nenrael wraps both his hands about it, savouring it's warmth. He sips the tea and watches as she goes and sits down on the small couch. 'Hmmm her leg definitely seems to be bothering her.' He followed her almost automatically, and folded his wings back against himself, folded his legs and sat down before her on the floor.

"You are a long way from home," she said, "do you often fly this far out? except when you are frequenting the taverns of course." Sipping his tea, he ponders before replying. "Well, I can cover a lot of ground while flying, and it also gives me a chance to learn more of this world. And as for visiting taverns, that is a pleasure, I assure you."

Seeing her still rub absentmindedly at her leg, he reaches out and lays a hand over her's. "Are you hurt at all?"
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania smiled at his answer and at where he sat. Yes the taverns are a pleasure at times. she agreed. Feeling his warm hand cover hers she looks at him. "Are you hurt at all?" he asks. Not that i know of...why do you ask? It is then she realises she was rubbing her leg. Oh...its an old injury, plays up sometimes when it is cold or I do to much. But nothing to worry about. Smiling again she tries to be reassuring but hopes that dosen't make him move his hand from hers.
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Looking up at Belania in the firelight, with her hair all disheveled from rubbing at it, Nenrael was struck at how beautiful she was. He looked up at her and had a sudden urge to kisses her, but blushed and lifted his tea and sipped its welcoming warmth. Absentmindedly, he had kept his hand over her's as she rubbed at her old injury.

After swallowing some of the tea, he lifted his head again and looked at her, "So, what were you doing on the roof in the middle of a storm?"