Belania's life in Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Belania

Re: Belania's life in Cork

Post by Belania »

Oh... well....I was woke by banging and when i left my room i could see a hole in the roof and well since it was cold i figured i could fix it, then the rain started and the wind blew the ladder away.... She started to laugh as she told what happened, it was quite funny. You must think im silly she said laughing again climbing onto a roof in the middle of the night and getting stuck but i guess i wasnt thinking straight. Chuckling she took a sip of her tea and smiles at Rael. Thank you again
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

"You must think I'm silly," she said, to which Nenrael shook his head, and smiled. "No, not at all."

Sipping his tea, Nenrael realizes that he was still holding her hand, and blushed further and wrapped both hands about the hot mug of tea. He looked down into his mug, and realized that it was almost finished, when he heard her say, "Thank you again." Looking up into her eyes, he smiled. "Well it wasn't much. And I'm just glad that I was here to be able to help." Sipping the last of his tea, he sets the mug down beside him. "Thank you for the tea as well."
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania felt her hand get cold and looked down to see he had moved his. She had forgot he had it there...was that a good or a bad thing she couldnt decide. She did notice however that he was blushing and smiled. You are very welcome. Would you like some more or do you have to be going?
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Looking over his shoulder towards where he tunic lay draped over the chair, he could see that it was just starting to steam as it was drying out. Looking back at her, he half smiled. "I know it's late, but if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind staying a bit longer and having more tea. My tunic isn't dry yet."
Belania

Post by Belania »

Smiling Belania stood. I will be back in a minute then she said and left the room to make more tea. Again she took her time but this time she was smiling the whole time. When she walked into the room again she saw that he had moved to the couch she was sitting on and handed him his new cup of tea before sitting next to him. The couch was not that big but it was big enough for them both. Curling her legs under her she sat facing him and sipped her tea. So, tell me about where you live and what brings you to our taverns?
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Nenrael, leaned back against the couch with his wings hanging over the back and out of the way. Smiling, he accepted the tea again, and sipped it before responding to her question. "Well, as I told you, I am fairly new to this world, so have been exploring whenever I could. Presently I live in Fenia City, which is nice. But I like to fly, and night time seems to be the best for me to get out and about. And an added benefit to that is finding new cities and people. And usually the best place is in the taverns. Which is how I came to be in your tavern."
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania listened and drank her tea. She was intrigued by him, that she couldnt deny. You are new to this world? I know you have mentioned this before but not in detail...where do you come from? she asked oh and...whats it like to fly?
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Nenrael smiles as she begins to ask questions. He knew that it was inevitable that the questions come, especially when people learned that he was an angel. Either questions or fear, sometimes a mixture of both. Sipping his tea, he nodded as Belania asked where he came from, then almost immediately, with a breathless gasp of excitement that she tried hide, asked “oh and... what’s it like to fly?”

Smiling, he lifted one hand up and held it before her eyes, “It’s like being suspended in mid-air, with nothing but the feel of air moving over your body and the world seems to roll past beneath your feet far below. It is true freedom, to soar through the sky, with only the eagles as your companions. But it can be scary at the same time. A sudden gust of wind, a storm, and blast of lightning, can make it a challenge.” Seeing her transfixed expression on her face, he cannot help but laugh and reach out and cup her cheek for a second. “I would be lost if I could not fly any longer. I feel most alive when I fly.”

Dropping his hand back down to his cup, he lifts the tea and sips it again. “As for where I come, that is more difficult. Let’s just say, I come from another plane of existence, similar to this, and yet not. It is hard to explain.”
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania listened, she couldnt help but smile...she even found herself imagining what it would be like to fly more to the point to fly with Rael. She was snapped out of her daydream by a laugh and his warm hand on her cheek. Blushing a little she resited the urge to lean into his hand but all too soon her had moved it.

A different plane of existence... she repeated...can i ask why you have come here?
Nenrael

Post by Nenrael »

Nenrael blushed after he had cupped her check, as he had had to fight an urge to continue to stroke her cheek. It felt so... warm and soft to his touch, and he was flummoxed by a sudden rush of emotions. Instead, he wrapped his hand around his tea. He lifted his tea to hide his flushed cheeks, when Belania asked him, A different plane of existence... can i ask why you have come here?

Looking towards her, he saw that she was leaning forward to him, waiting upon his answer. She truly seemed interested in him, and not afraid or in awe as many became when they learned he was an angel.

Pausing and gathering his thoughts, Nenrael smiled at her. "Why am I here? I rescued you from being stuck on your roof during a storm." He paused for a moment and chuckled softly, and raised his hand, then reached out and layed it back on her hand and leg. "Sometimes... I am sent to someplace with a clear understanding of what I am to do, what task is in need. Other times, it is up to me to determine what my task is, to search it out. This appears to be one of those times, that I must discover what my purpose is in being sent here." Smiling, he squeezed her hand. "Maybe it was to rescue you from the clutches of the storm..."