Belania's life in Cork

Moderator: Community Team

Belania

Re: Belania's life in Cork

Post by Belania »

Belania laughed a bit at his last words. Im sure you havent come her just to get me off my roof. At least she hoped not, the few times they had met in the tavern and this night...she found herself drawn to him. Maybe he was here to rescue her after all. But then again no, dont be silly she thought. How do you know when you have found your reason for being here? she asked him.
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania woke late the next her house was silent and she was foggy over the details of Nenreal leaving or the answer to her last question...she must have fallen asleep...how did she get to her bed? Curious she got up and wrapped the blanket around herself feeling the upcoming winters chill already. Quietly she walked through her house but he was indeed gone.

Shrugging she made herself a warm cup of tea and a very late breakfast wondering if she would have to go back up to her roof and finish the repair knowing fine well she would have to. Sighing she finished her small meal and went to get dressed so she could finish the work before it got dark.
KAAOS

Post by KAAOS »

Dark hair flowing around her shoulders, I wonder why she lives so far away from others. Here on the edge of whatever town this is. My travels had not been too long, but I passed through a capital and a ghost town before arriving here late last night. I've been watching long enough to know that she is alone. She wouldn't be missed. A smile creeps across my lips as I lick them. She would be a delicious treasure to take...
Belania

Post by Belania »

Finally finished the repair to her roof Belania climbed down and stored away the ladders and tools she had been using. Locking the door to the small shed next to her house she looked around noticing how quiet it was...peaceful almost and she was glad her home was away form the hussle and bussle of the town centre. When it got dark she could see the skies and the stars clearly...which reminded her it would be dark soon and she should get inside and secure before then.
KAAOS

Post by KAAOS »

I breath deeply through my nose, taking in all the scents. I can smell her. She has no fear. She seems confident, yet also, there is a hidden pain, a possible infirmary. She looks around and I am stunned by her eyes. A crystal blue, full of knowledge and strength. They also fill me with desire. I want to posses this woman. I will posses her.

As she heads for her door, I move closer. My ebony skin reflects no light, and I move with the silenced grace of a thief. I choose my path carefully, no stray twigs to snap, no wind to carry my scent to her. She is still unaware. A cool wind blows away from her, and a cloud passes over the setting sun to bring a premature darkness. I am behind her house before she even gets to the door. My double edged dagger makes quick work of the window lock and I slip inside before she knows. I spot a closet and slip inside...and wait...
Belania

Post by Belania »

Once inside Belania locked up the door and then started on the windows. All locked as usual until she gets to one at the back of the house...she was sure she hadnt opened it. Maybe rael did before he left...No matter she thought and closed and locked it. Towns folk would think she was mad for locking herself in at night but she knew all kinds of things lurked in the night, especially if you lived so far out.

Happy that the house was secure she went to the small bathing room and turned on the water for a bath, letting it run while she went to get ready...
KAAOS

Post by KAAOS »

The running water hides any noise I make as I slowly open the closet. Moving with stealth I see the girl preparing to bathe. She is stunning. Her pale skin almost radiant in the fire light. She lets down her hair, and a cascade of ebony falls down her back. She is tempting me. She knows I am here and she is trying to seduce me...

So I will give her what she wants. I move with the speed of a cheetah, closing the distance in the blink of an eye. I am taller and stronger, and as one arm circles her midsection, I clamp my other hand across her mouth.

My mouth is closer to her ear, and I whisper to her, "Your prayers are answered beautiful. I am going to give you what you want." And I run my tongue from her ear down her cheek, to her neck..
Belania

Post by Belania »

Belania feels something around her waiste and almost as soon as she feels it a hand is covering her mouth...she struggles as the man behind her speaks, his words shocking her and his tongue making her skin crawl...this was not going to happen....she struggled more, stamping on his foot and elbowing him in the stomach in vain attempt for him to let her go, his hands only tightened on her though and she even thought she heard him chuckle at her attempts finally she bit down hard on his finger, as hard as she could, tasting blood in her mouth and he losened his grip enough for her to break free....without turning to look she ran to the front door, cursing herself for locking it, fumbling she couldnt seem to get it open, screaming in frustration....
KAAOS

Post by KAAOS »

She was quick, but not quick enough. Her door being locked did not help her at all. In a leap I am on her. I grabbed her shoulder and spin her around to face me. Her eyes are wild in anger, I can feel the blood pumping in my temples. She reaches for me, and a bring my hand around quickly. It makes a loud pop as it connects to the side of her face. She is shocked, and a drop of blood comes from the corner of her mouth. And I laugh...

"You are a feisty one." I say, my eyes gleaming. "I like it when they fight." I add as I lean in and lick the blood trailing from her mouth. Then I force a hard kiss against her lips, pressing them tightly to her teeth. I am sure it hurts, but I don't care. She wants me bad, and that is what she is going to get.
Belania

Post by Belania »

She feels the door on her back with a thud and his fist on her face sending a shudder through her whole body, he was strong and she was stunned, her face hurt, her shoulders hurt form how he was holding her...for the first time she saw him, though her vision was blurry from tears she hadnt even realised she had and she was speechless...his lips press to hers hard, it hurt her and she tries to struggle again, punching at his arms but it is no use...he does not stop..................................

Hearing the owls in the forest hoot Belania realises how late it is. She is huddled in a corner in her front room, her knees up at her chest...she feels cold, not only from the lack of clothing but inside. The thing was still in her house, she could hear him but she did not dare move for fear he would remember she was there. Her body ached...he was not kind in his ways and she wondered why he had come here...