A place for Anabella to call home...

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: A place for Anabella to call home...

Post by tigerlily »

"Well I really need to find a place now, I am so happy that our Majesty appointed me Rector!"
Tigerlily waited for Victorious and Anabella to stop chatting. But when she heard that Anabella was the new rector.
She said Cool, I like going to Uni - I'm learnin my Priest studies giggles I teached Victorious the other day.

Anabella, what sort of house are you looking for - mansion, tree, big or little house etc?????? Maybe between Victorious, Misty or I, we could think of a house thats for sale. :D
Kaman

Post by Kaman »

Kaman had just moved back to town; the town he was born in; the town he spent his childhood; the same town that had forgotten him.
He left when he was only eight years old, so it's been years since he has been here. He didn't notice much difference, but as nobody remembered him, he didn't remember anyone else. Well almost; he had asked around if his best childhood friend still lived in town and was sent to the house he was standing at.

He walked up to the door and knocked, hoping it wouldn't seem weird for someone she might not remember to suddenly be at the door screaming a hallo, hugging her and saying that he missed her. But Kaman decided to have more manners then that. He was after all a man and not a child any longer.
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Anabella had moved recently to Cork, a lovely wood town a bit like her hometown, what is why she felt so home here?... She cross the path of a young man while on patrol with the army she belong's to. She had spotted him and recognise Kaman from when he was a child.

His parents, nobles and traders, were part of the very few human or creature allowed by the High priestess, her mother. She saw Kaman grow fast into a young devoted man. Was he aware of the destruction of her home and all her people?... She didnt yet had the courage of talking such painful subject.

Anabella open the door and see Kaman...

"Greetings Kaman, how funny I was just thinking about you..." she smiles and let the man in.
Kaman

Post by Kaman »

Kaman smiled back at Anabella as she opened the door. The sight of her welcoming the young man in, triggered exactly what he feared would happen. He about jumped towards her and embraced her in a great passionate hug while his lips felt the soft skin of her cheeks, in a very, rather, overly friendly way.
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Anabella was happy to see Kaman, and rather a bit shy and uncomfortable of his outburst of sudden affection and could only nervously giggle. She invites him for a short walk and talked about what really happened to her hometown.

Only me and Marshal are left... as she sigh and starting to think of all the work she has to do today she walked toward the Town hall.

"Was nice to meet you again Kaman." as she start walking up the stairs of the building.

Thinking after a while, needing a break Anabella leave's the town hall to go for a ride with her mare.