A place for Anabella to call home...

Moderator: Community Team

Anabella

A place for Anabella to call home...

Post by Anabella »

Anabella was leaning on a wooden fence, resting from walking. Finding the day rather nice for autumn, she found the caress of the sun rays on her face was doing her some good. She opened her diary, an old soft leather cover, and read…

Mourning Dúnedain

Strange and beautiful are the stars tonight
In Dúnedain’s eyes I remembered that perfect world.
I hope that doesn't sound too proud,
However, Dúnedainian life is all I wanted know.
Their loves was all I needed
You all may rest in peace as for all I know…
We are lost together
I stand before this faceless crowd
Wondering often why I bother
so much controlled by so few
Stumbling from one disaster to another...

‘It will get better Anabella’
I've heard it all so many times before
It's all a dream to me now...
In this silence of this whispered night
I listen only to the breath of the wind,
I want to know where my confidence went...
That day it all disappeared!
I'm lying here staring at the skyes miles away from home.
Daytime is a drag, night time is even worst
hope that I can feel home soon again
but so many memories lies like ghosts in my head

I wanna go… where?
I know I can't stay but I don't want to go!
Feeling this way I shall remain until I am myself
There is a seat near my bookshelves,
falling asleep there every night
reading waiting until the morning begins
Because I feel like a stranger in Fenia; from another world
But at least I remained alive...
Trying to find a new purpose in life

Thinking with a heavy heart that too often Dreams are shattered
And that the moments of magic Are unfortunaly just too short…
They are over before they even had a chance to begin.
I know it's time, one big step… to move on
I'm not ready yet, Even if I know I should
I had dreams, now I need new ones.

When I look in the mirror, sometimes I can see
Dust traces of some the one I was.
Nobody taught me how to live so alone.
Now I talk to strangers in an unknown place,
I used to think I knew what I was waiting for...
Sadden and lost, I don't think that anymore.

This love for Dúnedain, I can’t leave behind,
How can I dry the tears rolling from my eyes?
What is this place where they always seem to pretend,
That it is worth it, worth it in the end…
What is this life we shared, what I was just ripped away
Thoughts that causes so much pain
What is the promise that I could have left behind?
Why can't I, just one more time lie beside you again
How did it get so wrong ?

Mourning my Family
Mourning my Friends
Mourning Dúnedain
Mourning lost Dreams

Oct. 26th

She closes the nearly empty book… it was a very inspiring day, however, she had to find a nice home. Next she would go to a used book store, which she loves to do, and find few good books to start her collection. But nothing that would compare to the Dúnedainian home she had once …

Sigh “well it’s a new start…” she whispers to herself and a quick shake of her dress to unwrinkled it as much she could. Taking the good autumn air in her lungs, her cheeks turned rosy. She took a sad last time look towards her former town over the horizon.

Maybe I should go into town to see if there is a house for sale, and maybe one to call mine soon… she thought.

Strolling down the path toward the heart of the Capital, she could see many residents hard at work. She had barely time to cut any meat in her butcher shop; she couldn’t resist buying some from a Lovely Lady named Ava,

The Lady was very nice and even gave her a basket to carry her purchases. Restarting all over will be hard but she had to remain faithful.

She was strolling a little bit further as she heard someone really hard at work, if she could judge at all by the noise coming from the workshop. She looks up to see this workshop belonged to Victorious.

Oh maybe the town mentor would know if a house here would suit my needs… and she walks around hoping to see a sign to guide her toward the Mentor’s office.
Anabella

Re: A place for Anabella to call home...

Post by Anabella »

She walked the streets and was sad that she didnt came across no one.. was this a ghost town?... where all the people hiding?..

She rest and open her diary and start scribbling ....
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily was skipping to the market; when she spotted a lady going for a walk around Imperius.

Skipping up to her, she said Hello, my name is Tigerlily De La Croix. Are you lost? Can I help you?
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Oh Greetings young Tigerlily, I am Anabella and I am new to this area. I was strolling down the roads as I was trying to find the Mentor's office...

Anabella close her book and continu

It is so nice to see someone, I was going to the mentor's office because I figured she would probably know if any house around are for rent or sale. And maybe when I do find it I should also ask for a map

*giggles*

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Oh Greetings young Tigerlily, I am Anabella and I am new to this area. I was strolling down the roads as I was trying to find the Mentor's office...
Hello Anabella, its nice to met you too. The "Mentors office" .... (looking around to see if Morg was nearby). But not seeing her, she said I could show you where Morghain's office is :D please come with me.

While they walked, Lily chatted to her new friend Anabella.
Did you use to live somewhere else? I use to live in Widu before it disappeared one day. I live here now with my other cousin Misty.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty was on her way to the Temple to prepare the Mass when she saw Lily talking to someone. Hi Lily, what are you up to? Looking at the elf that she was talking to she introduces herself Hello, I'm Misty, I think I have seen you at the Temple before. It's a pleasure to meet you in person.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Hi Lily, what are you up to? Looking at the elf that she was talking to she introduces herself Hello, I'm Misty, I think I have seen you at the Temple before. It's a pleasure to meet you in person.
Hello Misty :D

Lily introduces the two of them: Anabella this is Misty, our Priest and Town Marshall :D. Misty, this is Anabella, she is new here and I'm taking her to see Morghain. She has some questions about finding a new home here in Imperius :D
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

tigerlily wrote: Hello Anabella, its nice to met you too. The "Mentors office" .... I could show you where Morghain's office is :D please come with me.

Did you use to live somewhere else? I use to live in Widu before it disappeared one day. I live here now with my other cousin Misty.
Anabella's eyes Sadden a bit and says "I am from a town called Dúnedain, sadly my town is no more..." not to dwell on her sadness Anabella add

"I would love to follow you to the Mentor's office, it is very swee..." Anabella stops as she hears

Misty wrote:Hi Lily, what are you up to?Hello, I'm Misty, I think I have seen you at the Temple before. It's a pleasure to meet you in person.

Anabella smiled while the young and so helpful Lily turns to her to introduce them

tigerlily wrote: Anabella this is Misty, our Priest and Town Marshall :D. Misty, this is Anabella, she is new here and I'm taking her to see Morghain. She has some questions about finding a new home here in Imperius :D
"Yes of course I know our Priestess Misty and she is rather very good with her speaches, I am glad to also meet you in person! I think we are very blessed to have many Mass."

Anabella smiled once more seeing those to lovely Ladies radiant of joy.

"Indeed your young Cousin Lily was helping me to find the mentors office... I assumed whom better to point me out the houses around available..."
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was walking to the market for some things to make a special tea. Since she wasn't allowed to drink alcoholic beverages for another eight months. This was definitely going to be hard especially grieving over her dead husband. He sure has left me in a predicament but having a child around would be nice.

She saw her little aunt talking to someone she had not seen before so she walked up to them. Hello Tigerlily and Misty. I hope you two are doing well.

She looked at the stranger and offered her hand in friendship. Hello my name is Victorious Cromwell also a descendant of the De la Croix family. It is very nice meeting new people. If I can do anything for you please let me know, I love helping out people. The woman had some lovely features. She didn't have any friends in the town especially now that her husband has died so meeting new people would be a nice change.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Hello Tigerlily and Misty. I hope you two are doing well.
Hello Victorious, we are good thanks. Hope you are alright too? Giggles this is becoming a family get-together.

I'm taking Anabella to see Morghain.