A place for Anabella to call home...

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: A place for Anabella to call home...

Post by Victorious »

Oh that is nice Tigerlily. I would love to see Morghain too. I haven't seen her since I've moved here.

I have bad news, Tigerlily. Bergan was found dead but the good news is I'm pregnant. I was just on my way to the market to get some items.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

I have bad news, Tigerlily. Bergan was found dead but the good news is I'm pregnant.
Lily's mouth opened and closed like a fish, she just didn't know what to say. Suddenly realising that she better say something, she said
I'm really sorry Victorious, was he sick? But I'm happy :D that you are having a baby but sad :( that we didn't get to met Bergen.
Lily wondered why people had to die and she hoped no one she knew would do that (she had lost enough people in her little life).
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

I don't know we were having such a nice honeymoon. I sure hope it wasn't the wine I asked him to drink with me. He hadn't been the same after that.

Victorious became very sad remembering her two lost loves especially Jace since she was with him the longest. She just didn't know if she could love again.

She felt bad with the silence from her little aunt but she hadn't really announced it to the family especially since she was still grasping that he was dead and she had to raise a child with out him. She really missed her mother and aunt Erma in such times as these.

I'm sorry you didn't get to know him either, Tigerlily, but I promise you I'm not going anywhere. I was just about to go to the market, who's your new friend?
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

"I am Anabella, pleased to meet you lady Victorious." as she take the hand to shake it. Anabella looked at the widow and felt like if anyone right now would feel like her loosing also her family, maybe no one could as much this person."I share your pain, and may the mage have blessed you by allowing a part of your husband and grow by your side."

"Yes I was indeed going to the Mentor's office to find myself a home... I am not too familiar yet whom stay where and what is available in Town." she looked saying to Victorious.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Anabella. Yes it seems I've lost my husband but he has left me with two babies. So I have to go on for the babies sake so I was going to go to get some different things now I have two others to feed.

If anyone can help you find a home, it would be my cousin, Morghain. Very lovely lady and so helpful. I see you have met my other family members. I wish you all the luck and if you ever need anything please feel free to call upon me.

She shakes the new woman's hand, feeling her pain, and quickly lets it go and stares in her eyes. This was not a gift she liked sometimes but if someone needs help the Mages gave her this gift for a reason.

May I give you a hug Anabella?

(OOC: Victorious is still pregnant, she meant feeding two babies in her womb)
Last edited by Victorious on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Anabella. Yes it seems I've lost my husband but he has left me with two babies. So I have to go on for the babies sake so I was going to go to get some different things now I have two others to feed.
Lily watched the two ladies discussing their shared pain, when she thought she heard something?
Two babies? Lily asked (looking at Victorious, wondering where she was hiding them?)
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Smiles Looking at the futur mother

"Double trouble but also Double the love!" she grins looking at all the ladies standing in the middle of the road. "Your family seem very big m'ladies, Imperius... it should be call DelaCroix Town?!" and chuckles
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles at the ladies chatting.
"Your family seem very big m'ladies, Imperius... it should be call DelaCroix Town?!"
Giggles :lol:
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious giggles at the suggestion. Yes we have a big family but actually we are all over Secfenia.

She giggles with Tigerlily.
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

"Well I must admit I envy you on that, you dont know how much family is important till the day you look around and stand alone..." Anabella was thinking all the ones she knew was gone so quick, she missed them so much.

"Well I really need to find a place now, I am so happy that our Majesty appointed me Rector!" she smiles as it was lately the only little bit of interest she had. Slowly enjoying life back was hard but looking at Victorious, Lily and Misty, she knew all was to be better soon.