Vicky

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Vicky »

Welcome to the lovely town of Cork.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Thank you Vicky.
Myself and my betrothed (Starlite) just `moved` here.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

You're both VERY welcome.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

:D Hello, all. Just moved to Cork with my betrothed Lordflynn and very happy to be here :lol:
Shiri_Nova

Post by Shiri_Nova »

Hi, just joined and getting to know the "lay of the Land"
Hogart

Post by Hogart »

New neighbors are very welcome here! Hogart hopes everyone is enjoying their new homes in Cork.

If you ever need a job walk into the forest and chop wood with Hogart. He enjoys the company and the market enjoys the wood. :D
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Aww Hogart, you are a gem of Cork!
*The pixie performs a circle around Hogarts neck then gently sifts down and lands on his shoulder, to hug around his neck, or atleast as far as she can reach.*
Cara Marie

Post by Cara Marie »

Tugging the shawl tight around her shoulders, Cara slowly lifts her head to reveal bright green eyes to those gathered. She appears quiet as though shy but her voice is calm and firm when she speaks. "My name is Cara and I have moved to Cork to take over my late aunt's property" The property was not much, a tiny cottage really but Cara saw no need to tell them that. A stray piece of blond hair slipped down from under her shawl to curl around her chin, the young girl frowned and pushed the hair back in its place.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"Welcome Cara, to our humble town." With a flourish, the wizard doffs his hat and bows, "I am Adonair the mayor."
Cara Marie

Post by Cara Marie »

She gave a half curtsy before raising her green eyes in the direction of the man "A Pleasure Sir Adonair, I look forward to getting to know you. Excuse me...I must continue on my way"

The girl turned and left having completed her duty of introduction, some would think her unfriendly and prehaps she was...taught as she had been to dislike all that was magic...including herself.