Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Ramzunius

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius unpacked his axe and was looking around the new town. Well, they have impressive graveyard, although there are almost no flowers on the graves. Market noisy, not bad at all. Dark temple. Bloody arena. Rich forest.

All they need, they have. He missed the map, may be.

Interesting town, I can say.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Hi! Welcome to Cork! Watch out for the zombies! They will eat your braaaiinns! Fight the Zombies!
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Well, forest is refreshing for me.
And do You have some social life here at Cork?
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Bought four roses and planted on graves. "People, I'm getting some items around, like salt, mint and clothings - and put all this onto market. Please, buy it then I'll be able to get and plant some more roses. Next time I'll bring my own from home...".
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Nov 4, 1655 12:00 pm Rieron attacked you and started a tavern brawl, but the bartender and locals broke it up, but not before a bottle was broken over your head. (-1 Fit)

Well, this town doesn't seem to me so quiet and hospitable, as before.

Bought three roses and planted on graves. Need to sell something, then will buy and plant more...
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Bought and planted ten more roses.

Wrote to Rieron, calling him my friend, telling him that I just added him as my friend and then suddenly noticed, that I've missed his birthday, and need to wait till next year. Then add hope that he is having the same pleasure, as I am...

Today got answer. He is telling me, that we are not friends, and he is certain I realize that.

That surprised me. It is usual to make some noisy brawls between friends, to compete and even to spare. But nobody in civilized world attacks travelers, just arrived to town, and nobody broke bottles over their heads with no word.
Nov 5, 1655 12:00 pm Rieron attacked you and started a tavern brawl, but the bartender and locals broke it up, but not before a bottle was broken over your head. (-1 Fit)
Or Cork isn't part of civilization? I saw Your graveyard and I'm planting roses on it all my time being here, but have a hope, that not all citizen of this nice town have buried their manners and good will there.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Trying to push yourself in someone's life and establish a bond out of thin air is a lack of mannerism in itself especially when its unwanted. Civility is reserved for those who have earned it. You have not and even less now by trying to take it with a pitiful attempt to gather sway. Your an outsider from a land hostile to my people, and a family actively planning to counter my own.

This is not the first time we have spoken and from your manner of speech before its led me to believe you know fully well who I am and why I am not someone you can approuch freely. If you are in my space I will kill first and 'not' ask questions later because I wouldnt care.

Thats me, myself and I. You have a problem with that... Deal with it or fight me to the death..

((OOC Disclaimer: This is Rieron IC. Not TPB. ))
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Oh sure. It is a sweet feeling, I suppose, to have a power and to use it around. Just give me a time to develop mine.

Or You are challenging only newcomers of Secfenia?
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

I'd fight you with nothing on but rags and no magic. You can be fully dressed, and equipped; I dont care. I dont discriminate on who I challenge. You wanted to be the one "Friend Friend" now step up or step off.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

As You can see, I already wear rags (and have no magic). Looks like the only difference between us is that I'm not going to fight You.

Is that stepping off enough for You?