Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Hogart

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Hogart »

Does steak and fruit for closer to 20Frz than 18, or broccoli for closer to 10Frz than 8 seem high to anyone else?

Hogart has heard 2 stat point meals can be bought for better prices than can be had in Cork so he would be interested in traveling anywhere where he can get a full meal for the cost of a regular days wage. What market laws in Fenia should he be aware of before he travels?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

i've never seen their market laws, and the rumors i have heard of them would be less than helpful. They should be posted in the town you're in and in the Fenia Inn.

Bring back bread and cheap stat food if you can find it :D
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I am not sure if I can answer your question Hogart but well: we have completly free markets. That's right. ;)

edit: as long as you don't hoard items and contact "mayor" and/or seller before buying a lot of certain goods.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Fenia likes to prosecute first and ask questions later. Happy trails!
Mousie

Post by Mousie »

hello i am Mousie was born here in cork, there is a few i know and a few i don't know
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Hello mousie!! Welcome to Cork. You do me from UWS though it was three years ago, that is, if you are using the same name you once did in another land ;)
Mousie

Post by Mousie »

hmm I guess this is a guessing game and yes I am still using that name. Maybe pm to let me?
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Welcome!!!
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

I am not new (as you all know) But I have now taken on corporeal form and I can be found meditating in the temples of Cork. It is nice to find myself walking among you after all my time as a guiding spirit. I am still getting used to having a physical body, but so far, I am enjoying it :)
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I do hope the griff races that will happen soon do not disturb your meditation. But if it does, the people will be in awe if you watch with us. Welcome!