Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: Welcome to Cork! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Serene »

"Oh yes! Ceol is very pretty and nice too!" Serene replies enthusiastically. She listens to the idea of using flowers to make crowns or dresses. "What a great idea! I am going to pick some flowers. This is so fun!"
Serene starts to pick wild flowers. She sets them in piles sorted by size and color of the flowers.
"These little blue flowers ate so pretty and fragile. It is kind of hard not to squish them." Serene says as she notices she squished several in her haste to pick and sort lots of flowers all at once.
Anatalie

Post by Anatalie »

Ana toddles after her friend picking the blue flowers, and yanks some of them out by the roots accidentally. "Whoops." Carefully, she tries to put them back, but they're never quite the same after they come up. Sighing softly, she moves on. Maybe the fairies will fix it.

As they continue picking, Ana's curiosity kicks in. "Where do you live, Serene?" She bounds over to a large purple flower while she listens for the answer and tugs on it. "Ouch!" The thorns cut into her little hand. She falls backwards with a heavy thump, and her face crinkles up like she is about to cry. But she remembers what daddy said about big girls not crying and only a single tear escapes to mix with the drop of blood in her hand. "That is not a nice flower."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene's collection of flowers had grown. She had a wide variety of flowers. She had avoided the big purple flowers, remembering their thorns. Though she had made a pile of just the flower petals. It made the flowers look like all the petals had fallen off.
"Are you ok?" Serene questions when she hears her friends cry of pain. She chided herself for failing to mention the thorns on the purple flowers.
vandyrorres

Post by vandyrorres »

Vandy looks around and take a deep breath, "Hello everyone, my name is Vandy Rorres but please call me Vandy. Just come to this land and choose to stay at Cork, I hope we all have a good time here."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene skips over and say, " Hello, welcome to Cork!"
vandyrorres

Post by vandyrorres »

smiling as he saw someone talked to him, "Yeah, thanks."
Serene

Post by Serene »

The wild child continues to skip around watching Vandy.
"You picked the best town in the world! If you need help finding stuff let me know. I can show you around."
StewartLongfellow

Post by StewartLongfellow »

Stewart drops into the unique world, which by any stretch of the imagination, would be perfectly normal to him. Aside from his missing usually bright outfit, he is thankful to find his violin case and content with him. Bundling up the link to his past, he looks around the town square, gives a small bow, and mentions mildly
Hello, I'm Stewart Longfellow, from the lands beyond...and apparently, still alive, after dealing with humans. If anyone wishes to know more, by all means....ask anything but the math problems.
Shuffles off, looking for a hat
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Hello everyone. :)

After being asked to come for the last few years, I have finally come to live with my family in Cork.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Finally! :P Knew I could wear you down. I mean, convince you to come to this wonderful town.