Mayoress Election!!!

Moderator: Community Team

Kaman

Mayoress Election!!!

Post by Kaman »

Welcome to the Mayor Elections of January!
I always like to give the chance to people to ask questions to the Candidates and nobody started this, so I thought I would go ahead and do that.

Candidate:
Anabella

Their Campaign:
Greetings, I am Anabella. I am running in the hopes to have your support in helping our town grow and do such by looking for advice from the people that matters YOU and people I trust like Logo as an exemple. However each of you I hope to receive feedback on how to improve and help Cork be better and stronger! Anabella
Candidate:
SaelaV90

Their Campaign:
Dear Corkians, I would be honored to be elected mayor of Cork. Logo served us and did a wonderful job and I thank him. I wish to follow his work and work hard for the town and people of Cork. Together we can work and have a wonderful town! Humbly Yours, Saela Di Carpietra

Saela, I would like to know what you plan when you say hard work for the town. I see the stance Anabella is taking and that is to debate with the citizens what is best for the town. Now I haven't been here that long, so I can't really have an opinion on how things should be run or have been ran so far.
What is it that needs improvement in town? (Question for both Candidates.)
Anabella

Re: Mayoress Election!!!

Post by Anabella »

First of all Logo help and was devoted like no other person maybe in the history of cork... for now I really think that Cork is doing the best it can considering it is winter time and some crop producing are very affected. So far the people understand the small increase of basic goods like corn and wheat .. which is also affecting the cow and chicken production costs.

How can we help cork ... by having active people willing to communicate and help each others, and as Ideas are always welcomed, all suggestions and advice would be taken into account. To help people be active I though to start contests of different sorts (waiting on suggestions!) to encourage people where there is a lack (lets say if shortage of wood = incentive for lumberjacks)

Victorious

Re: Mayoress Election!!!

Post by Victorious »

Mayoress Candidacy for March

Victorious walks to the podium in the center of town to announce her Mayoress Candidacy.

Hear hear ye! It is that time to vote for your new Mayoress.
Candidate: Victorious

Their Campaign:
Greetings, I am Victorious Cromwell. I am running this term in hopes in making our town more stable and possibly get a program running so that we can get more wood for the town. If elected I will be proposing some opportunities for our citizens to be encouraged to work for our town and as a reward the person who randomly gets selected will will receive Freznics from our VR. This is just an idea and has not been implemented yet. I also propose that we have a specific day to chop wood for our town. Wood is a commodity that is hard to come by. It is needed to upgrade our walls, it is needed to maintain our university and also to upgrade our Temple. So if you vote for me I promise to implement plans to make sure that we do better in getting our own wood in town.

I was Mayor in Imperius and I did very well. I always increased our monetary value in the treasury. When we were short on something in the market, I sought out the people that I needed to offer up the items for the market. To make Cork successful we all need to put our share in as a collective. Our town is a great place to live let's show others how well we can prosper.

I upgraded our walls and made sure I communicated to the citizens that would help me upgrade the wall before the next term was up. We had several programs running, Citizen of Month, where you were recognized for the whole month of dedicating your time. Every town in Bravia would be part of the drawing.

Communication is the key to making a successful Mayor and I believe I can continue the great work that I did in Imperius, if you vote for me, I will show you what we all can do together.

I have no ill feelings towards Anabella. She has done a superb job and I would just like the chance to show myself and dedicate my time to my hometown Cork.

No matter who you vote for may the best lady win.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|