*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Cimorene

*Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Cimorene »

My first Corkian event:
Dec 19, 1649 4:08 am: The Mages reward you for giving a beggar some food and water.

+1 Reputation point
Hogart

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Hogart »

Hogart is puzzled by the mixed messages today.
Dec 24, 1649 6:00 pm: A voice whispers: Money is the root of all evil
Dec 24, 1649 6:00 pm: You have earned 8.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Bravia)
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

:lol: Aww Hogart.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

*chuckles*
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
LadyAmaia

Post by LadyAmaia »

Dec 26, 1649 2:00 am: A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.
LadyAmaia

Post by LadyAmaia »

Jan 05, 1650 2:00 am: You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew!
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Jan 05, 1650 5:00 pm: You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.

I came to Cork with bread - and to chop wood - and instead I caught a fish! :lol:
Aliza

Post by Aliza »

I bet it was flounder and not a trout! :D
Hogart

Post by Hogart »

Feb 04, 1650 7:53 pm: You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew!
Cimorene

Post by Cimorene »

Feb 02, 1650 4:00 am: You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.

Feb 03, 1650 4:00 am: The Mages reward you for giving a beggar some food and water.

Feb 10, 1650 4:33 am: You feel like you could tell trees to move and they would.

Feb 11, 1650 4:00 am: You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew!

Feb 14, 1650 4:00 am: You hear a voice say: Read my Lips No New Taxes!

Feb 16, 1650 4:00 am: E = mc squared, but only when c is a constant.