*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Rieron

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Rieron »

I gotta figure out who this creature is...

Mar 17, 1655 5:00 am You realize the real reason why the chicken crossed the road... to get away from the Colonel!
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Mar 16, 1655 5:00 pm The Mages reward you for giving a beggar some food and water. (+1 Social Point)
Mar 15, 1655 5:00 pm You notice a bag on the ground. Opening it, you notice 5 Freznics.
Thank you, Mages! I guess donating to the cathedral is worth it.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Time

Special Events

Mar 18, 1655
5:00 am A voice whispers: Money is the root of all evil (+6.66 Freznics
Serene

Post by Serene »

Mar 24, 1655
5:00 am A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer

Serene found a rose and wondered...
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Mar 31, 1655 5:00 am A voice whispers: Money is the root of all evil (+6.66 Freznics)

Hehe
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Apr 19, 1655
5:00 pm A shiny token appears before you with a number 1 inscribed in it (+1 Level 1 Token)
I love shiny tokens. The more, the merrier! :lol:
Serene

Post by Serene »

Apr 19, 1655
5:00 am You open your eyes seeing nothing but darkness. You move and a piece of parchment falls to your side.

Aaaahhhhh! It's dark!
Serene

Post by Serene »

"A fish slapped me so I ate it!"

May 16, 1655
5:00 am You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

May 31, 1655 XX:XX:XX You nearly trip over something shiny on the way out of bed. (+1 Gold Piece)

May 30, 1655 XX:XX XX You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.
Grazilda rubbed her chin. "First, I got a trout. Then, I got a piece of gold...I wonder what I would get tomorrow."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Aug 24, 1655
XX:00 XX E = mc squared, but only when c is a constant. (+1 Intelligence)
Eureka!