*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Serene »

Mar 23, 1657 [Special] A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer?

And I received bone dice as a gift! Very lucky, blessed day!
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Mar 24, 1657 5:00 am [Special] You check your pockets and find a Freznic there.

*Starts to keep an eye out for who is giving roses*
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Mar 26, 1657 5:00 am [Special] A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

May 28, 1657
5:00 pm [Special] You heard a peasant in the woods. They said: My cousin told me that Cathrina was making gold parchment to warn people away from the evils of Kiene
Serene

Post by Serene »

May 28, 1657
6:08 am

[Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I love petting zoos. They make me happy
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

May 31, 1657
7:23 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard that Mollie was going to buy extra drinks for the summer.
Thank you, Aishe!
Serene

Post by Serene »

May 31, 1657
8:13 am

[Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Aingeal was preparing for the end of our world as we know it by killing off whole herds

"Oh no! Whole herds of what?"
Serene

Post by Serene »

Jun 2, 1657
7:16 am

[Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: My niece in Bravia said that the Viceroy was trying to get things to fall from the sky

Rain?
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

May 29, 1657
7:00 pm [Special] You heard a peasant in the Orchard. They said: I heard that Grendel was weaving into their the mass stories about how the skies would open up

Jun 2, 1657
7:31 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I got salt from a mine the other day. It smelled odd.
Thank you, Aishe!
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Jun 6, 1657 5:00 am [Special] A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.