[RP] Thorn's Little Castle

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: [RP] Thorn's Little Castle

Post by balerion »

My caves are also quite reclusive. In all my time I have had but a handful of visitors. Civilization can be so droll and far too noisy. I too miss what Fenia once was. The death of my native Widu caused great pain to me. I have dreams of it being rebuilt one day but do not see it happening any time soon. I am glad that we can be together in the same land again, even if it is not that of our birth.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Thorn thoguht about his words, remembering the King who had been what a King should have been.

Fenia is lost. It will never be regained as it was. Those times are gone, Thorn said. I have settled myself to that. I wont hurt myself believing something that is elusive.
balerion

Post by balerion »

On that note I must agree. Should Widu ever arise as a phoenix from the ashes it will be forever changed. False kings and queens have swept away the old honorable order and replaced it with dross and glass where once there was gold and diamonds. Let us talk of happier things. I have a gift for you and would be most pleased if you would accept. But first you must tell me if it is in my right hand or in my left. ;)
Shaker of Castles
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Thorn nodded, only too happy not to think of Fenia, having left with the intent to forget it, to start again, and establish a new home in Cork.

Left hand, she chuckled as Balerion asked her to choose a hand, thinking she did not expect a gift.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion smiles and says, Guess again!
Shaker of Castles
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Wrong? she laughed, looking unsure, not used to this.
balerion

Post by balerion »

It was in my right hand. Smiling Balerion pulls out a glittering aquamarine circlet.

Shaker of Castles
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Thorn watched as Balerion pulled out the aquamarine circlet and her eyes revealed her shock.

It's... beautiful. Surely its too much... its too much to accept as a gift,
Thorn clumsily spoke, embarrassed at what Balerion offered as a gift.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Most honorable lady for one who has served as long as you have not only are you worthy of it, but you deserve so much more. While many forget service given with pure heart, some of us remember. Your loyalty to the High King will never be forgotten and this is the best gift I can offer. Please accept this gift given in friendship as a token of my thanks.
Shaker of Castles
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Hearing Balerion's words Thorn hesitantly took the gift from him, holding it gently, looking at the colour.

What little I did I did willingly, to help my country. Yet there are those who would also ridicule what I did,
Thorn said quietly, her eyes lowered as she thought of the past year. I accept in the name of friendship, and thank you...