[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: [ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae pulls Vic's chair out and helps her sit caressing her stomach before she goes to her seat and begins to eat. She knows that Vic thinks she is taking the divorce well but she is putting on a brave face to make the woman she loves happy. She smiles across the table at her after emptying her mouth.

I hope the food is to your liking. How are you? How are the children? How is Kieran doing? Faia is taking you on a trip? That means you will be more than 200 feet from me doesn't that? Have I told you what happens when we are more than 200 feet apart?

Begins to eat again letting her respond to the flood of questions.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was listening to her flood of questions as she started eating the steak. "I'm alright Saela, the children and Keiran are doing just fine. Isabelle is taking care of them. The reason I came by is I know that you will not be doing well with me so far away so I wanted to make sure you were comfortable in your bed until I return. She waited for her response.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae looks up from her food with a tiny smile.

Yes..as I will be slipping into a coma with your absence...thank you for the warning...it would have been awful for me to go unconscious in some random place....shall we finish dinner and have you make sure I am secure in the bed then?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious finishes her dinner licking her lips as the steak was very good. She finishes her blood wine off as well. She looked at Saela, "Whenever you are ready, Saela?"
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae finishes her dinner and slowly stands up trying to hide her feelings of nervousness. She had never been into the coma state but the Phoenix came to her in a dream and told her what would happen. Heading up to the Master Bedroom she lights the candles and lays down looking up at Vic. She smiles at her admiring her beautiful angel knowing that when she begins to walk away agony will set in from the curse. She speaks trying to keep her voice steady.

I love you Vic...do not cry or be upset from anything you hear as you walk away...know I will be safe and here waiting for you to release me from the coma. My mind will still be active..and I am told I should be able to project myself so if you need me I am but a thought away.

Reaching for her hand she squeezes it then kisses it.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She follows Saela up to her room. Making sure she is comfortable she tucks her in. "Alright Saela, dream sweet. I'm so very sorry for what you must be going through but I have to find my way back to myself again. I shall return when my journey is over. Would you like my steward to come check on you?"
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles at her.

Do what you must angel....I will be here waiting....and no...I have my steward to come check on me. Travel safe....remember to feed...there is a lot of blood in the cellar as well as blood wine...please feel free to raid the cellar before you leave.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious listened to her and watched her body language. It was evident that Saela was being strong for her so she must do the same. She kissed her on the cheek and left the room but before she did she packed a few things and then headed downstairs to the cellar. She took some bottles of blood wine and then some pouches of blood. If she needed more, she was sure her and Faia would go hunting.

She looked around one last time and sighed. She left the house and mounted Princess riding far from the Manor. The agony in her heart was massive but she must be strong.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiled at her and watched her leave the room. Closing her eyes she braces herself for the pain as she mentally begins to count the distance between them. "1 foot....2....5...." cries out in pain "20...40...60.." writhes in agony "80...100....200" screams in sheer agony as she breathes out her world going black as she goes unconscious and slips into a coma. She lays in the bed her black hair splayed around her looking like she is in a deep sleep. Her mind races and finally a figure appears faint...standing by the bed...a projection of herself she looks like a ghost. The projection leaves the room and begins to take care of daily things. Everything controlled by her mind as her body lays unmoving.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious walked in the Manor with Lily. She had been keeping a close eye on her these days lately. She showed Lily her room and she walked to Saela to wake her up from her deep sleep. She saw her laying lifeless and took her hand in hers. "Wake up love."