[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: [ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae had begun to stir when she felt Vic enter the Manor. Feeling her hand in hers her eyes open and she smiles teasing her "I think I died and gone to heaven because I am seeing an angel" She slowly sits up and moves her body stretching out after her deep sleep.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She sat on the bed staring at her as she begins to blush. "Oh you are being silly. I am no angel." She brought up her hand to her lips and grazed her hand with her lips. "Are you alright?"
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles at her seeing her blush "oh but you are an angel...you are my angel..of light and dark..." Giggling she carefully moves her feet to the ground "Yes...I think I am a fine just a bit sore"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled at her, "I'm sure you'll be up to par in a few days. I came home for several reasons. One I'm feeling a bit better and I've been worried about the babies. Sometimes they are quite for a long time and then when they do move it causes me great discomfort. I think I should stay in bed until they are due"
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae playfully and carefully pulls her down onto the bed teasing her "That's fine by me angel! I am very glad you are feeling better"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As she got startled from being grabbed suddenly onto the bed, she giggled and laughed. "Nice Saela, a little excited aren't you?"

Victorious smirked slightly, "Sae I forgot to do something at the Basilica. Will you come with me to keep me company? I shouldn't be too long."
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae laughs and smiles "Yes I am happy to see you and I would love to join you anywhere you wish." Carefully gets up and stands shakily, after several attempts she manages to walk around the room "ready when you are"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious giggled slightly and took Saela's hand and walked out to the front of the Manor to see her driver was still waiting. She giggled, "I wonder how he knew we would be leaving." She opened the carriage door for Saela in anticipation.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae holds tightly to her hand and walks out to the carriage and carefully gets into it. "The servants always seem to know...it IS their job after all" Giggles.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious followed Saela into the carriage and smiled to her driver as he shut the door. "Please take us to the Basilica please." The driver nodded and jumped onto his seat and you could hear the hooves of the horses. Victorious looked outside and admired the night sky and all the stars shining brightly. She turned her head to Saela and smiled trying to hide the surprise she had for her.

As Victorious heard the horses slow down, she guessed they had arrived at the Basilica. She had hoped that Lily did everything she asked for the surprise she had planned for Saela.

As they pulled up to the Basilica, you could see two dark pedestals with two long black candles luminating the front of the Basilica. The driver opened the carriage and helped Victorious out of the carriage carefully for she was carrying the twins very low and was a bit slow moving around as of late. She turned around and offered her hand to Saela smiling. "We are here Saela, do you like the changes I did to the temple? It is finally upgraded to a Basilica."