[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: [ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae takes her hand and smiles at her "it is beautiful darling. What are we here to do? You are looking like you could give birth any day by the way angel" rubs Vic's stomach smiling proudly. "I can't wait til Kieran and Lucian are born." She looks around the Basilica
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiles at her and unlocks the Basilica knowing that Lily was home with the children. She held the door open waiting for Saela to walk inside. As you walked inside, the pews were decorated with flowers and red rose petals were covered down to the front of the altar.

On the altar an item was shining from the light that was beaming down on it. She looked at Saela smiling watching her reaction.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae stops in her tracks and looks around in shock "Wh..what is this? It is beautiful. What is it for?" Looks at the beauty and splendor holding her hand tightly
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She looks at Saela smiling brightly enjoying her reaction to the preparations. She takes her hand and leads her to the altar. "This is your wedding gift my dear." She lets go of her hand so she can examine the gift, one of the finer things she has made yet.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Her jaw drops looking at it. "wedding present?" Looks up at her in shock and surprise.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She looks at her smiling at her reaction and takes the encrusted sword off the altar. She hands her the sword. "Yes I made this for you as a wedding gift. She then gets out the wedding certificate showing her signature. "This just needs your signature if you still would like to be my wife."
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles widely at the beautiful sword "This will be stored in a case not to be used" Looks to the paper "You are ready?" Looks surprised but signs it happily.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She listens to her and looks a little bit disappointed. "....but I made it especially so that you could use it in battle. It has a special enchantment within the sword upon its use against its enemy. You must use it for what its meant for." She tried to change her disappointment for the reason that they were here. She looked at her with a smile forming on her lips, "Yes I am ready. I have worked hard and I am getting better every day now. I am doing better with our arrangement. It seems your sister thinks it is wise that we should be protected so I am ready to start anew." She felt some strong kicks as she finished speaking and winced. She took the wedding certificate and smiled. "Well if you are ready to go home now. I think I should get off my feet."
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles widely and kisses her "I am glad to hear that my wife...and as for the sword if that is why you made it then I will use it for that." She scoops her up off her feet and carries her home "Shall we rechristen our wedding bed love?" She grins wickedly and carries her up to the master bedroom and lays her down on the bed.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious rubbed her stomach to soothe the babies. She then smiled at Saela and held on to her neck leaning her head on her shoulder.

She smiled as she brought her up to the room and giggled at her question
. "Well I sure would love that but at this stage in the pregnancy I don't think its a good idea."