[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by SaelaV90 »

It had taken her longer than she thought to finish the stone manor that she had promised to Vic as a wedding present. She had finally finished it. She takes a final walk around before she brings Vic to their new home. The place was huge much bigger than what they needed since it was just the two of them and the 4 children, but Vic was a Princess and deserved the best so she had made her a beautiful big manor. Not only that but Sae liked to invite people to live with them and having a nice big place would be perfect to accommodate anyone that chose to live with them. She walks up to the house from Cork taking the long path to the gatehouse.

As she passes the gatehouse and heads toward the gates, where the first garden was located and the manor is first seen, she checks the spells that she had put in place to protect them. Nothing could get past these unless they were blood related or had been given Sae or Vic's verbal permission. Protection and safety were huge for her because she had never felt safe growing up and she wanted her own children and her wife to feel safe in their home.

She passes through the gates and down the path to the inner gardens of the house. Along the path you could see parts of the garden and the path itself was part of the garden. The path was forked a left took you to the house a right took you to the gardens at the back of the house. Unless you were looking the path to the left was not visible, another safety precaution Sae had built into the place. If someone had managed to get past the spells at the gates the intruder would spend hours in the garden trying to find the house.

Image Image

Taking the path to the right she enters the gardens and looks around making sure everything was growing beautifully but that not a single flower was more beautiful than the Princess in the manor. Passing through the gardens she finds herself in the forest behind the house. The whole forest surrounds the manor and that was perfect for her as well as she liked having her privacy and the ability to hunt even though it meant she had to put extra protection on her chicken coops and Vic's cow pens it was something she did not mind doing. She reaches the river that is at the edge of the property separating their lands from the wilds of the forest. She loved this part of the property it was quiet and the sound of the running river always relaxed her. Most of her life she had lived near a river since her and her Master had lived in the wilds and hardly went into towns except to get the months supplies during her years of training. She smiles at the thought and continues on her way.

Image Image

She follows the river to the lake at the side of the manor. This was the view that could be seen from the kitchen, she had always been a sucker for a beautiful view when cooking. When she saw that the property had a lake she designed the manor so that the kitchen and most of the bedrooms faced it. She looked up at the house that was looming over the lake. You could see the windows and the faint outlines of the Blacksmith Shop and the Butcher Shop. Nearby you could seen the chicken coops and the cow pens as well as the corn field and the wheat field. She had made sure that all of their things were close to the house yet far enough away that when the laborers came to work it they wouldn't be too close to the house.

Following the barely seen trail that can be taken from the lake up to the Manor she finally reaches the manor. She moves around to the front and stands in front of it admiring it. Her back was to the gardens that show as you approach the Manor. The Manor was covered with ivy to give it a mysterious look as well as a quick escape from the upper floors if something went terribly wrong. Spells had been used to make the gardens and the ivy grow faster than normal. Now they were growing at a normal rate and would have to be maintained. She loved the house and hoped that Vic loved it as much as she did.

Smiling to herself she turns and takes the path down through the gardens and out through the gates heading to their old home going to get Vic and the children as well as the few items that she wanted to save from the old house before they burned it to the ground.
Victorious

Re: [ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had long awaited this day that Saela would finish the Manor and now the day has finally arrived. She smiled at Saela and followed her to the new Manor waiting in anticipation at what her wife had been working so hard for all these days.

She waited for her wife to take them to the Manor at the old cottage. She watched it burn and probably figured her wife was saying her goodbyes to her past and hoped she would be able be more at ease with the cottage burning.

Well are you ready to go darling?
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles as she says goodbye to the old house and leads Vic to the new Manor. She leads her up the road to the gatehouse, past the gate house through the gates down the path to the garden and makes the hidden left on the path and leads her up to the Manor and into the living room where she places the vase.

Feel free to explore love I hope you like what you see.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious followed Saela with the children and probably had her mouth dropped the whole time at the beautiful property. She had never seen anything more beautiful. She imagined herself spending lots of time outdoors. This probably would be just the thing she needed to keep her mind from the stress she had been feeling lately. The gardens were so beautiful, she was in awe at what Saela had done. It's perfect, Saela, just perfect.

She picked the babies up as they walked into the Manor and she just couldn't control the emotion she was feeling and could feel happy tears fall from her eyes. Saela it's absolutely beautiful. You've outdone yourself. I guess no more running to the castle.

Holding the babies as they slept in her arms, she strolled through the Manor to look for their room. Every room was a sight of perfection. She could tell Saela put a great deal of work to make sure everything was beautiful. She finally found the babies room and lay the girls in their cribs. They seemed to be content. Before she headed out of the room quietly, she looked at how cute their room was.

She headed back to her wife to see what she was doing. Would you like me to put the girls down for a nap? I'm sure we could find something for us to do and then winked at her.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles as she watches her wife go off to find the nursery and goes to the kitchen where she had a huge surprise for Vic. When Vic returns she sends the girls off with a map to their room and shows them what it looks like in their minds. Watching them run off she turns to Vic.

I am sure we can find something for us to do...but first...I have a surprise for you.

Smiling at her with a twinkle in her eye she leads her to a door in the kitchen. Upon opening the door it reveals a set of stairs leading to a cellar. She leads Vic down the stairs and past their own wine cellar. She stops at a room and opens the door revealing a room filled with shelves of the best Whiskey in the realm. Winking at Vic she shuts the door.

That's only part of the surprise.

Smirking she leads her past the Whiskey Room to the very back of the cellar were there is a small door unable to be seen unless you know what you are looking for. She opens the door and a burst of cold air erupts from behind the door, mist drifts out the door blocking the view of what is in the room. She ushers Vic into the cold room and shuts the door behind them waiting for the mist to settle so they can see what is contained in the room.

I hope you like what you see.

When the mist settles you can see hanging on metal rods various animal carcasses full of blood. On the left wall are shelves with pouches of her blood. On the right wall there is empty pouches for Vic to fill with animal blood of her choosing.

I know I can't always be around to feed you. So I thought up this room so that you can feed when I am not around. The left wall is my blood. Now I know you prefer drinking from me but I figured this would work in a pinch. I also...well....

She goes to the left corner, hidden there is a dummy that looks just like her.

I made it so you can put the pouches of my blood in it and then feed from the dummy. I did my best to make it as realistic as possible. Again it's not the same but it is better than starving.

She bites her lip and turns to look at Vic waiting for her reaction.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Vic looked at her wife puzzled that she had another surprise for her. She thought building the Manor and all of it's wonderful beauties was surprise enough but here there was still more to be revealed. She followed her wife as she opened a door in the kitchen; she was completely surprised when it lead to a cellar. This Manor had surprises of its own. They walked down the cellar and her eyes bugged out of the eye sockets when she saw all the different wine bottles but her wife kept going to another room. Her wife was full of surprises, she had no idea that those stairs lead to such pleasantries. She continued to follow her into the other room when she saw all the beautiful bottles of whiskey. Her mouth was watering just looking at all the bottles. She walked over to the shelves touching them to make sure they were real. Looking at her wife, "Are these for me, I can't believe my eyes?" She grabbed a bottle when she noticed Saela walking yet to another door. She followed her through the door and was hit by tremendous cold. As she walked in she had no idea what Seala was up to but she couldn't imagine what it could be. She watched her shut the door and the myst disappeared. She looked on one side of the room and could see the animals filled with blood and on the other side bags of blood. She listened to her wife explain what this room was all about and she smiled brightly "Well Saela this is amazing. You've thought of everything haven't you. I am quite impressed. No wonder you have been gone so long. My very own blood room. I would have never guessed there could be such a place."
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Some time had passed and Sae had been hiding in the University working on her studies. She sneaks into the house and begins to look for Vic. She felt terrible that she had been ignoring her loving wife but losing her cousin Amladris to his home had hurt her deeply he was her General. She opens the door to their bedroom and peeks in hoping to find her. Behind her back she has the most beautiful bouquet of Vic's favorite flowers. She calls out.

Vic?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had roamed these rooms aching for the presence of her wife but she couldn't be found anywhere. She missed her and so did her children. She could not make excuses for her any longer. She began packing some things when she heard her name.

Great now she decides to show her face. She continued to pack her things for she could not be in this house any longer.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae goes to her and frowns seeing her packing. Swallows her heart breaking a bit. She walks up to her and gives her the flowers.

Hello my love. I brought you flower.

She admires Vic's beauty and caresses her cheek lovingly.

You are gorgeous my love. I am sorry I have not been here to tell you that everyday. Please find it in your heart to forgive me for my absence.

She cuts her wrist and holds it out to Vic.

I offer my life's blood for my transgressions.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Smelling her blood she jumps away. Saela heal that wound right this instant. As she spoke the words the headaches returned and rubs her temples. You think flowers is going to fix things, I think not.

She closed the satchel and put it over her shoulders. She scanned the room looking for a quick exit and tried to dart away from her feeling her vampiric abilities surfacing.