[ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: [ORP] Di Carpietra Manor- Home of Vic and Sae

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae glances up at Vic after glaring at the 4 children in the tub. She is soaked and covered in bubbles from fighting with the two 1 year old and 9 months old girls and the 6 month old boy and girl. The older girls thought it would be funny to give mommy a bath and had covered her in soap and water. Of course the two little ones had squealed in delight and joined in.

Love you told you they were little monsters. Care to help me get them back for what they did to me?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was giggling listening to her wife and teased her lovingly "But darling you look so adorable like that, I might have to help them continue their fun." She got down on her knees and lovingly kissed her. Okay children you shouldn't overwhelm your mother with sudsy bubbles. That is my job. She grabbed some bubbles from the tub and smeared them all over her wife's face. Hearing the children laugh and giggle, she smeared some bubbles on them.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae gives Vic a soft glare and finishes cleaning the kids with a smirk she takes the kids out of the tub and places them on the floor wrapped in towels then picks their mommy up and drops her into the tub giggling.

Guess what little ones? MOMMY'S TURN!!
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Vic was laughing and giggling watching her wife and children doused with bubbles. She wasn't paying attention when Saela took the children out of tub sitting them nicely on the towels. When suddenly Saela grabbed her and put her in the tub clothes and all. Vic totally unprepared for her wife to dump in her the tub could only just laugh. Well I needed a bath anyway. This only mean revenge woman!
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae laughs hard and starts to scrub Vic down clothes and all and tells the older girls to help her. They squeal in delight and help their mommy clean their step mother. She thinks at Vic "This WAS revenge for the bubbles!" She let's loose an evil laugh and scoops Vic out of the tub and hands her a towel then she drains the tub and begins to dry off the 4 little monsters. She teases Vic with a wink.

Awwww did I get you allll wet?
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Vic thought that was the end of the prank but then her wife started scrubbing her tickling her badly. She began laughing and squealing especially when the two girls started helping. As she couldnt get a word that was audible at least, she thought back to her "Oh mate you are going to pay believe me I will get you back for this."

Vic took the towel and began to dry herself. "Darling don't forget to pack some things for we leave in the morning for Bravia City. I'm having Isabelle come stay with the nanny to help with the children." I'll meet you in the nursery with the bottles for the twins. You can set them in their cribs and I'll go give them their bottles so you can put the girls to bed. She walked out of the bathroom to change into some dry clothes.

Vic went to the bedroom and took her wet clothes off and changed into her silk nighties smirking at her wife's prank. At least she didn't have to be in wet clothes she thought.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae receives a letter from Vic telling her she is coming for a visit she begins to rush about the house cleaning it. She wants everything perfect for when Vic visits. She is excited to have her visit as the house is empty without her and the children. Dusters fly around the house, brooms and mops sweep and scrub the floor as she wants the house spotless for her arrival. When she feels the common areas are perfectly clean she heads to one of the guest rooms, of course she wants to put Vic in one near the Master bedroom but knows it best to put her in one near the back of the house, in case she wants to stay the night. Entering the bedroom she begins to dust it and remove the old bed linens once the room is perfectly clean she begins to fill the room with roses which are Vic’s favorite flowers, covers the walls with portraits of beautiful landscapes and portraits of Vic with the children resisting putting up portraits of herself. When the walls have a homey touch she puts the softest red silk linens on the bed, red was Vic’s favorite and she deserved to be wrapped in the finest silk. She may have been raised in the woods but she knew how to pamper someone and make them feel at home.

When the room is to her satisfaction she turns to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She begins to make steak and potatoes. For Vic and herself she places steaks on the table one at each end of the table, Vic’s of course is on the very raw side, by Vic’s plate she places a glass of Blood Wine, a treat for her placing red wine next to her own plate. She lights the chandelier above the table and smiles at how perfect it looks. Once everything is in order she goes and changes out of her cleaning clothes and waits in the living room for her to arrive making sure a fire is burning brightly in the fire.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious rode on her horse, Princess, to the Manor. It was a lonely ride but something she had to do alone. She had an empty satchel over her shoulder for clothes that she needed to pack. She had not been to the Manor in some time. Now that the divorce was settled, she felt uneasy about many things but needed to talk to Sae before she left on her trip.

She got off Princess and took her to the stables. She waved to the stablehand and then walked to the door of the Manor knocking on the door.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae hears the knock and rushes to open the door and stands back to let her in.

Welcome hun. I have made dinner I am sure you are hungry..and I doubt you will be staying the night but I prepared a guest room just in case.

She smiles at her and gives her a hug.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She hugs Saela still not understanding how she can take this divorce so well. She knows she doesn't accept it being legal but the way she has been treating her has been unsettling to say the least. "Thank you Saela. I actually have to have a long ride ahead of me to meet Faia but thanks for the offer."

She walks inside noticing how nice the place looks. You've been busy I see. Yes I am hungry thank you. She released her from the hug and followed her to the kitchen to eat.