Aerial Race #3

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Aerial Race #3

Post by balerion »

Please register your mounts if you wish to take part in the upcoming Aerial Race. The race will be held in three days or when there are at least 3 racers. There is to be no entry fee for this race and the grand prize is an emerald. Registered mounts include animals purchased from myself, Akantha, or Adonair. If you wish to purchase a hippogriff to join the race please donate 30F to the Towne Hall of Cork.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
balerion

Re: Aerial Race #3

Post by balerion »

Balerion makes his way to register for Puck. Scratching something down on the paper he smiles and hopes that other racers will show up soon. He hoped he hadn't beaten them too badly in the last race that they wouldn't want to compete again. :twisted:
Shaker of Castles
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

"I will enter the race." She says confidently as she enters with her hippogriff, Bast. Patting her on the neck she gets ready for their first race.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll panted arriving at the racing authority office kiosk at a jog ... dragging a butter-covered cat on a leash behind him.

"Izza too late? Imma here!
Izza ready ... racing a'gain thissy one ... nameded "Snack" ... ehrm ...
... where izza hippie-griffon?
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
balerion

Post by balerion »

You are not at all too late Logo. I am glad you could make it. I just sent out 3 letters to see if we can get anyone else to join us. Either way the race will start soon (tomorrow). I wish you better luck than you had in the last race, though I still can hardly believe that I beat little Callie. Perhaps Scarlet here can show us both how its done. Balerion smiled and fed his griffon Puck a rabbit to give it some energy for the race that was soon to start.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

(22:46:45) Idunno (Tavern Wench): ScarletKuhlash rolls 1d6 and gets 1.
(22:46:56) balerion: balerion, logo
(22:47:07) Idunno (Tavern Wench): balerion rolls 2d6 and gets 4,6.
It seems that Logo is starting off with a fair lead in this race with Balerion shortly behind him. Scarlet's mount seems to be going fairly slow but it is the first leg of the race and far from over. The first leg follow the course of a river leading in a southerly direction. Ahead a fire swamp with deadly gas explosions appears to be the big danger of this race.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Hazard roll: 1 = safe, 2 = lose 2 spots, 3 = lose 4 spots
(19:40:39) Idunno (Tavern Wench): ScarletKuhlash rolls 1d6 and gets 1.
(19:41:35) Idunno (Tavern Wench): ScarletKuhlash rolls 1d3 and gets 2.
(19:42:10) Idunno (Tavern Wench): balerion rolls 2d6 and gets 1,2.
(19:42:53) Idunno (Tavern Wench): balerion rolls 2d3 and gets 1,3.
Scarlet and Balerion have much difficulty navigating and Logo only goes a little bit faster. Suddenly a giant explosion blows Logo back in the air and a smaller one pushes Scarlet to the side. Balerion made it through safely and has taken a very narrow lead ahead of Logo. Scarlet is behind them both but it is still anyone's race.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

(14:43:36) Idunno (Tavern Wench): Scarlet rolls 1d6 and gets 2.
(14:43:48) Idunno (Tavern Wench): balerion rolls 2d6 and gets 3,1.
Balerion pulls ahead a bit more with Logo still managing to stay fairly close behind. Scarlet gains a little on Logo but its impossible to tell who will end up ahead at the end.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

(16:46:58) Idunno (Tavern Wench): Scarlet rolls 1d6 and gets 6.
(16:47:08) Idunno (Tavern Wench): balerion rolls 2d2 and gets 1,2.
Balerion barely manages to stay ahead of Scarlet who rushes in at the very last to come ahead of Logo. It seems that Puck is on a winning streak.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Congratulations Scarlet for coming in second. It seems I still get to hold onto my gem for now but for coming in second I will give you 50 Frenzics. Well done! Balerion guesses he didn't hear much of the usual banter being ahead for much of the race, but he hoped the next one would have a somewhat more competitive spirit.
Shaker of Castles