Pet food

Moderator: Community Team

Callie

Pet food

Post by Callie »

How do I getted some pet food for Callie fwoggy? Dere none onna market an nofing to make any wif.
Callie

Re: Pet food

Post by Callie »

Nobody hab corn meal dat Callie can makey food wif? Pweeeeezzeeeee? Callie fwoggy needed food pweeezeeee.
Logo

Post by Logo »

A troll scoured the pet and local markets to no avail.
"HellyOOO to the Callie!.
Imma not have any corny-mealses

Imma tried butchering some corns but wazza made more like nuggety-cob corn ... apparentlishy frogses anna turtleses don't like eatin' nuggety-cob corn.

Howsomewhatever ... izza good miller 'round the cork.
Izza the Apoc ... an' izza excellish miller.
Imma sended him a message askin' iffy he could grind up some corny-bags all proper-like.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene hears the little girl ask for corn meal for her pet.
"I plan on choosing miller when I level and will make some then. I just need to save up 600 frenzies and I will make you some corn meal... It may be a while." Serene says with a smile.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

I can make some for you so you can feed froggie, sweetheart *smiles and pats the little girl on the head*
Callie

Post by Callie »

YAYYYY, Callie gotted some corn meal to makeded petted food for Wibbid. Wibbid wikey petted mushies dat Callie maked. Any peepwes in the Cork needed petted food too? Callie can maked more mushies iffy yew wan, jus Callie needed more corn meal to maked dem wif. Callie fwend Wogo say him bwinging Callie more wen him come bak to the Cork. Callie misseded him wots and wots and wots, no wikey him go away wike dat. Callie can waited for fwend Wogo to come home iffy nobody hab more for Callie. Nice mayor wady Anjew gibbing Callie some corn meals too iffy her finded some for Callie. Callie wub life in the Cork, fwends and peepwes hewe ish nice and hewp Callie wen Callie need hewp. Fank yew, yew all makeded Callie happy giwl, and Callie wikey being happy yew know.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Callie, I have also put up the cornmeal I got for you from Lady Blackhawk.

(I just get this cute image of Callie making pet food like a child plays in a mud puddle making mud pies.... )
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia